Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Going against your up-bringing!
Old 01-10-2013, 11:06 PM

Default Going against your up-bringing!

Something I've been wondering for a while & if people have similar opinions or views! There's been a lot of shitty threads recently so hoping this is something people can be honest with!

Firstly I need to abolish a myth! Eyebrows ain't just raised by a white family about an interracial relationship, my parents were more than pissed off the first time they saw me with a white girl. Now although I don't do things to against family I do actually kinda like the attention & banter this causes!

So what I'm asking is, "Is the biggest turn on for interracial couples, the attention it attracts & the potential trouble it causes?"

I'm a self pre claimed attention seeker & vain. So yeah most the women I date help this image, I like a woman to turn heads, dress slutty, be confident & hog the spot-light! I love kissing in public, I make a big effort to make sure we're seen! I never whisper when talking, I like being overheard!, I prefer older women its a dileberate choice, for my taste & the attention it attracts.

Truthfully I only date white women! And I think the taboo is the biggest turn on, the "Forbidden Fruit" do people date outside their race for love of the person or because of the attention it causes. I don't think I've ever loved any woman but I love fucking and dateing older, blonde slutty dressed women!

Old 01-10-2013, 11:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny Muscular Black View Post
Something I've been wondering for a while & if people have similar opinions or views! There's been a lot of shitty threads recently so hoping this is something people can be honest with!

Firstly I need to abolish a myth! Eyebrows ain't just raised by a white family about an interracial relationship, my parents were more than pissed off the first time they saw me with a white girl. Now although I don't do things to against family I do actually kinda like the attention & banter this causes!

So what I'm asking is, "Is the biggest turn on for interracial couples, the attention it attracts & the potential trouble it causes?"

I'm a self pre claimed attention seeker & vain. So yeah most the women I date help this image, I like a woman to turn heads, dress slutty, be confident & hog the spot-light! I love kissing in public, I make a big effort to make sure we're seen! I never whisper when talking, I like being overheard!, I prefer older women its a dileberate choice, for my taste & the attention it attracts.

Truthfully I only date white women! And I think the taboo is the biggest turn on, the "Forbidden Fruit" do people date outside their race for love of the person or because of the attention it causes. I don't think I've ever loved any woman but I love fucking and dateing older, blonde slutty dressed women!
I really don't care that much for attention. I am however attracted to white women. I don't do it for taboo or anything I just date and like who I am attracted to and that happens to be sexy mature white women.

Old 01-11-2013, 01:58 AM

Bruh sounds like you are dating white chicks for the wrong reasons. You can add this one to shitty thread list. If you listen to people who critisize interracial dating they say people do it for similar reasons that you stated. I take it that the women you date are trash bags because if a classy women knew that you were dating her for bullshit like attention and turning heads, she probably wouldn't fuck with you. Its 2012 and this "forbitten fruit" shit is so early 1900's. So no the attraction is not about attention and saying "look at me I'm with a white girl". Are some people going against their upbringing? Yeah. But its not for attention.

Last edited by Mandingo the Barbie Lover; 01-11-2013 at 02:02 AM..

Old 01-11-2013, 07:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandingo the Barbie Lover View Post
Bruh sounds like you are dating white chicks for the wrong reasons. You can add this one to shitty thread list. If you listen to people who critisize interracial dating they say people do it for similar reasons that you stated. I take it that the women you date are trash bags because if a classy women knew that you were dating her for bullshit like attention and turning heads, she probably wouldn't fuck with you. Its 2012 and this "forbitten fruit" shit is so early 1900's. So no the attraction is not about attention and saying "look at me I'm with a white girl". Are some people going against their upbringing? Yeah. But its not for attention.
not to sure you actually understood my point, cause your wrong on so many points! its hard to explain but trust me everything is for attention. even you, your profile reads "white women who love big nigger dick" isnt that just another form of attention? also ive dated quite a range of women and "trash-bags" is something im yet to date, also its 2013.

but the point i was trying to make is THERE is still taboo, 1887, 1960, 2013 or even 2055 thats my point, first impressions count when you start dateing someone or if they just catch your eye. and in alot of cases people in interracial couples do it for the attention cause thats the TURN ON, being noticed!

I AGREE 300% with You
Old 01-11-2013, 08:47 AM

Default I AGREE 300% with You

you have understood perfectly the reasons for a white woman, especially around my age
(51) are attracted to BBC : I love to be slutty and have a younger BBC show everybody they 'own' me even if it the idea tat somebody that knows me as a regular woman is scarry OR MAYBE JUST BECAUSE IT IS WHAT I WISH

talking about being dressed to please i hope you like that dress
it is in a normal club so i had to remain discrete
Attached Thumbnails
Going against your up-bringing!-normal_s-dec2011_6_-600x800-.jpg  

Old 01-11-2013, 09:01 AM

One thing that I have thought quite hard about is whether I am basically just another racist deep down. Albeit discriminating positively but discriminating nonetheless. Skin colour is important to me, as is attitude and body shape - the sort of attitude and body only black men seem to have. Of course personality is vital too but at the end of the day I have many white men as friends but haven't dated anybody who wasn't black for over 3 years now.

