Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Was your first BBC a gift/surprise to you from hubby/bf? Or did you help plan it?
Old 11-20-2012, 12:08 AM

Question Was your first BBC a gift/surprise to you from hubby/bf? Or did you help plan it?

Ladies. Was your first BBC a gift/surprise to you from hubby/bf? Or were you part of the planning process? Were results all good? Still going strong together?

Old 11-20-2012, 07:34 AM

I was flirting with these 2 blk guys that came over and sat next to me across from my husband.

I know it made my husband jealous but I didnt know that my husband and those guys talked
about hooking up after wards at a hotel.
I was in the ladies room when that happened.
Before that nite, I had only had sex with one guy and that was my husband..
Since I was drunk, Id have to say that we both made it happen

Old 11-20-2012, 08:09 AM

Still going strong? How long ago was that?

Old 11-20-2012, 11:23 AM

5yrs ago.

was asked too
Old 11-20-2012, 11:40 AM

Default was asked too

for me it was a suprise in a way we were on on honeymoon going to jamaica , my new husband aske me on the flight over if i would like to trysome bbc, , i was shocked i looked at him and said sure hon if u want me too i'll do anytrhing u want to make u happy, we got checked into our room and he told me he was going get soem rum for us , he cam back and told me that we would have some vistors later that night . it was great he had set it up with the baetender and that night i got 4 very well hung bbc , we were there for 11 days and he made sur i got used good each day . and still going strong after 27yrs of marrage

My First Black Man.
Old 11-22-2012, 08:46 AM

Default My First Black Man.

It was a total surprise cuz I had never thought about getting down with a black guy before then. He was working with a company that was repaving the parking lot where I work. The first time I saw him he was working with out a shirt. Smething about the way his sweaty boby glistened in the sun just got to me and before I knew it I was day dreaming about having him. I was in a relationship with this guy and he started treating me pretty crappy. Finally after having met Antwone and talking and flirting with eachother my boyfriend had crossed the line with me in a very disrespectful way. The next day I had to go into work so Antwones crew could get in and out. I was the only one there. He had stuck around on his lunch break and we had sex right there in the store. I had never done anything like that before and despite how wrong I may have been in some eyes I loved it. We kept hooking up for a while after that. And it got rid of somebody who treated me like shit.

Old 11-26-2012, 10:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheLIKESdenzel View Post
Ladies. Was your first BBC a gift/surprise to you from hubby/bf?

LOL this thread makes me laugh every time I read it. The first thing that comes to mind is
Richard Pryor in the movie "THE TOY" A blk man in a box with a big red bow...

What if the gift doesn't fit, is there a return policy in place??

How can you "gift" another person to someone?

Old 12-05-2012, 04:21 PM

How could rounding up a black man for the wife to sleep with be considered a gift to her? If you throw some imagination into it you could see it that way I bet. I'm not averse to having him wrapped in ribbons and bows for her. I'm thinking he probably wouldn't go for that though.

Old 11-11-2014, 02:06 PM

My hubby became impotent after an operation on his prostate gland and when he realised he could no longer satisfy my sexual needs he suggested a BBC I agreed and I soon found a nice BBC called Toby and the rest is history!!

Joanne

Old 11-11-2014, 02:22 PM

It wasn’t planned at all.

I’m a teacher, in college, and a black co-worker of mine, sport teacher, seduced me at the beginning of this year. During 7 months, we had sex almost every day we were working. My husband doesn’t know about this adventure.

My friend is now in an another college, but i hope finding a new black love soon.

The quote is true : once you go black, you don’t want tout go back.