Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

White Women Swallow More? Yes or No!
Old 05-14-2013, 01:32 PM

Wink White Women Swallow More? Yes or No!

Being from a city as large as NYC, I've had my fair share of women from different races. We all love good sex and if the man is dominant then he's obviously in control. Now when it comes to blowsjob, not all women are great at it (sad but true) but between Black, Hispanic and White women I've dated; I've had the best sex with Black and Hispanic women. Most of the Black women either gave great head and swallowed, Hispanic women not so much into giving head (from my experience) unless she's was plus size. But with white women and blow jobs, I don't know if its the combo of the taboo aspect or just an innate reaction and hunger for a large black dick. Have you ever received a blowjob so intense, your breath stopped, heart may have felt like it skipped a few beats? Several women have made me feel this way and each white woman that I've been with has made me feel this way. Blowjob doesn't fit what I'm referring to... it's more like oral worship. 75% of your dick never leaves her mouth when she's hungry, her saliva coats every inch of you, she's perfect with the two-hand rotating jerk, she never complains about how long she's been orally pleasing you and devour with true happiness and passion... and then she gracefully swallows you into her, and gently pets and kisses you into slumber.

Old 05-14-2013, 06:13 PM

I can remember my first black man like it happened yesterday. It was so erotic and exciting I actually had an orgasm just sucking his cock......

Old 05-14-2013, 09:41 PM

From my experience I would have to agree white women do a much better job with the BJ's. I love the oral worship

Old 05-14-2013, 09:59 PM

I love giving head...especially to black men cuz they appreciate the experience more...black men's cum aint as bitter and I always swallow every drop

Old 05-14-2013, 10:35 PM

Having a man in my mouth is probably the most intimate thing I can do for him. Swallowing just seems natural to do in that situation

Old 05-17-2013, 11:56 PM

I don't know if it is more or less ... I do know I do not want to lose one precious drop his wonderful Baby Batter. I'll swallow every drop. Something so delicious should never be wasted.

sucking his cock
Old 05-18-2013, 04:00 PM

Default sucking his cock

I can only speak for myself, and when I get really excited, I love to fondle and suck my man's cock. If he wants me to take his cum that way, I will and I love it. I love giving pleasure, and it really makes him want to fuck you even more, and that is when I get my pleasure.

I love it when a man tries not to cum and I will suck him harder, massage his balls, and make his knees buckle when he can't hold it anymore.

Old 06-01-2013, 02:18 PM

ummmm sounds gooood ....... and yes I like it when you swallow........

My experiences...
Old 06-01-2013, 02:36 PM

Default My experiences...

Have not had but one or two white women swallow my nutt.... It's weird but they seem to let me do everything else including facials, anal, water sports (yeah I'm a freak lol), etc., but won't swallow. Had one sista tho who demanded that I cum in her mouth every time we fucked. Straight pussy to mouth.... Damn I miss that. Had another who just kissed the tip. Me and her didn't last too much longer after that.

Anywho. The OP is right, most women don't know what they are doing when they go down in the first place, let alone get into sucking that dick with gusto. If you a certified head dr. Holla at me. I need an emergency procedure.

Dawn
Old 08-31-2020, 07:11 AM

Default Dawn

Not sure who swallows more. but I always swallow for my black men.

Tags
bbc, blowjob, nyc, oral, sucking