Interracial Forums

Interracial Forums (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/)
-   General Interracial Discussion (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/general-interracial-discussion/)
-   -   White women and there interracial babies (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/general-interracial-discussion/639-white-women-there-interracial-babies.html)

Oliver1850t 09-26-2009 02:04 PM

White women and there interracial babies

I am wondering why white women with interracial babies dont post there pics with the babies. It would be a beautiful thing for them to show off there beauty and show there love for interracial families. Its almost impossible to see a pic anywhere of a white mom and a blk baby. White women need to stand up with pride and show diversity out in the world. Please feel free to post some.

jebelater 09-28-2009 12:16 AM

Are you retarded or a pedophile?!? Why would ANYONE post pictures of children on an adult website? I truly hope you have no children,as you are obviously a person with no common sense or dignity.There are plenty of women and couples with interracial children,thankfully with the sense not to try to post them here.People like you turn my stomach!

And,fyi,"there" refers to location,"their" to possession,idiot!

trollboy 09-28-2009 10:27 PM

3 reasons:

1. Abortion
2. Adoption
3. Pills

Are you fuckin' stupid brah? you'd actually think they would keep that trash?

Its just a 1 night fucking session of fucking. it aint marriage or no shyt like that.

(im not white or black btw)

Force 09-29-2009 02:54 PM

Ive seen many white women with black babies but I dont think its appropiate to show pics of children on this site or any other adult website.Maybe showing preg pics is what you are after poster #1.

Oliver1850t 10-05-2009 10:53 AM

Misunderstanding

Sorry all,
It does seem as though i am asking for them to post on this site. The truth it that i i am not meaning for them to post here or for them to even post on any adult site. I am comenting in general that if you look at the marketing base for pregnant and post pregnant women there are no interracial familys in any of the ads or articules. It seems as if the marketing and society see interracial familys as someting to keep secret. I am not asking for women to post there nude pics or anything like that. I am just asking they feel free and standup with pride to show off there wonderful interracial familys.

Randall M 10-20-2009 06:14 AM

I think Oliver has his heart in the right place and I generally agree with his theme. We often see young white mothers in the grocery stores and malls with their biracial chldren. While I seldom see any evidence of the black father, I can symphasize with the mother who has elected to have a biracial child given the stygma that often accompanies such relationships. In my case, I try to compliment and encourage the mother while avoiding any patronizing remarks. The last thing I want to do is to make the mother feel the least bit ashamed or degraded.

Perhaps if the photos Oliver is referring to were posted in a family-type website, devoid of any "adult" attributes, that would be very acceptable and perhaps might generate a support website many such mothers need.

I know in my own town, there are any number of black-pregnant white girls in the high school every year. Most end up aborting their fetuses (sadly), but a few elect to carry them to term....a brave, courageous decision in my opinion.

turtles 10-20-2009 08:15 AM

Lmao lmao lol

horganedd 10-20-2009 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oliver1850t (Post 2454)
I am wondering why white women with interracial babies dont post there pics with the babies. It would be a beautiful thing for them to show off there beauty and show there love for interracial families. Its almost impossible to see a pic anywhere of a white mom and a blk baby. White women need to stand up with pride and show diversity out in the world. Please feel free to post some.

why would they want to?????.:confused:

Fertilewomb 11-09-2015 03:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trollboy (Post 2494)
3 reasons:

1. Abortion
2. Adoption
3. Pills

Are you fuckin' stupid brah? you'd actually think they would keep that trash?

Its just a 1 night fucking session of fucking. it aint marriage or no shyt like that.

(im not white or black btw)

I'm betting that most women take precautions against getting pregnant when fucking random guys. If they do get pregnant, a quick trip to the clinic to flush it usually happens.