Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 08-02-2012, 03:32 AM

Well I grew up around white people all my life. I've always been attracted to white women and they've always been attracted to me. Whether it was my co-workers, classmates, employers or teachers if they were white women, they always gave me special attention and I've always had a better rapport with white women than any other race of women. We are more intellectually-linked.

My first elementary school crushes were white girls who always wanted to sit next to me in class. At every job, there have always been white women who wanted to get with me. I've slept with at least two white women at every job I've ever had. I'm attracted to long hair and soft female voices. And yes, the white skin is a big part of it. I just prefer it. The paler the better.

Old 08-02-2012, 02:58 PM

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newcpl2 View Post
One for the black guys here... I'm interested to her some honest responses from the black guys here as to WHY they enjoy white women so much and why they seek them out. OK so the skin contrast is exciting... and of course pretty much any pussy is good pussy... but what else is 'special' for you about white women?!?!?!

I've asked this question of a few guys in person... interested to ask the broader audience here.

Because they are or absolute opposites & opposites attract

they deep troat
Old 08-11-2012, 01:07 PM

Default they deep troat

ive had both white and black andspanish as i blk man i preffer white a few reasons being just attracted to them in genarl and the wht ones seem to deep troat and swollow my load and take it in the ass andcum in the ass blk i been with even my ex wife who was blk didnt like to suck or swollow thts why we only lasted 8 monthes being married lol but i got white girl now tht loves it all from me in her ass to her downing my cock andcum

Why White Women ...
Old 08-14-2012, 08:59 PM

Default Why White Women ...

For me it's All women.. there's really not a front runner in race but ...
if we are talking about breeds then Redheads are " Best In Show "
Hispanics are best in place & the overall Blue Ribbon winner is...
a tie between Asian & Southern Bell Blondes
( It's like the best of both worlds )

Old 08-15-2012, 07:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldensun101 View Post
Don't think that we all think like that. I have a lot of respect for all women. Just bc of a lifestyle... that's no reason to disrespect them.

Nice to know!! Thanks for speaking up and showing respect

Old 08-16-2012, 04:28 AM

Cause they're fuckin SLUTS..thats why

I might be with u on this...
Old 08-16-2012, 05:59 AM

Default I might be with u on this...

Quote:
Originally Posted by preloaded View Post
Asian Women are sexier..because they actually have purer motives which are not based on vanity.

truth be told... i've been thinkin about that myself lately. my boy just got married to an asian woman and she takes care of him.... like im jealous. lol I fuck like its nobody's business and have never been spoiled by a woman. even after ive served my hot anger love, i still dont get treated like king... might just be in white women to treat a nigga like shit after he passes his life(cums) in her. they also good for playin stupid... lol black women are about the same in this matter... so yeah, you redheads and blonde bombshells gonna be losing another dick to some asian women.. white women always bitch bout rubbing a niggas feet. bet you dont gotta tell a asian girl though. she probally jumps to it... you guys could learn something about man pleasing from them

Old 08-16-2012, 06:28 AM

For the record, I have no problem showing my man love from his head down to his toes. With that love comes respect.

Old 08-16-2012, 06:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang Alley View Post
For the record, I have no problem showing my man love from his head down to his toes. With that love comes respect.
Why can't more women be like you?

Old 08-16-2012, 06:52 AM

Well, most asian and asiatic, eastern (arab, east indian) women are more subservient towards their man, I guess its their culture.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pleasureulike View Post
truth be told... i've been thinkin about that myself lately. my boy just got married to an asian woman and she takes care of him.... like im jealous. lol I fuck like its nobody's business and have never been spoiled by a woman. even after ive served my hot anger love, i still dont get treated like king... might just be in white women to treat a nigga like shit after he passes his life(cums) in her. they also good for playin stupid... lol black women are about the same in this matter... so yeah, you redheads and blonde bombshells gonna be losing another dick to some asian women.. white women always bitch bout rubbing a niggas feet. bet you dont gotta tell a asian girl though. she probally jumps to it... you guys could learn something about man pleasing from them