Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 12-01-2010, 02:41 AM

Congratulations, I am glad to see your wife is pregnant with a black baby.

I, too, am seeing a dramatic increase in white women becoming black pregnant, and I love seeing more and more white women choosing to have bi-racial children.

It is especially hot that more and more wives are choosing to become pregnant by black men, with the white husband's approval and support.

Old 12-01-2010, 07:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archimedes77 View Post
Congratulations, I am glad to see your wife is pregnant with a black baby.

I, too, am seeing a dramatic increase in white women becoming black pregnant, and I love seeing more and more white women choosing to have bi-racial children.

It is especially hot that more and more wives are choosing to become pregnant by black men, with the white husband's approval and support.
What a wonderful observation. I couldn't agree more to this new phenomenon..white wives flaunting their black attraction, and its sweet fruits, a gorgeous bi-racial baby for other white couples to envy.

Old 12-01-2010, 01:03 PM

My wife and I are looking for an older tall blk bull to get her pregnant

Im So Happy
Old 12-01-2010, 06:07 PM

Default Im So Happy

Im so happy I have one bi-racial son, He looks more to the darker side though, Unfortunately I do not know who his dad is, but that is to be expected with my lifestyle. I do want another although I believe Im too old, although still fertile and trying!
Attached Images

Old 12-01-2010, 06:28 PM

If you'll pardon me for saying so, with that big butt you should have no problem attracting black guys to "try" with you, even in Italy. Good luck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackgangbangs View Post
Im so happy I have one bi-racial son, He looks more to the darker side though, Unfortunately I do not know who his dad is, but that is to be expected with my lifestyle. I do want another although I believe Im too old, although still fertile and trying!

My wife...
Old 12-27-2010, 08:22 AM

Default My wife...

My wife has been teasing me lately that she wants to get BLACK SEEDED AND BRED. She barebacks if the guy is 100% D free and now wants to get BBC when she is ovulating...
What should I do??
Cuckold Hubby

It will be ok
Old 01-23-2011, 11:15 AM

Default It will be ok

A few years ago when i was seperated I became pregnant by a black man. My older children handled it better than I would have thought, but each situation is different. I think its because bi-racial children are more common in their lives than us 'older' people. Both of my younger children are bi-racial. We have had to relocated a couple of times due to work so our new friends think nothing of it.

I agree, and...
Old 01-23-2011, 04:08 PM

Default I agree, and...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightcaster View Post
A few years ago when i was seperated I became pregnant by a black man. My older children handled it better than I would have thought, but each situation is different. I think its because bi-racial children are more common in their lives than us 'older' people. Both of my younger children are bi-racial. We have had to relocated a couple of times due to work so our new friends think nothing of it.
Very nice, having bi racial children I agree with you, you blocked me considering were close friends that have something in common would be neat, hope I wasnt to foward sorry, just glad your into black men.

Old 02-04-2011, 11:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randall M View Post
What a wonderful observation. I couldn't agree more to this new phenomenon..white wives flaunting their black attraction, and its sweet fruits, a gorgeous bi-racial baby for other white couples to envy.

Perhaps other white couples will envy another white couple's bi-racial child, but one thing is for sure, that when a married white woman walks around with a bi-racial child it will be like an advertisement to other black men that she loves black cock.

Congratz
Old 04-03-2011, 06:41 PM

Default Congratz

datz gonna be uh cute kid yo. all 5 uh mine r mixed and they all beautiful