I wouldn't say I'm overtly an attention seeker. I do like attention, but not particularly from my family. My parents are fine with the men they have met (of which there have only been two I've been serious enough about to introduce) though I have a feeling this is more to do with politeness than with genuine joy.

I like kissing in public (though not inapropriately, say, in the middle of the town centre - "hey, look at us" - but then I wouldn't do that with anybody) and I get turned on particularly when I see people looking at me with a boyfriend and then turning away when they catch my eye. You just know what they are thinking. I wouldn't say the taboo is the biggest turn on but I guess it is part of the package.

Old 01-11-2013, 11:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny Muscular Black View Post
not to sure you actually understood my point, cause your wrong on so many points! its hard to explain but trust me everything is for attention. even you, your profile reads "white women who love big nigger dick" isnt that just another form of attention? also ive dated quite a range of women and "trash-bags" is something im yet to date, also its 2013.

but the point i was trying to make is THERE is still taboo, 1887, 1960, 2013 or even 2055 thats my point, first impressions count when you start dateing someone or if they just catch your eye. and in alot of cases people in interracial couples do it for the attention cause thats the TURN ON, being noticed!
No, playa I understood this "plz look at me I'm with a white girl" nonsense quite clearly. Maybe your an older blk dude who couldn't look that way once upon a time and that's why u have these motives. How is saying "white women who love big nigger dick" attention seeking? Wtf? Its not as if I'm out in public saying "Hey everybody, I love white women that love nigger dick". I'm talking about dirty talk in the PRIVACY of the bedroom. So u date classy women that just dress trashy? Ok gotcha. When you are out in public seeking attention with your "classy but dress trashy" chick, you feeding into every "blk men date trashy white women" stereotypes out there. I don't even want a trashy dressing chick unless she's being "stank" for me when I'm coming over to tear that ass up. And like I said playboy, if these classy women knew what your motivation was for going out in public with them, trust me they wouldn't fuck with for to long. Just ask a classy white chick that dates interracially.

Last edited by Mandingo the Barbie Lover; 01-11-2013 at 01:30 PM..

Old 01-12-2013, 03:32 PM

when i first started it was def. to piss off my dad. the way he acted always increased my curiosity. My mother tried it as well which he doesnt know to this day. I dont mind the attention now, but I typically dont always look for it either.

Old 01-17-2013, 12:56 PM

I've been quiet on this topic for a week or so & I did start it with the hope or idea of finding like-minded women. Arguments on this chat site always look bitchy & pathetic! I've tried to ignore Mandingo Barbie Lover but his/your posts are fucking stupid! Your profile info & your comments are full of contradictions. There's so many stupid errors & moronic comments I was thinking you gotta be a fake!! But it's so lame you gotta be real!!!!

Yet AGAIN you've misunderstood my comments! I was thinking it might be because your American and from another culture but actually I think your a dumb-ass whichever side of the Atlantic you crawl about on!

The only women I date are like-minded! I don't make a woman do anything she doesn't want to, but if a woman is happy to dress slutty, enjoys attention, especially the attention being with a black guy attracts then that's the type of girl I date! Dressing slutty doesn't mean your a whore! I just enjoy dateing confident women living this lifestyle as a choice! I've dated women in mini skirts aswell as buisness suits. A woman's confidence is a turn on. And yes, I do love the whole look at me I'm with a white woman appearance & attitude!

These women I date its there choice too! I don't advertise for a "barbie" or describe myself as a "nigger", I don't make demands or bull-shit about cock length!! I'm honest with what I want I don't do it to offend but I like raising eyebrows!
I don't think I can be any clearer? Can I? Are others struggling with my opinion?

Finally! Yes everything is for attention! Comments, replies, status, this whole chat/web site is a bunch of people after or wanting, some craving attention ands that's why I keep coming back! ATTENTION!!!!

Old 01-17-2013, 06:08 PM

I grew up in the south in the early fifties Even upon moving to NY as a teen the availability was never deemed realistic in my circles Of course I've had fantasies but never pursued This site at 62 years old has exposed me to the fact that it is attainable but thriving. I place each situation on its merit For me it was just opportunity and not pursuing or even knowing where to pursue. That being said there are some hot smoking women on here I would surely luv to have take advantage of me BTW In those days it wasn't my upbring its just the way it was