Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Her first time
Old 08-01-2010, 11:39 AM

Default Her first time

My Wife and I had talked about her having sex with a Black guy but she has always told me that she was not interested, but she did like the thought of taking erotic pictures because of the contrast thing. So I had seen her flirting with a friend of mine from work so I finally worked up the nerve to ask him, he kind of laughed and said sure. Like most wives, she couldn’t figure out what to wear so I told her to take a few sets with her and she settled on Jeans, white panties and a tight white shirt with no bra. We had some drinks and talked awhile to relax, my wife asked if it was ok if they touched him while we took pictures, I laughed and told them do what they were comfortable with. The wife went to the bathroom and changed to a black thong set and when she came out my buddy couldn’t take his eyes off her. We took a lot of pictures of them holding each other as his hands roamed all over my wife’s body. He asked if he could take her bra off, and I got some great pics of his dark hands on her white breasts. I asked the wife if she wanted any pictures that looked like she was on her knees giving him a blow job, and with out even answering me she turned around got on her knees and pulled his shorts down. I heard her inhale deeply as she got a good look at his hard 9in black cock that had been rubbing on her ass for the last half hour. I took a bunch of different angles that looked like she was sucking his cock, as I switched cameras my buddy made a strange sound. As I moved around it was obvious that it didn’t look like she was sucking his cock, she was sucking his cock! He and I quickly looked at each other he said “has she ever been with a black guy?” I said “no” He laughed and said “once they go black….. do you want this to happen?” I was so excited all I could say was “yyyesss!” She stopped sucking his dick just long enough to lock eyes with me and then ran her tongue down the side of his black cock. I finally regained my composure and took some great pictures as they played, as she changed into different panty sets, as he sucked on her 36F’s finally getting her down to a white and pink thong. By now I could tell she was really turned on, her nipples were hard and her face was red. He stood behind her and slid his hand under her panties, without a word she spread her legs apart as his finger slid inside of her easily. She closed her eyes and laid her head back on his shoulder, I could hear how wet my wife was and I could tell she was ready. He slid her panties all the way down; my heart was pounding as I watched my wife step out of them as he led her by the hand to the bed. My brain was so fixed on the sight of my wife’s panties on the floor of a black mans bedroom that I almost didn’t notice her smiling and running her finger across my chest as she passed by me. Without a word my wife lay on her back in front of him, looked at me and slowly spread her legs. By now my hands were shaking so bad it was hard to take pictures, I heard her gasp as he entered her and as wet as she was she could only take about 7 inches to start. The look of pain and pleasure on her face turned me on and with each thrust she was looser and he went deeper until finally he was completely inside of her. I took pictures and watched for the next hour as he fucked my wife in front of me, I was amazed that she could take that much big black cock, how willingly she had spread her legs for him and watched as my wife came more than I had ever seen her before. She looked beautiful sitting on him, the contrast between his black cock between her white lips was fantastic as she sat impaled on him. I had lost count on how many times she had come when she whispered in his ear “do you want to cum in me?” I saw my friend shake his head yes and without another word my wife got on her hands and knees with her ass in the air for him, as he entered her from behind she raised her head and let out a groan with her eyes closed. I could hear her breathing getting deeper as he pumped her hard and deep from behind, I could tell she was getting ready to come again because she raised her head, just then my buddy let out a yell as he began to unload his seed inside of my wife. My wife had a look of sheer astonishment on her face before she went into a long deep orgasm. To my astonishment when they were both finished not only did she keep him inside of her, she even backed her hips tightly against him and stayed there while we took pictures. She finally laid down out of exhaustion and that was the first time I got to see her pussy, he left her so loose that when she laid on her back she was still wide open, I could literally see my wife’s cervix covered with his seed as I sat between her legs taking pictures, I had never seen a guy cum that much, she was almost topped off and it was still running down her butt. It was just then I had a wave of fear come over me; I had forgotten she was 3 weeks overdue on her birth control shot. I looked at her and said “shot?” She looked at me with a look of satisfaction and said “it will be ok”. It was at that moment that it dawned on me that my wife knew that and that she could possibly be black bred. I guess I should have been mad but I was incredibly turned on by the thought and I think she knew it. They got up and she put her white shirt and panties on and instead of sitting with me I noticed she cuddled in his arms as we talked. We had been talking for about a half hour and were getting ready to get dressed, as the wife laid with him she started playing with his cock a little bit, that was all it took he stood her up bent her over and slid her panties down about half way. My wife looked at me and just smiled; as I watched her take his black cock balls deep the first stroke. His seed from the first load started running down the inside of her thighs as he warmed her up and I started taking pictures. I watched for another hour as he had my wife out of her panties again servicing his black cock. Finally after another couple of orgasms she whispered in his ear “I’m sore”, I watched him pull his huge cock out of my wife, just then she looked at me and said “honey do you want to feel it?” by now I couldn’t even answer but my dick was rock hard so I knew the answer. I had never felt my wife like that, she was hot, wet and so loose that I couldn’t even feel her womb and barely could feel the sides, but I could feel that she had been with another man, a black man and she was full of his seed, that was all it took for me to cum, the wife just smiled and laughed.
That was my Wife’s first time with a BBC and yes, not the last… Bonus…Some of the pics are on our profile, let me know what you think..

