Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

bareback
Old 01-11-2012, 05:02 AM

Default bareback

Hi all i was wondering about bareback sex. I've been reading a lot of people's intrests on this subject and found that black men don't like to use condoms, i find myself looking and wanting more and more to have sex with black men, i never use condoms with my hubby and dont like the feeling of it but if i do (which i want to) have sex with a black man should i insist on having him wear a condom? And if i go bareback how do i know he is clean. I've come very close a few times with black men i meet but have pulled back for some reason or another.

Old 01-11-2012, 10:26 PM

first to kknow if a man is clean, I am assuming you mean DDF, find someone you know and trust. If you don't want to risk pregnacy, use another form of BC. if you are just starting out, it is okay to go slow, one at a time now and then until you feel comfortable. also remember, it is your body and it is okay to ask someone you don't kknow to wear a condom, bring several sizes, if he refuses don't have sex. I prefer bareback, but i am very careful whom i letting seed me. No matter where they drop their seed, mouth, ass, tits, face I love to play with it. you will enjoy it too, trust me...
licks and kisses
L

Old 01-15-2012, 06:50 AM

Thanks for the advice i really want to try a black man, i hope i love it like you say you do thanks again

Old 01-16-2012, 01:46 PM

My honest advice is that while it may well be a turn on having a guy shoot his load inside you, it isn't worth the risk unless you know him 100% by being in a relationship with him. I always use condoms with anyone other than my husband and I always use a reputable make, the cheap ones do split, especially during anal.

Old 01-22-2012, 04:55 PM

Well, all i can say is that with me being married to a sexy ass white bbw, who's black owned, i have let a few home boy bare back her pussy when we've tag teamed her, but, with that being said, they HAD to get tested first, before we got together.

Old 01-26-2012, 06:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by coco140 View Post
Hi all i was wondering about bareback sex. I've been reading a lot of people's intrests on this subject and found that black men don't like to use condoms, i find myself looking and wanting more and more to have sex with black men, i never use condoms with my hubby and dont like the feeling of it but if i do (which i want to) have sex with a black man should i insist on having him wear a condom? And if i go bareback how do i know he is clean. I've come very close a few times with black men i meet but have pulled back for some reason or another.
I myself have always gone bareback because I enjoy the feeling and want to feel it when they cum inside of me but this is a very good question sweetie. As others have suggested, either have sex with a close friend that you trust, have them get tested, or have them wear a condom if your not sure about them being clean. I have taken some big risks before in my sex life and just got lucky that I didn't and have never caught anything. Good luck with your first, you'll love it, but if you don't feel right about it, don't do it. Kisses!

Old 01-28-2012, 10:32 PM

Bare is best ...for both!

But, first make sure he is free of disease...there is a lot of it about!

You will enjoy it!

Hugs

Old 09-22-2015, 10:08 AM

Yes bareback definitely the best.

Old 10-18-2015, 12:07 AM

I resisted going bareback for quite a while because i was afraid of std's and getting hooked. Turns out I was right about getting hooked because once I let the first black lover cum inside me I have pretty much let all of them.....I cannot wait for that happy ending lol. However I have also found if you are a bit selective in picking your lovers (by using legitimate websites, validated guys, talk to the guy and get a feel for his mindset, common sense) std's have not been an issue.

bareback4Black
Old 10-18-2015, 05:39 AM

Default bareback4Black

I personally know of two white wives one brunette one blonde, one of which is mine! lol
They both were very apprehensive of going bare, they now insist on BBC bare as do "I"
I know im not the only white husband that keeps himself clean inside and out on the chance a BBC needs a hole to seed!!!