Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

How does a creampie affect the next guy?
Old 04-02-2012, 10:24 PM

Cool How does a creampie affect the next guy?

when you ladies take multiple creampies, does the cum from the previous guy feel good as lube, or does it make intercourse uncomfortable?

it feels wonderful!
Old 04-03-2012, 05:41 PM

Default it feels wonderful!

It feels amazing to have sex with a girl right after another guy came inside her. First off she is already very aroused so her pussy is open, relaxed and highly sensitive. In the case of my wife and her friend that I have had sex with, their own wetness is already everywhere, you can sink right in. The cum inside of them works as the best lube I have ever encountered.

The situation is also very mentally arousing for both parties. For me the knowledge that my wife or girlfriend or whatever just had sex with someone else and not only let him cum inside her, but probably begged them to is a huge thrill. For the girl it seems to be the idea of being secretly slutty that drives them wild. Whatever the case it is ALWAYS a fantastic experience. More guys involved only amplifies the situation. I am always happy to go last...

Old 04-04-2012, 05:53 AM

I took four guys at once and it must have relaxed my uterus because I'm very pregnant! For the woman, it feels warm, and very wet, excellent lube. Most of it runs out especially after the second guy cums in you. So, it's pretty much like normal sex, but feels alot better, you're more opened up.

Old 04-04-2012, 09:20 AM

It is fucking brillant fucking my wife after she has taken a load of black cum!!
so wet and sloppy, i can feel his cum running down the shaft of my cock and driping off my balls,

so fucking hot knowing my wife was just fucked by her black bull and wanted to be filled by him!!

full of cum
Old 02-11-2016, 02:19 AM

Default full of cum

Yes it is the best feeling, pussy is hot and stretched,
Feels super creamy and I love the sound
Of fucking the sloppy pussy!!

Old 02-11-2016, 03:50 PM

Wow serious agendas going on

Hornnyfreddy
Old 02-11-2016, 04:56 PM

Thumbs up Hornnyfreddy

I always become extremely turned on and very hard knowing my wife or the woman i happen to be with has just allowed another man to cream her now more than ever her pink creamy pussy. Knowing that i will be next. More often than not i allow the other man to fill my lovers pussy first. I love sloppy seconds or thirds or more. Great!!!

Old 02-11-2016, 05:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Real View Post
Wow serious agendas going on

For reals!!!!

bareback only for all men
Old 02-11-2016, 06:20 PM

Default bareback only for all men

I'm always so wet waiting for the first bareback cock to fill my pussy. Then when the second cock slides in and begins to pump his cum in me I cum so hard and often. The more times I get fucked in succession my pussy is on fire and every never ending is exploding. I'm a very heavy cummer and with the guys cum running out and down over my ass the guys use it as lube and start sliding their cocks in my ass .

Let's Skype and say hiiiiii
Old 02-11-2016, 10:14 PM

Default Let's Skype and say hiiiiii

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitepussy for BBC View Post
I'm always so wet waiting for the first bareback cock to fill my pussy. Then when the second cock slides in and begins to pump his cum in me I cum so hard and often. The more times I get fucked in succession my pussy is on fire and every never ending is exploding. I'm a very heavy cummer and with the guys cum running out and down over my ass the guys use it as lube and start sliding their cocks in my ass .

Let's Skype and say hello. Would love to add another couple to the verified list. I await your Skype user name.