Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

MAde your Wife fuck a bull but she felt guilty as she did it but she loves it still.
Old 04-08-2011, 11:17 PM

Default MAde your Wife fuck a bull but she felt guilty as she did it but she loves it still.

MAde your Wife fuck a bull but she felt guilty as she did it but she loves it still? Or anything new this topic how did you guys fix it or did it just turn you on that you just let her get over it herself and now she fucks just to get back at you?

I love it
Old 04-09-2011, 12:30 AM

Default I love it

What happened was it made me get off and feel like Id never imagined it could

I just didnt know how to give in when it happened, but as soon as it did I was scared to death more
then anything.

Guilt wasnt what I was thinking, I was mad as hell at my husband for setting up what took place that nite in a motel room .

Since then Id done it 4 more times , the first one I did to get back at my husband and it wasnt good at
all because the guy I choose was a friend from work and he ended up inviting 3 of his friends over
to do me and I really didnt like it.

That actually hurt me more because I trusted him not to go behind my back and offer me to his friends to do what ever they wanted and to treat me the way they did like I was a piece of meat.

But when I get horny and Im out having drinks w/girlfriends I do love to get picked up on by a sexy
black guy to do me . MM

They always keep going back for it.
Old 04-09-2011, 12:35 AM

Default They always keep going back for it.

Does your pussy get all scretched out and red. My wife went home one nite from the bar with a big dicked stud, and kept going back for it.

Old 04-09-2011, 12:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by willietbrown View Post
What happened was it made me get off and feel like Id never imagined it could

I just didnt know how to give in when it happened, but as soon as it did I was scared to death more
then anything.

Guilt wasnt what I was thinking, I was mad as hell at my husband for setting up what took place that nite in a motel room .

Since then Id done it 4 more times , the first one I did to get back at my husband and it wasnt good at
all because the guy I choose was a friend from work and he ended up inviting 3 of his friends over
to do me and I really didnt like it.

That actually hurt me more because I trusted him not to go behind my back and offer me to his friends to do what ever they wanted and to treat me the way they did like I was a piece of meat.

But when I get horny and Im out having drinks w/girlfriends I do love to get picked up on by a sexy
black guy to do me . MM

Sounds like an interesting night i hope he learned his lesson but did it open a door way for you how big where day was it your first BBC?

Old 04-09-2011, 08:19 AM

My first time took plase 3 yrs ago but seems like yesterday!

I wrote about it in this forum but havent quite finished it,
It was something I hadnt planned on doing, Id been as faithful as much as you could even though I had guys both blk and white come on to me before then.

Ive been with my husband for almost 20 yrs now and never messed around with anyone during the first 15-16yrs

What I did the nite that it happened was I saw these 2 blk guys that were looking at me and smiling as I was sitting
in a booth with my husband at a resturant-bar while drinking.

Those guys were behind my husband so he didnt have a clue, then I looked at them maybe a couple more times and they were looking every time at me and smiling.

I then smiled back at them and as I did my husband saw me smiling so he turned around to look and saw them.
then they came over to are table , introduced themselves , bought us drinks then they both sat down on my side
and talked to me.

Looking back at it, I know my husband was leftout because those guys kept talking to me as if he wasnt their.
And they didnt leave, plus they kept on getting me drinks,

Finally my husband tried to cut me off from having anymore drinks and as soon as I got mad a bouncer came
over and made my husband leave.

I dont remember that part because I was blackedout,
Its something that has happened to me afew times before then and runs in are family
You probably heard or know about it

Old 04-09-2011, 08:52 AM

So after that my husband said he waited for me in his car untill I came out.
He said that I stayed in the bar and kept flirting with those guys for at least an hour and the reason I came out was because it was closing time.
I was with those guys and I think that they were going to give me a ride home, 'not sure'

This part too I dont remember, but I went to the ladies room when my husband was their and thats how
he got the ph. number to one of those guys to call if he wanted
He said that those guys came right out and told him that they wanted to do me and to call them.

My husband then got a room at a motel and those guys waited as we had sex
My husband said he asked me if I wanted those guys to do me and as drunk as I was I said yes and the next thing was I came back as I tried to find my cloths that were thrown about.

