Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Myth or Fact? Are Older / Mature women more sexual active in their 40's/50's?
Old 10-12-2012, 11:10 AM

Default Myth or Fact? Are Older / Mature women more sexual active in their 40's/50's?

I have been talking / chatting on I Love Interracial / ILI-Chat for quite a while (2yrs; give or take) now. Although there are women from all ages active on ILI-Chat; it seems that the 40+ (50+) women have very freaky ideas about sex.

Now and then I hear the rumours about 40+ (50+) women being very sexual active.

I wonder if it's actually true that older women are more passionate and more sexual active when they reach that certain / particular age.

Last edited by Black_Stud; 10-21-2012 at 03:33 AM..

Older Women
Old 10-12-2012, 12:00 PM

Default Older Women

My experience is that older women, regardless of race or color, as a general rule are much less inhibited about satisfying their needs and exploring their desires. They have more confidence in themselves and a greater assuredness about navigating their way through the world. This is reflected, in part, in their approach to their sexuality and to men they choose to explore their wants and needs. They are much more ripe and appealing past the age of 40 than they were when they were, say, 20 or 30 years of age.

Last edited by EasyRider1040; 10-12-2012 at 12:03 PM.. Reason: typo

Old 10-12-2012, 12:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EasyRider1040 View Post
My experience is that older women, regardless of race or color, as a general rule are much less inhibited about satisfying their needs and exploring their desires. They have more confidence in themselves and a greater assuredness about navigating their way through the world. This is reflected, in part, in their approach to their sexuality and to men they choose to explore their wants and needs. They are much more ripe and appealing past the age of 40 than they were when they were, say, 20 or 30 years of age.
Very interesting and much apriciated. Thank you for your comment / anwser.

Old 10-18-2012, 08:14 AM

I'm not quite that old yet , so all I can say about it is that I'm a lot more sexually active and adventurous being sngle the second time post divorce than I ever was pre-marriage.

Old 10-21-2012, 03:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mama dulce View Post
I know that since I've reached a mature age I have been very sexually active, With my husband and other men. I don't have the same apprehensions as when I was in my twenties. I also have started enjoying the bigger cocks. My white & hispanic girlfriends call me a "Size Queen" now.
So you're a "Size Queen" now. Do you prefer length (9 Inch and up), girth or both? PS: Thank you for sharing.

Old 10-21-2012, 03:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimjo View Post
I'm not quite that old yet , so all I can say about it is that I'm a lot more sexually active and adventurous being sngle the second time post divorce than I ever was pre-marriage.
Seems like marriage makes you more mature. Atleast more experienced in life. Nice to know you're a lot more sexual active & adventurous. Thank you for sharing.

Old 10-21-2012, 11:45 AM

My wife id 58 years old and past the menopause so she can't get pregnant. This allows her to fuck who she wants and when she wants. Last Easter she had 3 men all in the same night, 2 white guys and one black with a huge cock. All 3 men fucked her several times throughout the day and all 3 cum inside her. One of these guys was in his early 20s. one in his late 20s and the black guy was in his 40s. All 3 told me she was the best fuck ever and I can verify that because I watched her being fucked by all 3 men in Sharm El Sheik in our hotel room. 2 days later I watched as she was fucked by an Egyptian Masseur in his tent by the pool, he was a man in his mid 20s and she would have been fucked by his assistant if one of the other woman holidaymakers hadn't approached the tent for a massage. She tells me she feels as though she can abandon all thought about becoming pregnant and just enjoy the bareback rides.

Old 10-23-2012, 04:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_Stud View Post
Seems like marriage makes you more mature. Atleast more experienced in life. Nice to know you're a lot more sexual active & adventurous. Thank you for sharing.
To me, it doesn't matter if the older woman was married or not
We all get to a point in our lives when we really know what we like and don't like
and what we want and don't want -
It has been my experience that with all the wisdom and maturity that comes with age
so does more sexual awareness
more sensuality, passion and sexuality
I personally feel better emotionally, and sexually as an older woman than I did as a younger one

Old 10-23-2012, 12:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EasyRider1040 View Post
My experience is that older women, regardless of race or color, as a general rule are much less inhibited about satisfying their needs and exploring their desires. .
Bingo. So True.
Attached Thumbnails
Myth or Reality? Are Older / Mature women more sexual active in their 40's/50's?-mtq.jpg   Myth or Reality? Are Older / Mature women more sexual active in their 40's/50's?-mtq-2-.jpg   Myth or Reality? Are Older / Mature women more sexual active in their 40's/50's?-mtq-3-.jpg   Myth or Reality? Are Older / Mature women more sexual active in their 40's/50's?-mtq-4-.jpg  

Old 10-23-2012, 06:16 PM

My 45 y.o. wife might not be more sexually active, but she is a lot more sexual. She does things now, she would never have done when she was younger.

Tags
mature, older, sex, sex education, women