Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Hi, hello and goodbye.
Old 11-30-2015, 08:57 PM

Arrow Hi, hello and goodbye.

To delete your account you have to sent a PM to the host requesting for it to be deleted. I'll provide you with his link, even tho we both know that you won't use it.

As far as your story goes... Yep heard it before on here, same ole same ole. I didn't ask you to prove your story, actually didn't ask you to prove a damn thing. Butttttt since you mentioned it and since you started a blog about the "haters on the site" then by all means let's discuss Skype or the chat room cam. You say that you're real and that's your pic, let's skype cam to cam, nothing sexual. Hi/bye. If your real then yay and I'll add ya to the verified list.

Oh but I forgot that you're gonna delete your account.
ILoveInterracial.Com - User hostmaster <- host link to delete your account

Quote:
Originally Posted by louise_00 View Post
Funny how we are supposed to believe every word you say because you say it yet everyone else has to prove their situation. This is no cut and paste job and you'd know that if you had bothered to say hello and talk to me before you ran your mouth. But spouting unconfirmed rumors is much more fun than finding the truth. Typical bs from your side of the fence, but honestly, no one is expecting anything better from your kind. If you'll show me to the account delete button I'll gladly remove myself from your over-inflated presence immediately.

Laughing
Old 11-30-2015, 09:06 PM

Default Laughing

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitecuckmn View Post
/////////////
Hang in there louise…. We are on your side. I don t have any advice about whether to follow your husband's recommendation, but keep on letting us know what is happening. Ignore your detractors, and enjoy this site.

Haha funny....

Old 12-11-2015, 02:13 AM

Hoo, BOY..!! WTF? This is better than Comedy Central, any day.....

Fantasy rules? Yep; SURE does.....

As others have pointed out, sperm is sperm. Only takes one.....regardless of how much is pumped out. And anyway, the volume produced has nothing to do with skin colour. I used to know a white guy who liked fucking me, then coming over my face. When he'd finished, it looked as though I'd had a bucket of wallpaper paste chucked at me. Honestly. Every time we hooked up, I ended up in a right mess..... Truthfully, it was DRIPPING off me. He was a plasterer by trade....literally!

No doubt someone will turn THIS into fantasy material.

(*Shakes head in amazement...*)

Last edited by mikey100tv; 12-11-2015 at 02:25 AM..

I'm surprise at all of you!
Old 12-12-2015, 01:52 PM

Default I'm surprise at all of you!

Hey there,
Just reading all the comments.. kinks.. non kinks.. its just funny. Ok its as people that are part of academia.. I just want to say its funny the ideas people make up to try to justify the facts BUT I want to draw everyone's attention to the notion of HYBRID VIGOR. I will not bore you with the definition but if you are interested in a SCIENTIFIC explanation for why mixed people and all organisms on the planet are better suited physically and mentally please look it up!! No need to be rude or anything with anyone.. its just the facts.. so lets live together and all be happy!!

Old 12-15-2015, 02:24 AM

I think so

Old 12-15-2015, 01:16 PM

To me it's not the potency of black cock sperm, but where it comes from. By the way, white cock or black cock - the cum is white, so what the hell. I'm not interested in getting knocked up - just enjoying a big cock and face it, black cocks IN GENERAL are better fuckpoles

Old 12-13-2016, 07:52 AM

Afro cum definitely has a better quality to it. It's thicker and more creamy.

Plus, when Black men cum they pump out a lot more sperm.

Old 12-13-2016, 03:52 PM

I don't know if it's easier to get pregnant from a black man but I can tell you the black men I'm with seem to produce more semen when they cum compared to the white men I've been with.

Old 12-13-2016, 07:21 PM

What difference does it make. I just like black men if they get me pregnant then more power to him.

Old 12-14-2016, 04:57 PM

I also think white women get much quicker and easier of bbc pregnant. I have heard many stories where couple tried (both were healthy) to become pregnant years and it happened nothing and after first or second fuck with bbc she gets pregnant.