Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Black women for White Men
Old 10-21-2009, 12:09 AM

Default Black women for White Men

Hi,

This is my very first post! So I'm a bust black beauty who loves white men -- butI can't seem to find others like me. What's the deal? Even on this site, discussion on this topic are rare. Well, I decided to start a blog to try to find out if this is topic others are interested in exploring. A real blog, not some pay poen site.

Visit and let me know what you think.

Cleo

Old 10-21-2009, 02:35 AM

Just keep trying. I would love tofind a black woman to serve..

Love Black Women
Old 10-21-2009, 02:15 PM

Default Love Black Women

Yes a very interesting topic indeed. I think there is probably no shortage of white guys who would love to be with a black woman but it seems there are not that many black women who want us white guys. I have had the extreme pleasure of having fucked two black women and gotten sucked off by one other.....very hot times which I for one would love to have again but it is hard to find that elusive black woman, I guess as hard as it is for couples to find the elusive single bi female.

Old 10-21-2009, 03:41 PM

i agree, most of us would love to find a lovely black women its just that most are not interested in us white guys

black women
Old 10-21-2009, 05:32 PM

Default black women

Chicago man here would love to find a nice black women to become friend and lover to.

Old 10-21-2009, 05:53 PM

As a white guy who has had more than a few sexual experinces with black women, let me say that it's not as unusual as some of these guys make it sound. Maybe I've been lucky. I really think it's more to do with the way I treat them, like equals. Plus I'm not unattractive and I have a fairly good sized member. But they were in bed with me before they found that out, so I don't think that was the main reason. I think a lot of black women like a confident but not pushy or overpowering man. And I'm just straight forward with them. I think they like that too.

want to meet lovely bw
Old 10-23-2009, 03:00 AM

Default want to meet lovely bw

Hey there, where you from? do you ever travel?hit me at harrytcu@yahoo and we can IM and see where it goes

Old 10-26-2009, 07:43 AM

I don't know if it's that black girls don't like white guys, but I love black girls, there so juicy looking and more erotic than white girls to me, i have been with white girls, and they are all the same and boring.

Old 10-26-2009, 07:29 PM

Cool

I also have been fortunate to find a few black women to make love to. I feel that attitude is your most important attribute, whether it be with white, black, etc. If you treat women right............... Anyway, I have recently lost my latest black lover as she moved away. I'm in the middle prt of SC, so if there are any black ladies looking let me know.

Me 2
Old 10-27-2009, 02:09 AM

Default Me 2

I absolutely LOVE black pussy, wish I had tried it before I got married, things might have been different. I've had a few black women since then and they ALL were dyanamo's. The white girls list one of the reasons for going black as "the color contrast is exotic" WELL if black into white is hot, aint white into black hot too? (cleo if you are around Chicago, I want to eat you!)

Tags
reverse interracial