Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

View Poll Results: What would be the most humiliating thing in Cuckolding?
Wife comparing your penis next to the black mans and laughing 60 9.72%
Black man making you wear your wifes panties or else he won't let you watch 33 5.35%
Wife kissing you after she gives oral to black man 23 3.73%
Black man grabs you and forces you to lick his cum off your wifes pussy/tits/ass/face 60 9.72%
Black man making your wife squirt 11 1.78%
Your wife screaming out "I LOVE BIG BLACK COCK" and "YOU'RE SO MUCH BIGGER THAN MY HUSBAND" 52 8.43%
Black man fondling your wife in public 115 18.64%
Forced to suck black cock infront of your wife 193 31.28%
Wife being gangbanged by 5 black guys 50 8.10%
Black man making your wife squirt 20 3.24%
Voters: 617. You may not vote on this poll

What would be the most humiliating thing in Cuckolding?
Old 02-26-2012, 01:25 AM

Default What would be the most humiliating thing in Cuckolding?

Cuckolding is no longer just a cheating wife. It's evolved into pure sissification and submission for white men who like to watch their wives get fucked by blacks.

It goes without saying that interracial cuckolding is humiliating due to the wife sleeping with black men since they're thought to be sub-humans and lower status. It also goes without saying that it's humiliating for a white man because the black man has a much bigger penis than he does and provides more pleasure to the white woman. Therefore I left those two things off the list as they are givens.

What would be the most humiliating thing?

Old 02-26-2012, 03:00 PM

A Black man making your wife squirt for the first time right infront of you would leave no questions about his sexual prowess and superiority.

Old 02-27-2012, 04:16 PM

Cuckolding has become a fantasy thing but in reality it is much more humiliating. In the modern idiom the guys are getting their rocks off in the way they enjoy so it isn't really humiliating it is part of the sex game.

What is really humiliating is being presented with the statement that your wife is pregnant by an African. Once you start to take in that shock havign been blind to her activities over the years you start to find out the extent of her infidelity over many years. Humiliated by what your friends now tell you. Seeing pictures and vids for the first time. Then getting obsessed by it but never being able to be part of it. Still married watching whilst her black stud picks her up to go and get used by other black guys but you are not part of the scene or the game. To spend your time looking at and really turned on by the scene but never been part of it although your wife (now ex wife) was getting it good from Africans and Black men for years and the numbers are staggering - totally humiliated, wondering how you could have missed such excesses and now you are single.

That is true humiliation it hurts and it excites but it was very very hard to come to terms with.

Now I feed of the scraps I am told by friends and the occassional pics I come across not what I would want now but still good.

Old 02-29-2012, 04:32 AM

Smile

Vasectomy or chemical castration, only to watch as your wife gets impregnated, wow is that a huge turn on

Old 02-29-2012, 05:40 PM

I had a vasectomy many years ago. I didn't get to watch my wife be impregnated, but she has already had one black child. My wife has been unfaithful the entirety of our relationship and gets off on her pussy being filled with cum so it is likely that our other children may be fathered by another man. I love them all as my children anyway.

Old 03-23-2012, 05:19 AM

My wife has me suck her pussy clean while wearing panties and manipulates me into sucking his cock clean and then hard again so she can have her bull breed her horny cunt. Being feminized while she encourages a real man to impregnate her is the ultimate humiliation.

A Combination
Old 03-26-2012, 01:01 AM

Default A Combination

While I'm not into the feminization thing, creampies, etc. I would find being over-powered by a black man very humiliating. (No man wants to come out being the pussy!)

A typical scenario would involve being punished for making jealous, borderline racist comments to women about dating black men. As punishment, the women would get a big, muscular black man to drag me into a room with white women present. He would then strip me completely naked and make me kneel in front of the women. I would not be strong enough to stop him. I would would be made to apologize for my comments. Then the black man would whip my ass and back good with a strap while the women laugh and make fun of my white boy dick. That would be humiliating to the point of tears for me. Naturally, if I was forced to suck his dick it would be ten times worse.

Afterwards, he'd force me to kneel in the corner whimpering, while him and his friends have a great inter-racial fuck/suck fest with the ladies. So in the end, it would be a whole combination of different racial & sexual forms of white boy humiliation. Plus, the humiliation of sexual denial while the black man that just whipped my ass is getting sucked and fucked by white women who enjoyed watching a black man whoop a white boy's ass.

To me the woman doesn't have to be my wife or even a girlfriend. Just a sexy white woman into black guys. It's more humiliating if there are numerous women and black men involved. I'm straight/hetero. Seriously. I just happen to have kinky fantasies...especially about race, power, & punishment.

Btw, I don't think of blacks as "sub human" or "lower status." What I find humiliating is when white women treat blacks as if they are of higher status and begin rejecting white dick as if white men were inferior.

Last edited by Little white peter; 03-27-2012 at 12:59 AM.. Reason: Needed to add a thought.

Old 03-26-2012, 01:44 PM

For me, it would definately be telling my bull i deeply love him infront of my bf. That would be the most humiliating and frightening thing to do :P

Old 03-26-2012, 02:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stallion1982 View Post
have you ever done that ?
Not when my bf was around... :P

From my point of view
Old 03-27-2012, 10:29 AM

Default From my point of view

Would be "Being " a cuck !
No offense if that's what you wanted to be when you grew up ..
But that's just me