I hid in the bathroom for hours ;so it seems' I was scared to death,
My husband came in and tried to get me to come out and after awhile and some more alcohol 'wine'
we had sex again and it was like I was some cheap whore and he did me like I was a rag doll.

I even swallowed his cum which I never did then he opened the door and went out then those guys
came in and I pleaded that I couldnt let them and it must of turned them on or something.
I then got picked up like a baby and carried out and dropped on a bed
I pleaded but then as they started feeling me up I started laughing and couldnt stop because Im tickelish

Old 04-09-2011, 09:40 PM

my husband left to go and get some ice and pop as that was happening and I didnt know when he came back and started watching because I was getting fucked by a big blk cock and it felt so fucking good,
I had the other one right in my face and I started to suck on it and I felt so sluty and dirty that I got off and off again and off again uncontrollably and I didnt know what to expect from it but I gushed and squirted for the first time in my life and afew more times as the night wore on.

Those guys sure knew what they were doing to me and told me so as they worked me over.

My husband joined in too and I gave him the best BJ he ever had from me and soon after that I got the bii=ggest loads of cum from those guys and they had me swallowing it down .

After that I went to get cleaned up and took a shower ,
I was done , so I thought. It was more then I would of ever imagined .
I had only gotten off acouple of times in my life and I got off more then that during the first 10minutes.

I told my husband that I was done and I thanked those guys "so I thought from behind the bathroom door
' But it didnt go down like that because my husband came in and started fucking around with me and he was so horny and he worked me over with his fingers between my legs and he started doing me that way really hard and fast like the way that one of those guys didme and it got me going so good and then he gave me a hard and fast fuck from behind then pulled out and had me suck him off and I did and kept on going till he couldnt take it anymore.
I remember the look on his face in amazment.

Then once again I told my husband to go out and tell those guys that I was done and couldnt do it any more.
He then went out and told them but when I let him into the bathroom those guys came with and they
wanted to do me again.
I ended up going out to the bed and they wanted me to suck there cocks.
One of them laid down and told me to climb on him.

I did but my legs are short and it felt weird but he took over and soon was fucking me while laying on top of him.
It felt so good the way he was doing me and he was whispering things to me that made it even hotter.
Then the other guy got on top of me and I couldnt move between them.
This was something I never knew was comming but figured it out real fast but they had me .

I remember pleading for mercy and all three of them were saying things that were so nasty.
My husband had this smirk smile on his face and he cheered them on as they both fucked me.

I grew up beliveing that nothing goes in the rear just out.
so this wasnt somethiung even sexual to me.
They started fucking me so hard and deep and I screamed then I creamed fluids out of me that I never knew I had. Then all these feelings started to come on inside of me and I knew that something was like going to explode inside me and I felt pulses deep within me that got more and more intense till I started getting off and this was what getting off is all about.
everything inside of you sexual goes into that mode ,my mind was thinking things that are so dirty
I was a slut and I told them I was and that I wanted them to fuck me with their big juicy blk cocks.
I said things I never knew that I would do and said yes to things they asked me.

This was blowing my mind and my husbands and I did it even more because of him and he loved it but at the same time was blown away by it.
He told me that it felt to him like the devil took me over and what I said and was doing was like that.
So thats what happened and Im glad it did and it felt the way it did.
Untill that night I was just a pruid women that knew that I wasnt a slut and never would be one.
I still feel that way but when I get those thought s in me and its that time of the month and I go out and have drinks w/girlfriends then thats when I want to get picked up on by some sexy blk guy that knows how to get me off. PO MM

Old 04-10-2011, 12:15 AM

Sounds like a intresting night im glad you enjoy your self and found your true calling to be a BBC slut

Thanks for posting
Old 04-10-2011, 11:27 PM

Wink Thanks for posting

Thank you for posting. I asked some questions, in a thread I started earlier, that you address in your posts. Does your husband still participate with you on your adventures? I know I would hate to be excluded unless my wife and her BBC lover where taking pictures and video and she wore panties during sex so as to keep all that BBC seed in her for me when she got home.

Hello out their
Old 04-13-2011, 04:54 PM

Default Hello out their

Does anybody read these?