Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

OT~~ College football
Old 09-02-2012, 02:21 AM

Thumbs up OT~~ College football

I'm doing the HAPPY DANCE tonight, Hurricane Isaac is over, the basement is coming back into order andddddddd. MY LSU has taken the field tonight!! HYFR!! Nothing like watching strong men perform, umm and did I mention the majority of my LSU team is blk. Drool. Nuff said.. Lol

Bye bye summer and hello LSU!!!

I'm pretty sure there won't be any replies to this (unless its from a snarky Bama fan lol) ya know since it's not about blowing a wad and how do you like my ass. . Lol. Buttttt I don't care cause my men are playing and of course winning ..

PURPLE AND GOLD ~~ Baby!!!

Last edited by Mustang Alley; 09-02-2012 at 02:27 AM..

Old 09-02-2012, 05:07 AM

ummm ya know Bama gonna give to you right? lol

I myself is "U" fan but I have seen what saban influence do to a defense., Arkansa, USC, Oregon all are a threat

Old 09-04-2012, 01:10 AM

Shhh that B word is a dirty word!!! Lol my children are not allowed to even whisper it much less their chant
R_ _ _ T_ _ _ Can't even bring myself to type it.. Lol

Kids have seen the LSU light, now if only I could open my husbands eyes.. Yep we are a house divided!! With both refusing to budge!!

Old 09-04-2012, 01:32 AM

Hopefully ; We all know at the end of day that competition is a Sin period, & that the Massive crowd that shows up every week & surrounds those alters is all about the propaganda that is fueled & designed by your fellow oppressors too inhibit Acts of hatred on your own species ..Who's the founder of the NFL ? I ask " Is he really a piece of skum who sleeps in coffin with bowties on hi slong" (LET ME KNOW) Hotep!

Old 09-04-2012, 01:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtDawg2011 View Post
Hopefully ; We all know at the end of day that competition is a Sin period, & that the Massive crowd that shows up every week & surrounds those alters is all about the propaganda that is fueled & designed by your fellow oppressors too inhibit Acts of hatred on your own species ..Who's the founder of the NFL ? I ask " Is he really a piece of skum who sleeps in coffin with bowties on hi slong" (LET ME KNOW) Hotep!

Wow. gotta come back to this one. Lol

Old 09-04-2012, 02:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang Alley View Post

R_ _ _ T_ _ _ Can't even bring myself to type it.. Lol

One of my patients was from Alabama and he kept asking me to let my hair down, he kept saying "Come on, I want to see the Crimson Tide".... Well, he got me laughing but I had to warn him that "This hair is not crimson, oh no! It is Gator orange so watch out!"

Last edited by curiouserandcuriouser; 09-04-2012 at 04:08 AM..

Old 09-04-2012, 02:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by curiouserandcuriouser View Post
One of my patients was from Alabama and he kept asking me to let my hair down, he kept saying "Come on, I want to see the Crimson Tide".... Well, he got me laughing but I had to warn him that "This hair is not crimson, oh no! It is Gator orange so watch out!"

FEAR THIS Jean

Lol @ gator orange. Cute.
Old 09-04-2012, 07:32 PM

Default Lol @ gator orange. Cute.

. "patient" I would have offered him some of my LSU blood maybe that would have cured him of his B_ M_ fever!'

Quote:
Originally Posted by curiouserandcuriouser View Post

Old 09-04-2012, 10:00 PM

I have always been a Notre Dame fan. Yes they got spanked last time they faced LSU. Yes ND has been unable to win a bowl game in recent times. However, I believe ND is on the upswing. The SEC has been strong and all that, but everything runs in cycles. ND will return to national dominance. Soon all you southerners will rue the day when the Irish come to a town near you. It's inevitable. Payback is in the making. Go Irish!

Old 09-09-2012, 12:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtDawg2011 View Post

Ha, every time I read your reply, I keep hearing my great uncle's say in his old southern drawl, "thats just down right UnAmerican" lol

Straight up honest, I've never heard anyone speak about football or the people who enjoy it like that. Competition is everywhere, it's a part of life.. Even in the animal kingdom. And what about all those little girl scouts during cookie season?? It's always a competition to see who/troop sells the most cookies... They out there pushing and peddling their cookies on every street corner in the US.. Guess they sinners too? Someone needs to inform them that along with that cookie patch comes damnation.

Anyhow~~~~

Well it's game day, so that means I'm planted infront the flat screen watching as the beautiful men on my LSU team kick some butt.. Yea, I guess you could say I'm worshipping!!

Last edited by Mustang Alley; 09-09-2012 at 04:22 AM..

Tags
dog food, football, is this your whole life?, lsu kicks ass!!