Old 08-01-2010, 03:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jillneeds2at1ce View Post
I have been trying to get my wife to do it for a while, she loves talking about while having sex, and watching interracial videos, but she just want commit to do it. I hope she does.
OK you know what fantasy is one thing but if a woman wants to talk about during sex in my experience she is really 75% there. What is needed is the time and planning to get her comfortable with black cocks, black dildoes, videos etc. For your wife the fantasy is a safe haven and there is no actuality about it. She sees interracial sex as a possibility and an unlikely one at that. You have to work hard to make the unlikely more likely. Never rush it, waiting a year or two is not uncommon, but there is a lot of groundwork to be done to prepare her mentally for the physical action of letting a black guy stick his cock in her.

I have seen a number of female first time swingers who on actually seeing a black cock in the flesh became very hot and excited even if it was not being pushed into them.
You have to prepare her slowly. It is a campaign and there are several steps.

In a roundabout way talk about a news item on the radio (non-existent), that talked about how effective condoms were at preventing any nasty complications of sex. Buy her loads of lingerie, garter belts and thigh-high stockings and high heels shoes, ask her (beg ) her to wear this stuff as much as you can. Keep telling her she looks gorgeous in it. She must wear these things quite a lot and always ensure she was dressed for sex in this stuff when we screwed.

What happens is that when dressed like this she feels different and will notice guys staring at her particularly if they notice the odd flash of stocking as she gets out of a car or crosses and uncrosses her legs or slips off a bar stool. This gives her a form of power over men something many women have no experience of, she feels empowered as she can do simple things that will men look and gasp, such as bending over, sliding out of a car seat and giving a slight flashing as he does.

Always while screwing the theme was black sex videos, balck vibrators and best of all a black strapon cock which excited her considerably. This effectively gave her some idea of how pleasurable sex with a large black cock might be.
I was always keen to get her a few drinks at night so after wild sex she would sleep deeply, when asleep I used to ensure she was deeply out of it and would say things like"black cock is best" to her and many other phrases of a similar format to get into her subconsciousness.

Then you have to go find a black guy yourself and plan with him a way for the three of you to meet somewhere preferably after she has had a few drinks. Alcohol always reduces the womans inhibitions. Once I took wifey out for a meal and a few drinks and then on the way home spotted a "co-worker" at the side of the road and as it seemed his car had broken down. He "recognized"me and confirmed the car was not working and he was not in the AAA.

