Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

how to get wife to go blk
Old 03-21-2012, 02:25 PM

Default how to get wife to go blk

Hello hubby here of a very sweet wife. Im trying to get her to try blk but she wont because shes scared it will wreck our marrage and people would find out. How do i get her to try it???? Thanks

Old 03-21-2012, 04:08 PM

bring her to hedo 2 in jamacia, that's where i brought my wife over 10 years ago, and within two days she was fucking black and hasn't stopped

Old 03-21-2012, 04:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonnieet View Post
Hello hubby here of a very sweet wife. Im trying to get her to try blk but she wont because shes scared it will wreck our marrage and people would find out. How do i get her to try it???? Thanks
Bring her to the nude beach in St Martin there are black guys walking around showing off their big black cocks to the white woman on the beach. This turned on my wife and she could not stop checking out their cocks. I got her to suck this guys big black cock after I got him to start takling to my wife on the beach. We go back to St Martin every year for the last 3 years because she loves to suck black cock and it turns her on

How to get your wife into the IR lifestyle
Old 03-21-2012, 06:40 PM

Default How to get your wife into the IR lifestyle

How to Get Your Wife to Fuck Black Men and Cuckold You.
(Cuckold - A cheating wife)
Most husbands start out trying to get their wives to "fuck other men, black men." This is a critical mistake. Just because this idea turns you on, doesn't mean it is going to turn your wife on. Women think differently than men, especially married women---and the key word here is married. Women learn very early as little girls that being a good wife means being faithful to their husbands. Married wives also have some pre-conceived ideas about marriage that makes the idea of fucking other guys seem anti-marriage. Women are taught to nurture the relationship, not destroy it by fucking other men. Just because the husband says he wants it, it still does not make it right in their wife’s mind.
Men have to understand that in order for a wife to become your Cuckoldress. It is a process in her mind and during that process many hurdles have to be overcome mentally. The first hurdle for most women is "if I fuck someone else, what will happen to my marriage?" So take the focus off of "fucking other men" and put it on "enhancing the marriage first." Remember, women think in terms of relationships and men think in terms of sex. Men are so stupid in how they approach their wives. You’re going to have to talk about re-defining the marriage and how it’s going to work as a “cuckold” marriage. Believe me, your marriage will change, once your wife gets more than that pathetic 4 inches you can offer her. Things will be very different so prepare yourself for that. You know what they say, “Once she goes black she may never go back”
Let her know you’re serious and this is not some perverted whim that you're going through and will change your mind in two weeks. You must start communicating. An open marriage takes more work then a normal one. If you are not willing to work at it then give it up!!!! Most of the cuck wannabes really do not want to work at it. If she cuckolds you, there will be plenty of work to do, if she cuckolds you! So get used to it. You will not be giving her the cock she needs anymore, so you will have give her other things in the marriage.
The next hurdle is to make her feel sexy. After a few kids and 10 years of marriage most women do not feel very sexy. Take her shopping; buy her some sexy clothes and lingerie. If you do not have a dildo, purchase on line and not buy one that is 12 inches. If the only cock that she has had is your little dick then I suggest something around 8 inches. A word of caution---do not shove the dildo all the way into her pussy the first time you use it!!!! Your wife needs stretched properly and prepared for a bigger lover slowly, and I repeat, "Slowly". She needs to feel sexy again. She needs to feel desired and wanted by other men.
Have her wear the sexy clothes you purchased for her and fantasize about other men while using the dildo. Get used to spending money on her. When she takes a lover you will spend plenty---on hotel rooms, clothes, etc.
Buy some movies; let her see how other slut wives enjoy bigger cocks. If it’s black guys you want your wife to fuck, purchase or view online interracial videos. Especially those with the word “Cuckold” in the title. If your wife has been conservative all her life, she will need to learn how to be the proper slut. Get a digital camera and start taking pictures of her all dressed up. Take her out to bars; take her dancing; get her used to going out and maybe some day she will go out and find some cock. Encourage her to go out on her own or with some girlfriends and come back and fantasize with you that she got picked up by another man, a black man. Encourage her to flirt with black men.
Take the fantasy a step further. Ask her if you can create a yahoo or gmail profile with some picture of her and her email address. Place the profile under married but looking within the interracial web sites. This site is a great place to start. See if you get any responses from black men. Fantasize about those men fucking her and you serving them.
My last bit of advice is to BE PATIENT. Even though she says she won’t do it, it doesn’t mean she is not thinking about it. Women are devious and it takes a while for them to tell their husbands what they are really thinking about. If you engage her in the activities that I have suggested, then she is thinking about it.

Just keep in mind, what your seeking is nothing more than recreational sex, nothing more, nothing less. Just another way to enhance your marriage.

Old 03-22-2012, 02:31 AM

Indeed, you should think long and hard about this. Do you REALLY want your wife to "go Black"? i know many white wives who have made that step (most without their husbands' knowledge) and their desire for Black grows with each encounter, and their desire for their husband diminishes....never to return. Maybe you would do better just downloading some i/r videos and using your imagination.

Old 03-22-2012, 02:44 AM

im very real about her doing blk. im willing to take the chance that she wont want me no more.

Old 03-22-2012, 05:39 PM

jim1

please tell us more about st martins??