Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Wife Blacked On Valantines Day - Some More Pics
Old 06-18-2010, 09:03 PM

Default Wife Blacked On Valantines Day - Some More Pics

Here is a great Shot of the Wife's Red Top just prior to being removed by Brian,

She called Brian (The Black Guy) The "Penetrator"

The Wife had several Red Outfits with her for Valentines Day. All of them were used.
Attached Thumbnails
what was it like the first time u watched your white wife fuck a black guy??-red-trophy-top.jpg  

totally erotic
Old 06-19-2010, 12:06 AM

Smile totally erotic

youll never see anything that excites you more than the site of your wife being fucked by black studs, and the more the better Rich

Old 06-19-2010, 12:14 AM

well if you dont id like to hear every single detail and possibly see your wife in action . Hell i may know the guys if they are from Vegas thats some other stories . one of mine is in here under the how long should you wait to get your wife blacked , I did on our honeymoon. check it out Rich riche49@hotmail.con

Old 06-19-2010, 03:05 AM

I thouroghly enjoyed your erotic story. I have had the pleasure of sucking, and being fucked in my ass by black guys, but I have not seen my get her little asian pussy pounded by a big, hard, black cock yet. She promises to do it every weekend, but always finds a reason to back out when I get ready to take her to find a stud. My wife tells me that tomorrow is the big day. I hope so, I want to experience what you have, and see my wife's cute little barely used pussy get truly fucked for the first time.
Attached Thumbnails
what was it like the first time u watched your white wife fuck a black guy??-c9a0e346_2407869.jpg  

Old 06-19-2010, 01:12 PM

the first step is always the hardest,..my wife and i grew up with her bull and his wife,..and deciding to become intimate as a group made our relationship much more thrilling !,..over the past 2 years we've grown much closer as a couple.
sharing a bed togeather now feels almost natural to us all. still to be fully honest,..i love seeing my wife become submissive to her lover,..speaking for myself i understand her desire and support her choice.,.

Old 06-19-2010, 11:08 PM

i have had the pleasure of driving the car down the back roads and interstate as my wife has had her way with bbc it was all i could do at times not to crash. she came so many times that we had to have the car detailed to get rid of the stain. but when he came he pounded her so hard that the car was bounceing . it was great

wife's first time
Old 06-20-2010, 03:55 AM

Default wife's first time

I watched my wife fuck a black man at local Holiday Inn. She liked him and we spent the whole day with him. He had a 10 inch long dick and her fingers lacked an inch reaching around it. He was her first and he ended up fucking her for several years. He was her favorite and the first time she was sore from all the fucking he gave her. In fact she laughing said she was so sore I would not get any for a week.

Watching wife cum
Old 06-20-2010, 04:23 AM

Default Watching wife cum

We had talked about her being with a black man. She had a black friend in high school but never worked up the courage. We went to an adult theater/bookstore, and she was looking at some videos of black men fucking white women, and licking her lips. I also noticed this black guy checking her out. He went in the movie and I took her inside too. We sat down about two rows in front of him and started wathing the movie which was also interracial. After kissing and loving her titties for awhile I asked her if she qwanted to try a black man. She looked at me with glazed eyes and moaned, "Oh yeah I want one bad." I turned and motioned to the guy behind us, he came forward and put his hand over her shoulder grasping her breast. She rubbed her cheek against his forearm and brought her hand up on top of his helping him caress her titty. We moved back to the wall and she sat next to him kissing and reached up under her sweater unhooked her bra so he had easier access. He raised her sweater revealing her tits to 4 or 5 other men sitting there watching. As he lowered his head to suck on her nipples she gasped pulling his head closer against her breasts. I leaned in and whispered in her ear, "Other black men are watching you get your tits sucked." This made her hotter. As he raised up to kiss her he started pulling and tugging on her nipples. She gasped in his mouth and shoved her titties into his hands. She also started feeling his crouch outlining a large dick. As they kissed he kept teasing her nipples and she stroked his dick. I told her to ask him if he wanted to go to a motel or to just fuck her right there. My wife turned and asked him if he wanted to go to a motel and fuck? He agreed and we walked out ot the movie with her sweater high exposing her tits and him kissing her hard. They got in the backseat of our car and I drove us to an adult motel. I went in and rented a room while they enjoyed each other in the car. Over at the room when she got out of the car she was topless and she had ahold of a nice 10" black dick leading him into the room.
They both stripped naked and he looked at me. "It's her call man, what she wants to do is alright with me, and as long as she is cool whatever you want is too," I told him with a grin. He held out his arms and she went into them hotter than hell. As my wife started kissing and feeling her 1st black lover his hands were running up and down her body. He cupped her full breasts quickly pinching her nipples. She whimpered into his mouth as she sucked on his tongue and had his dick in her hands. He pushed her back onto the bed and she spread her legs wide welcoming him into her. He kissed and licked his way down to her pussy and started eating her pussy as he kept loving her titties and pulling firmly on her nipples. In no time my wife was arched up off the bed grinding her pussy against his mouth as she climaxed hard. As she came down she pulled him up and flipped him over on his back and she started deep throating his huge black cock. As he lay there my wife was fucking her mouth up and down his shaft deepthroating him with no problem. She licked up and down his shaft going down and sticking her tongue in hius asshole!!! She went back to sucking him and stroki ng his shaft with her hands, shortly he was cumming filling my wife's mouth full of his cum. She raised up showing him she had it then swallowed it all of it. She went back down sucking and licking him clean. She then started stroking his legs and kissing his dick and balls getting him hard again. She lay back spreading her legs wide and holding them open and telling him," Fuck me fuck me hard and fill me up good." He mounted my wife stroking all the way in at once. This made her climax and she wrapped her legs and arms around him, and started slamming her pussy against him as hard as he was slamming his dick deep in her. He was kissing her leaving a couple of hickies on her neck and one titty. He was tugging on her nipples as he pounded her pussy until he started cumming filling my wife's pussy full. She kept her legs wrapped around him as she ground her pussy against him cumming two more times. As they calmed down he kissed her and fondled her tits. When he rolled of her she bent down and started sucking and licking his dick clean of his and her fluids. I walked around and stuck three fingers in her sloppy wide open pussy. She moaned as I finger fucked her while she licked his dick clean. He got up and went to take a quick shower. As my wife lay on her back I played in her pussy taking his cum and feeding some to her and rubbing some on her titties. "Did you enjoyy getting a black dick," I asked? "You bet your fucking ass I did it was great," she replied. We took him back to the movie and went home with his cum in her pussy and all over her tits. We both thought it was fantastic and have did it several more times. Watching my quiet demure wife become a raving whore when she gets a big black cock is fantastic. She is always submissi8ve and has had her asshole as well as her pussy and mouth pumped full of black dick until she couldn't take it anymore. So if you are thinking about it all I can say is "GO FOR IT" and good luck.

Old 06-20-2010, 11:23 AM

I'll post some more pics and tell more of the story if you are interested.

Thanks for the comment

bbc
Old 06-20-2010, 04:53 PM

Default bbc

I'll tell you this,seeing my wife with a big black cock deep inside of her is sooooo hot and whan he cum in her, and his cum runing out of her i cann't help but too cum myself.if you going to do this have a good time and let him cum as deep inside of you as he can