Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Size of your butt???
Old 10-17-2012, 11:11 AM

Default Size of your butt???

Why is it that now everyone is into what kind of butt they have? When I was in HS and college, being a thick girl, I was called fat. Now there is always the comparison of your butt to J-Lo or Beyonce.

With white guys I was the "Fat Chick", with black guys, I was "Sexy". And they wonder why I went black only.

A recent poll on this website, shows that more prefer a bigger ass than tits, but both would be a plus.

I just find it interesting!!

Old 10-17-2012, 11:32 AM

Nice thread. Blk men generally like nice asses and for a white woman to have one is like kryponite to blk men. Nice asses are not make or break for me, I like nice and thick thighs. Don't get me wrong I love nice asses on white chicks just not make or break. Like you said white dudes call nice asses "fat" blk me call it "fine". Got a question since you have a nice ass. Do other white chicks with big asses know that blk men check them out? Like " I know my ass is big\nice so I know blk guys look at it". A white chick with thick or nice thighs in some Yoga pants makes the ass look nice anyways. But me I'm into Ass worship and ass play. I'm addicted to rimming, sniffing and fingering a white chicks asshole (clean of course). Like at the gym those white chicks in Yoga pants walking on treadmills and you can see the sweat stain on their ass cracks. OMG. Wanna rim that shit onsite. Lol

Last edited by Mandingo the Barbie Lover; 10-17-2012 at 11:38 AM..

Old 10-17-2012, 12:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandingo the Barbie Lover View Post
Nice thread. Blk men generally like nice asses and for a white woman to have one is like kryponite to blk men. Nice asses are not make or break for me, I like nice and thick thighs. Don't get me wrong I love nice asses on white chicks just not make or break. Like you said white dudes call nice asses "fat" blk me call it "fine". Got a question since you have a nice ass. Do other white chicks with big asses know that blk men check them out? Like " I know my ass is big\nice so I know blk guys look at it". A white chick with thick or nice thighs in some Yoga pants makes the ass look nice anyways. But me I'm into Ass worship and ass play. I'm addicted to rimming, sniffing and fingering a white chicks asshole (clean of course). Like at the gym those white chicks in Yoga pants walking on treadmills and you can see the sweat stain on their ass cracks. OMG. Wanna rim that shit onsite. Lol
I think my butt is too darn fat. But being Mexicana it seems part of our DNA.
Attached Thumbnails
Size of your butt???-almatab.jpg  

Evaglina
Old 10-17-2012, 04:35 PM

Default Evaglina

Your ass likes good to me!

Old 10-17-2012, 05:39 PM

I have a big butt and small boobs
34b 24 36

Round ass is nice
Old 10-17-2012, 10:32 PM

Default Round ass is nice

A nice firm plump ass is nice. That is how I can tell if she can handle the BBC. A fine ass gets my attention anytime. As for the white boys, they just don't know how to handle it. I would be afraid I would split a skinny girl in half..lol

The Truth And Nothing But
Old 10-18-2012, 01:21 AM

Default The Truth And Nothing But

Many fat women have in fact misappropriated the concept of "thick" . . . or "phat". There is a BIG difference between being "thick" or "phat" versus "fat", and a full-fledged brutha recognizes the difference immediately upon view without even having to think hard about it.

I remember a dude's handle from years back when I used to go into AOL chatrooms (remember those?). The brutha's handle was "YaNotThickYaFat". Exactly my brutha! For far too many fat women are walkin' around calling themselves "thick" . . . exaaaaaaaactly. They can tell that lie to themselves, but those of us in the know ain't buyin' it.

Oh, and what was that other one that used to be so popular to say? Oh yeah . . . I'm "rubenesque" . . . riiiiiiiight . . . just a fancy sounding word for read between the lines . . . I'm fat and I know it, but I'll call it something else by some fancy name and declare it a victory.

Don't get me wrong. I love "thick" white women with "phat" snow bunny asses. Like the man say . . . it's kryptonite! But at the same time, I'm SICK and TIRED of FAT women trying to pass themsselves off a "thick" or "rubenesque" or some bullshit. Like the OTHER man say, "YaNotThickYaFAT"!!!

Last edited by ThickNiggaDick; 10-18-2012 at 01:48 AM..

Old 10-18-2012, 01:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThickNiggaDick View Post
Many fat women have in fact misappropriated the concept of "thick" . . . or "phat". There is a BIG difference between being "thick" or "phat" versus "fat", and a full-fledged brutha recognizes the difference immediately upon view without even having to think hard about it.

I remember a dude's handle from years back when I used to go into AOL chatrooms (remember those?). The brutha's handle was "YaNotThickYaFat". Exactly my brutha! For far too many fat women are walkin' around calling themselves "thick" . . . exaaaaaaaactly. They can tell that lie to themselves, but those of us in the know ain't buyin' it.

Oh, and what was that other one that used to be so popular to say? Oh yeah . . . I'm "rubenesque" . . . riiiiiiiight . . . just a fancy sounding word for read between the lines . . . I'm fat and I know it, but I'll call it something else by some fancy name and declare it a victory.

Don't get me wrong. I love "thick" white women with "phat" snow bunny asses. Like the man say . . . it's kryptonite! But at the same time, I'm SICK and TIRED of FAT women trying to pass themsselves off a "thick" or "rubenesque" or some bullshit. Like the OTHER man say, "YaNotThickYaFAT"!!!
Ok,here's the thing...i actually don't mind fat girls
as an ass man myself,i feel like its perfect for me to jump into this topic with my own opinion

a phat ass is phat,no matter how big the chick is,ill take that pussy if theres a huge booty in those jeans.
TNG,i respect your opinion,but to me,Fat=Phat=Thick,never heard Rubenesque though used in a chat setting like this...or anywhere for that matter,ill have to add that one to my lexicon of words

Old 10-18-2012, 03:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungBlkMan18 View Post
never heard Rubenesque though used in a chat setting like this...or anywhere for that matter,ill have to add that one to my lexicon of words

LOL thats because you're so YOUNG...

Old 10-18-2012, 03:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThickNiggaDick View Post

wow someone is touchy about his asses.. lol.. so Mr ass guru, please tell me what type of ass do I have.... Plz and thank and if ur mean to mean I will fly there and twist your nipple, right after I spit on it.. LOL.. LMAO

Last edited by Mustang Alley; 10-19-2012 at 04:12 AM..