Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Black Guys: Why White Women?
Old 07-16-2012, 04:05 PM

Default Black Guys: Why White Women?

One for the black guys here... I'm interested to her some honest responses from the black guys here as to WHY they enjoy white women so much and why they seek them out. OK so the skin contrast is exciting... and of course pretty much any pussy is good pussy... but what else is 'special' for you about white women?!?!?!

I've asked this question of a few guys in person... interested to ask the broader audience here.

Last edited by Newcpl2; 07-16-2012 at 06:48 PM..

women
Old 07-16-2012, 05:56 PM

Default women

I am not any more crazier about a white women as any other woman. I just like pussy fool!

Old 07-17-2012, 05:18 AM

This is not a sincere question. This is either a white dude, disgruntled black woman or black dude that really don't like the interracial aspect. Don't be fooled by this question. Anytime u see these kinds of questions on interracial websites its usually from a troll.

well
Old 07-17-2012, 09:37 AM

Default well

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newcpl2 View Post
One for the black guys here... I'm interested to her some honest responses from the black guys here as to WHY they enjoy white women so much and why they seek them out. OK so the skin contrast is exciting... and of course pretty much any pussy is good pussy... but what else is 'special' for you about white women?!?!?!

I've asked this question of a few guys in person... interested to ask the broader audience here.

Because we can man... its just that simple...

Old 07-17-2012, 12:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandingo the Barbie Lover View Post
This is not a sincere question. This is either a white dude, disgruntled black woman or black dude that really don't like the interracial aspect. Don't be fooled by this question. Anytime u see these kinds of questions on interracial websites its usually from a troll.
If you had taken a moment to read/understand my profile, ask my history or inform yourself by reading some of my posts your would be better informed; but no, it's easier to to be unpleasant isn't it (and walk headlong into your own stereotype)...

All you've successfully achieved is to send me walking away from the board shaking my head in amusement at your ignorance never to return... well wasn't that an achievement you can congratulate yourself about. My new girl will go black too... and now you've made sure it'll be nobody from this forum that does it...

Last edited by Newcpl2; 07-17-2012 at 12:45 PM..

Old 07-18-2012, 01:32 AM

Quote:
If you had taken a moment to read/understand my profile, ask my history or inform yourself by reading some of my posts your would be better informed; but no, it's easier to to be unpleasant isn't it (and walk headlong into your own stereotype)...

All you've successfully achieved is to send me walking away from the board shaking my head in amusement at your ignorance never to return... well wasn't that an achievement you can congratulate yourself about. My new girl will go black too... and now you've made sure it'll be nobody from this forum that does it...
If my bullshit post ran u away and changed your mind about fuckin someone here, then you wasn't serious in the first place. Don't use my post to run away as an excuse because you wasn't serious.

Old 07-18-2012, 06:32 AM

Quote:

Well...there isn't that much skin contrast from me and White women, (which is someyhing I'll never undetstand), because it an innocence about them, even thr whores. A lot of it has to do with White America holding White women on a pedestal. Some black men I know pound White pussy to death as a way to get back at White men. Some do it because you women are easy. Very easy, especially when you White women get hooked. You're the path of least resistance. And more of you are freakier also.

Old 07-18-2012, 08:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormone69 View Post
Well...there isn't that much skin contrast from me and White women, (which is someyhing I'll never undetstand), because it an innocence about them, even thr whores. A lot of it has to do with White America holding White women on a pedestal. Some black men I know pound White pussy to death as a way to get back at White men. Some do it because you women are easy. Very easy, especially when you White women get hooked. You're the path of least resistance. And more of you are freakier also.
Yo boys should be ashamed of themselves for giving white dudes that kind of power.White dudes are the last thing on my mind. I fuck white chicks because I like kinky sex and white girls are down for anything. I don't bang them because we "couldn't get them back in the day" or because of white men and media brainwashing people into thinking that they are on some pedestal or better. It real simple for me, they like nasty, kinky, slutty, taboo sex. And so do I.

Old 07-18-2012, 08:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrell.G View Post
white women are more submissive, more eager to sexually please a black lover, LOVE sucking black cock and cum so easily....what's not to love?
Bingo... I've never had a white chick tell me no to anything sexually. Ass fucking, swallowing my cum, ass to mouth, pussy to mouth etc. I've had white chicks that wanted me to spit in their mouths and call them disgusting sluts. And these are good looking chicks.

Old 07-18-2012, 01:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandingo the Barbie Lover View Post
Yo boys should be ashamed of themselves for giving white dudes that kind of power.White dudes are the last thing on my mind. I fuck white chicks because I like kinky sex and white girls are down for anything. I don't bang them because we "couldn't get them back in the day" or because of white men and media brainwashing people into thinking that they are on some pedestal or better. It real simple for me, they like nasty, kinky, slutty, taboo sex. And so do I.
You may not agree with this, but it's also why alot of stuff goes in our community. And you are speaking for yourself and thats fine, but.I know Im telling the truth. Would you except facts? Its just not here in the USA, but White beauty and the western beauty asthetic has a profound effect on how we see White woman, and how every one views themself. Cmon man, yoy can't deny what I'm saying. You may be one of the only black people I've ever had a dialog with that doesnr understand whay im saying. Its a given that White women will do ANYTHING to us and let us so anything ro them sexually. They're by far the miat whorish, freakyish, uninhibited, women in America, if not the world. Its easy ass. But, there are/were things put in place that have an influence on how we vieq eachother. Cmon man. Do you not think that slme or maybe a lot of why most of the White women on THIS SITE...and I do MEAN THIS SITE refef mostly Mandingo, Africa Bambata, 20 inch dong, mighty African worrior, do you not think rhat theae women, especially the ones who've.never had a brotha, feed into the myth? Youre an intelligent man. Dont tell me that you have no idea of what I speak? I could throw some fac