Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 12-16-2012, 11:12 AM

I think the guy asking this question knows the near scientific answer,but just wants to hear the twisted fantasy version of it for his own pleasure.

Old 12-17-2012, 06:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santaslildarling View Post
Black men are always getting women pregnant while white couples need to go to fertility clinics. Is it true that black seed isa more potent than white sperm? I'm thinking that it is easier to breed across racial lines than similar racial lines. What do you think?
I'm neither black nor white and due to the fact that I eat Thai and Mexican cuisine, I can breed a white girl faster than both black and white folk.

Last edited by Jared Black; 12-25-2012 at 06:46 AM..

Old 12-17-2012, 01:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jared Black View Post
I'm neither black nor white and do to the fact that I eat Thai and Mexican cuisine, I can breed a white girl faster than both black and white folk.
That is hilarious. Loved the joke man. Gave me a good laugh.

Old 12-17-2012, 08:00 PM

Well to add to it Alot of white men are chicken shits and pull out to cum or the girl wants the white man too pull out. However a BBC when hes ready to cum most of them will Push as deep in as they can, and they also have the woman so worked up and feeling so good that she eithers forgets about or dont care about the risk till afterwords if that. White men are affrad of child support black men dont care

Old 12-17-2012, 08:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetspot4daddy View Post
Well to add to it Alot of white men are chicken shits and pull out to cum or the girl wants the white man too pull out. However a BBC when hes ready to cum most of them will Push as deep in as they can, and they also have the woman so worked up and feeling so good that she eithers forgets about or dont care about the risk till afterwords if that. White men are affrad of child support black men dont care
Wow, what a dumb ass crock of shit answer that was. Just unbelievable.

Old 12-18-2012, 12:15 AM

Quote:
Bwa ha ha ha ha ... Congratulations. You're a moron.

Old 02-09-2013, 06:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KentuckyGal View Post
The science isnt rubbish.

From a scientific Journal.

Generally, interracial babies are healthier and 'stronger' than either of their parent's races. They also tend to be about 5 points higher in intelligence than the 'added together and divided by two' of the parents. Agility and coordination depend on when a child learns to walk. Those who walk later (at or after one year) are more agile than those who walk early (8-9 months) because they crawl longer. Crawling develops eye-hand coordination. In other words, while there would be some 'decrease' in individuals, generally the world would be a better place with more interracial children born
Source: Scientific journal of your ass.

Old 02-10-2013, 08:44 AM

Quote:

And this is why i will only breed married women

Old 09-12-2015, 05:24 AM

rest assured youre getting this second hand but my source is sound. she told me that she found a virgin black male... i cant remember the age 17-19 i dont know close enough... she said... and i still dont believe it but i have never had her lie to me ever. ... she said ''this kid came 20 times..'' and while i was stunned... i think she said 'at least' hahha... im serious... so whatever cummin 20 times a day means... i mean 'at least 20 times'' she said other things about this guy but that was the most significant

Old 09-18-2015, 07:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KentuckyGal View Post
I don't just think it is, I know it is. Black men were meant to procreate, more than white men. Stronger seed, MUCH bigger dicks, and bigger testes and nutsacks to carry their seed. Nature wanted it that way, we just screwed it all up with small minded and dicked whites who couldn't accept it. Just my two cents. I think nature is coming back around again and black men and black seed are going to be the future.

Children fathered by black bulls are smarter and healthier than those kids who have both white or both black parents. Thats also a scientific fact. Black men inseminating the white race could save us.

I would also agree with KentuckyGal. Black men, for many of us are the future ... and the present and the past!