Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Blk men & fitness along with the Blk men at my gym~~
Old 08-19-2012, 06:41 AM

Default Blk men & fitness along with the Blk men at my gym~~

I am amazed at the dedication ya'll seem to have for staying fit and working out. Really up until the last few years I thought muscles and hard bodies just came naturally to y'all.. Once I started actually paying attention, I have noticed that y'all work out and work out HARD!!!

This one day I had went to my gym on a different day and I noticed a grandfather (who was in damn good shape) he was there with his son and his two grandsons. The grandfather and dad was teaching the younger two how to use the weights the correct way.. It was really was a warm site to see, the grandfather passing down a healthy lifestyle to his grandsons as I'm sure he did to their dad.. They are there often and always in their family group, working out..

Anyhow, I just wanna say kudos to y'all for working those bodies hard, staying fit, healthy and SEXY!!!

Old 08-19-2012, 06:44 AM

I don't really hit the gym as much I want too but I do try to work out and stay in shape though, walking, jogging and bike riding.

Old 08-19-2012, 11:36 AM

It does take dedication and I wish I had more time for cardio!!

Absolutely
Old 08-19-2012, 05:26 PM

Default Absolutely

I like to keep it thick and tight and looking allllll right... It is quite enjoable having a white female appreciate the dark black bull physique.. I thnk it gives me pleasure giving you alot of hard parts in all the right placs..

Old 08-19-2012, 09:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramzez69 View Post
I like to keep it thick and tight and looking allllll right... It is quite enjoable having a white female appreciate the dark black bull physique.. I thnk it gives me pleasure giving you alot of hard parts in all the right placs..
Totally agree with this. Women love a man who's in shape. Even if they are not. It make them feel good know that he's not looking at her to be the same, but also makes him feel good knowing she likes the fact that he's taking care of looking good for her as well.

Yep
Old 08-19-2012, 09:50 PM

Default Yep

The gym is in the schedule 3 - 5 days a week .
I like looking at the women who work out, it keeps me motivated !

Working out
Old 08-20-2012, 02:55 AM

Default Working out

I workout three times a week in the gym. I believe women like fit guys and hard bodies. I also met one of my girlfriends from the past at a gym. Presently, a married young woman is flirting with me at the gym and she doesn't know it yet but I am planning on getting that!

Last edited by mrfit53; 08-20-2012 at 02:58 AM.. Reason: misspelled words

Old 08-20-2012, 12:59 PM

I workout 5 sometimes 6 days a week. And its the white chicks that love to take care of their bodies. I drive thru a suburb at 5 in morning and you will see white chicks jogging, walking, running, biking, running with their dogs etc. But even in the gym its the same thing. When a white chick in yoga pants with a nice body you can't help but stare. Omg.

Old 08-20-2012, 03:17 PM

I go to the gym at least a couple of times a week. And a man with a muscular body and a great set of guns is definitely a turn on (despite what you all seem to think it's what I look at first). It's also a great place to meet people.
I met a married man at my gym a few months ago (it's attached to a hotel and he was passing through with his work). A few admiring glances and a 'fancy a drink afterwards'. Nothing like the smell of fresh sweat to get the hormones pumping.

Old 08-20-2012, 07:16 PM

Nothing wrong with self pride!!! It's on a par with a nice car, home, outfit or anything else that betters you!! I work out twice a day, 6 days a week! Even god has a rest day, but for me Sunday's are play time, football swimming, no ritual just messing around! And that's the key keeping it fun! As soon as it feels like work or you make an excuse to do it!!! That's when you got problems.......

I could talk forever about motivations, diets, cardio, weights, self improvements! But why should I give this shit away for free......?

PowerFlex in Islington, London!!!

If you guys want a body like mine or women wanna be trained by a guy like me! That's where you find me..... Nothing's for free

It's all about the money, money, money so says Jessie J