Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

the first
Old 07-07-2010, 01:29 PM

Default the first

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamero81 View Post
tell the story welike to hear it
at a party i went looking for my black wife,found her in a room with a black cock in her mouth sucking madly.i stood in the doorway watching and getting an erection.she pulled cock out of mouth and pleaded for him yo shove it into her pussy. he was huge and she took it all. he splattered his cum on her tits buckets of white cum out of a huge black cock covered her black beautiful breasts. he said thanks slut,now clean me.got up, pushing me aside as he left the room. pam said did you like watching ?i dived onto her shoving my cock into her enlarged cum filled pussy and later mixed my cum with his on hertits....

I'm jealous!
Old 07-07-2010, 10:30 PM

Default I'm jealous!

These stories are great! Right now my cock is so hard after reading these. I've tried for 15yrs to get my hot wife to do this. I always tell her how good she would look with a bbc in her pussy. I want her pussy filled up with bbc so damn bad I can almost taste it. Had her set up to meet a nice guy with a 9in cock but she backed out, said she's afraid it'd ruin our marriage. I've practically begged her. I'm really jealous of any guy that has his wife doing this.All I can do is fantasize

getting ready
Old 07-08-2010, 01:37 AM

Default getting ready

the best parts were first setting the date with her menstral calender in hand second was on the way to the sheraton stopping at the tanning salon so she had tan lines third she told me she was going bareback at that time i pleaded with her to let him cum inside her and she agreed fourth once at the hotel watching her take a shower and trim her bush arter i tuned into some rap music fifth helping her pick the out fit that made her feel and look like a total black cock slut sixth her finally admitting after 20 years being married she had fucked at least ten other black studs back in the eighties seventh watching the stud arrive and the flirting start eight was me takeing off her pants exposing her fine white ass and her asking me to leave the room for 15 minutes i did just outside the door listening to her giggle and moan nine walking back in and seeing her legs spread laying on the bed getting licked ten watching her get nailed by a 10 inch uncut bbc for a hour eleven takeing the bbc in her ass and finally the monster bbc dumping in her pussy and makeing the bbc leave because she got what she wanted and next i ate her pussy for another hour full of cum and then i fucked her in the ass and we went to sleep best time i everhad i highly recomend it

Fucked at 31 by 12" black steel
Old 07-12-2010, 02:57 AM

Default Fucked at 31 by 12" black steel

My first wife was flaming redhead who gets very hot. She wasn't exactly into black guys, but I told her it was a real fantasy of mine. She works as a school bus driver, and was being wooed by a mechanic at work. Imagine my happy surprise when she told me they had kissed, and that she had played with his dick. She was shocked to find out he was 12" long and as thick as wrist. She did not think men could be that large.

She brought invited him over one night after we had farmed the kids out to a friend. I cooked dinner and he had bought some hard cider over. After some nervousness, I pulled her shirt over her head and stripped off her jeans, and he practically ran over to suck her tits. I watched as his huge fingers sunk into her pussy. Before I knew it, she was sucking his huge cock.

He picked her up, and laid her down on her back as she spread her thighs for him. Her bush is flaming red, and I watched closely as his thick rod parted her lips and dove into her pussy. She gasped, grabbed his ass, and pushed him into her until their pubic bones met. It was fucking amazing, and the most beautiful sight I have ever seen. He pumped her until she became a senseless writhing beast, and then cried out as he drove in deep and pumped his cum into her. When he pulled out, the cum dripped for ten minutes.

Old 07-12-2010, 03:55 AM

She and I talked about her fucking a black guy but nothing came of it. Until she had started going to a local exercise club. there she met several black studs for three weeks she was a regular. one. rainy day she met one of the studs for a coffee before working out. she said that they all six tiook turns using her regularly in pairs to all six at once. Soon shhe started bringing them home to make me watch her being used by 6 huge cocks.

Old 07-12-2010, 11:06 AM

Talking

the greatest!

watching wife blac cocked
Old 07-12-2010, 01:14 PM

Default watching wife blac cocked

my wife loves black cvocks. first I did not know it once she was fancying and told me her fancy.I askerd if she knew any black guy so we can have great sex together.She inmvited her friends lover. we stasrted the first time realkity by her taking off black cock from his pants and started fondling it. In other hand she picked up my cock.The black one tore her top and took out her ripe brreasts .he stated squeezing them and sucking them. I took of from him and started sucking her one tit.She started sucking both cocks alternately. It was greart fun to play together

Old 07-12-2010, 02:53 PM

first time was exciting , the problems comes after when she ask for more

Old 07-19-2010, 10:05 PM

There is NOTHING hotter than watching your very own sexy wife being fucked by a black man with a big black cock. The looks on her face and the lust were amazing.

Old 07-20-2010, 06:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crosser View Post
first time was exciting , the problems comes after when she ask for more
Why should that be a problem. See it as a challenge.