Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Any Real Meetings Here??!!
Old 02-16-2012, 09:05 PM

Default Any Real Meetings Here??!!

I'm just as curious to know how many fakers there are in this site. How many in here have actually wanted to meet with black men and till this day are scared to pick up the challenge ... or some are just too fake, pretending to wanting to be part of the lifestyle and always backing out when the moment calls.

Ever met anyone in here for real?

I'm asking this question because I certainly haven't. Folks just want me to add them to my friends' list after which I never hear from them anymore. WTF?!!!!?

Old 02-16-2012, 09:17 PM

Funny you should create a thread about this today, because I was supposed to meet a fellow member tonight for a little fun. She insisted on getting the room and also would not allow me to take pics with my camera. I asked her "so you're the only one who gets to take pics?" her response was "that's right". I replied "yea I'm not really down with that, it seems a little one sided" her reply was "too bad"

I told her that id have to decline our encounter and that was that. I mean if you insist on getting the room, that alone makes me feel a little weird. Like I could be walking into a jack haha, but when she said I couldn't take photos but she could that's when I was like yea fuck all that and dropped it

It's hard meeting people on this site. Hahaha I've had more luck with CL hahaha and CL has only worked once for me. Kind of makes having a VIP membership pointless.

Yes
Old 02-17-2012, 05:44 PM

Default Yes

Very very happy to report YES!!

I Met my guy right here on this site... from my side of the fence there are so many wonderful guys on this site but on the flip side I see so many fake women and couple profiles and I'm sure most of you know my views on that subject.. So guys don't give up, there are some real women on this site. In a pond full of fakes ya gotta Stop fishing (searching) in the middle of the pond, move to the outer edges up near the tall grass and that's where ya gonna find the real women..

@ 87168 .. Good call.. Way to many red flags with that one!!! Glad you kept your wits and stayed safe..

Old 02-17-2012, 07:31 PM

We live in Toronto, canada, and we're not sure how many members live close to us. We do have encounters with BBC, just that not with members on this site. It started with couples where the male was BBC, then slowly it was ok for us to do MFM with the other M was BBC of course. So far we had wht/latino/blk/asian. We started out young (20s) with this life style, on and off between having kids, and we do not "play" very often, but we usually play on 1st meeting, either over a cup of coffee, a beer in a bar or str8 to the hotel/motel room.
All over all, we had a great experience with all the couples and all the males we met.

Old 02-17-2012, 07:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bfb052 View Post
We live in Toronto, canada, and we're not sure how many members live close to us. We do have encounters with BBC, just that not with members on this site. It started with couples where the male was BBC, then slowly it was ok for us to do MFM with the other M was BBC of course. So far we had wht/latino/blk/asian. We started out young (20s) with this life style, on and off between having kids, and we do not "play" very often, but we usually play on 1st meeting, either over a cup of coffee, a beer in a bar or str8 to the hotel/motel room.
All over all, we had a great experience with all the couples and all the males we met.
That's so funny. The woman I was supposed to meet was from Toronto. I'm from Buffalo.

@Mustang yea thanks, I was excited to actually meet someone but I just got a really weird feeling about this one haha. I'm glad you've been having luck.

Old 02-18-2012, 07:50 AM

Heres some food for thought.....White women can get black dick anytime they want, especially the ones who are classified as being HOT. If anybody on here is disappointed by not hooking up with someone from this site.....have no fear. Use this site as a spring board of confidence, to go to the real world and mingle, as much as you can, without coming off thirsty. When shes feeling you, you must make her a top priority for that night. If you play it smart, chances are YOUR FUCKIN' THAT NIGHT!!
PS.....don't start talkin' bout social issues, cause they ain't trying to hear that shit. Lay that black dick on them.....cause that's what their lookin' for.
Peace & Happy Fuckin'!!!!!

Old 02-18-2012, 02:44 PM

From a real person here also who does enjoy the (unfortunately rare) meet ups: with this and two other sites I've had about a 10% success rate with actual meetings. It was an eye opener that one of the gentlemen who posted here assumed that no meetings actually ever took place (he's put some nice comments on some of my profile pics)--for me it's not about showing what I've got with no end purpose in sight, and fishing for compliments. For me it's about actual meets, physical pleasure, and mutual enjoyment. Having only been on the site since January, I'm still optimistic---we need to boost those percentages, though, guys!

Old 02-18-2012, 07:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang Alley View Post
Very very happy to report YES!!

I Met my guy right here on this site... from my side of the fence there are so many wonderful guys on this site but on the flip side I see so many fake women and couple profiles and I'm sure most of you know my views on that subject.. So guys don't give up, there are some real women on this site. In a pond full of fakes ya gotta Stop fishing (searching) in the middle of the pond, move to the outer edges up near the tall grass and that's where ya gonna find the real women..

@ 87168 .. Good call.. Way to many red flags with that one!!! Glad you kept your wits and stayed safe..
I have and you are next on my "TO DO" list Mustang. You are one sexy desirable woman.

Old 02-20-2012, 05:49 AM

I have met several women from this site: two in GA, one in Cali, and one in Vegas, and I must say that real meets are very few and far inbetween. I must also say that the ladies who did meet were worth the effort of emails and phone calls etc. It sucks but you have to work through the fakes, the fantasizers, the hags, and men posing as women to get to the true BBC queens. Fellas you have to interact as well. What I mean is go into the chat room, leave comments (compliments), cruise the forums, email, etc. Dont be to pushy, dont be too ghetto, and most of all have some conversation, and you too can be fuckin in no time.

Old 02-20-2012, 10:27 PM

I am real but I haven't taken the step of actually meeting yet. I have plenty of black guys in real life this site is just fun for posting and chatting I guess. I am not totally against the idea maybe I'm just a little scared is all