Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Saying racist\racial stereotypical things in bed?
Old 11-14-2012, 11:54 AM

Default Saying racist\racial stereotypical things in bed?

I think there's a thread about saying the n word in bed. With me this is almost a must! Makes the sex so much better when taunting each other with racial slurs and extreme vulgar talk.

yup love it
Old 11-14-2012, 01:48 PM

Default yup love it

When she calls me nigger or talks about my big nigger dick, gets me super hot and I just want to go harder and deeper. Funny thing though most of my playmates have said it makes them uncomfortable, even though they like to be called every name under the sun.

I guess it takes a special kind of freak

Old 11-14-2012, 02:00 PM

Strangely, it does seem to often be a huge turnon for the men,. I have never used it unless the man gave me some indication that he wanted me to go there. And for Southern women, the taboo aspect of interracial sex makes the wordplay to trigger some deeper emotion. So if both parties are ok with it, I say go for it.

Old 11-14-2012, 03:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by katiemad92 View Post
Strangely, it does seem to often be a huge turnon for the men,. I have never used it unless the man gave me some indication that he wanted me to go there. And for Southern women, the taboo aspect of interracial sex makes the wordplay to trigger some deeper emotion. So if both parties are ok with it, I say go for it.
No fuckin doubt. The vulgar and racial she gets, the harder I pound that shit. I'm 32 so its really good with older white women. Younger chicks are hestiate to go there.

Old 11-14-2012, 03:23 PM

That works the other way too, a guy using racist / vulgar language is a real hot turn-on. Saying things like " white slut, or white whore suck my nigger dick" is very arousing and makes me want it even more. During sex, people shouldn't get so hung up on the racial slurs and vulgar language, just relax and go with it.

Old 11-14-2012, 03:46 PM

Yes, just go with what pleases both people. Leave the political correctness for the living room.

Old 11-14-2012, 03:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddie54_nc View Post
That works the other way too, a guy using racist / vulgar language is a real hot turn-on. Saying things like " white slut, or white whore suck my nigger dick" is very arousing and makes me want it even more. During sex, people shouldn't get so hung up on the racial slurs and vulgar language, just relax and go with it.
Only with, to and from women. Don't want to hear it from white men.

Old 11-14-2012, 07:08 PM

I think it's all a matter of context, when and where some things are appropriate.

While having a nice wild and/or rough fuck, some words are just right for the situation.
In other instances, like maybe during some softer love making, they would be out of place.

Old 11-14-2012, 08:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alyna View Post
I think it's all a matter of context, when and where some things are appropriate.

While having a nice wild and/or rough fuck, some words are just right for the situation.
In other instances, like maybe during some softer love making, they would be out of place.
Do u and your lover get down like that?

All I Have to Say Is
Old 11-14-2012, 09:23 PM

Default All I Have to Say Is

What's in a name ??