I offered to give him a lift to our house so he could clean up. He got in and came home with us. I explained to wifey that we had been working together for a few weeks some years ago and that he had not changed in appearance in that time.We (He and I) had arranged for him to have light coloured pants on that were somewhat dirty from the car. This meant him getting cleaned up and asking wifey to find him some spare duds of mine for him to wear from our stuff at home. While he was getting cleaned up I gave wifey a drink of a mixture of vodka and coke with the bulk of it vodka.
She got some spare pants and shirt for him and told him it was outside the bathroom door. He changed and came down and sat with us while he "called" a few people about his car. By now it was late so I suggested he sleep over until the morning when we could get things organized for his car.
Wifey thought this was a good idea.So he sat on our sofa with her in the middle and us either side. Wifey was now very relaxed and sitting on the sofa in garter belt and matching bra, sheer thigh hi stockings and fuck me heels, with a slightly see through top and thin skirt on. I put my arm around her shoulders and pulled her slightly over to my side of the sofa. I nuzzled her a little and asked if anyone needed any more nibbles or drinks.

I went to the kitchen and called her over to ask where the wine corkscrew was when she came in she found the corkscrew and I whispered to her that her fantasy was siting on the settee, she giggled as she was now feeling the effects of the slugs of alcohol and went back and sat next to the guy.

I sat down and began by placing my hand on her thigh just at the hem of the skirt and ever so slowly began to slide her skirt up a fraction at a time.Once the stocking top was visible, the black guy pointed to it and said how much he loved women in hose especially thigh hi stockings and placed his hand on the other leg. we both slid her skirt up to her lovely see through panties and began to fondle the bare flesh above her stocking tops. She was breathing very fast right then and I pushed my hand between her legs and she was soaking.

The black guy turned to face her and brought his face very close to hers and she just lay there against the sofa while he kissed her cheek after a few of those he had his tongue down her throat. Next I knew he was pulling off her top and skirt and stood before her while she sat on the sofa and unzipped his pants..when she saw the massive dick she was speechless and amazed..she reached out to touch it and was dumbstruck.

Next thing it was in her mouth and she sucked like there was no tomorrow. He then pulled her panties off and after putting a condom on, lifted her legs as he slid her panties off and placed his cockhead against her pussy. I watched in amazement as she moaned as he pushed the cock in her. They fucked for about an hour and a half while she sucked my cock when the position was comfortable.

From then on she was "converted". We now have regular sex sessions with a number of black guys and she is quite happy to choose who she wants to have sex with. We regularly have 3somes now but it is always the first time that needs careful planning. You need to plot and prepare her in a series of steps that given time will result in her become another wife gone black.
Best of luck.Take time and planning.

I've watched her get her 1st. BBC ...
Old 12-01-2010, 09:12 AM

Default I've watched her get her 1st. BBC ...

Th wife and I were in Vegas when we met an old university friend of mine, Edwin. He had the pleasure of being the first and only black to fuck my wife! His 12 inches gave her the ride of her life! We wrote a 4 part series about it in the Forum! You'll find all the nitty gritty details there .. including how we felt and feel! We both would enjoy your comments! Yes! That's her on our Avatar!

Hot BBC SEX BAREBACK
Old 12-01-2010, 02:04 PM

Wink Hot BBC SEX BAREBACK

Quote:
Originally Posted by firedril View Post
My Wife and I had talked about her having sex with a Black guy but she has always told me that she was not interested, but she did like the thought of taking erotic pictures because of the contrast thing. So I had seen her flirting with a friend of mine from work so I finally worked up the nerve to ask him, he kind of laughed and said sure. Like most wives, she couldn’t figure out what to wear so I told her to take a few sets with her and she settled on Jeans, white panties and a tight white shirt with no bra. We had some drinks and talked awhile to relax, my wife asked if it was ok if they touched him while we took pictures, I laughed and told them do what they were comfortable with. The wife went to the bathroom and changed to a black thong set and when she came out my buddy couldn’t take his eyes off her. We took a lot of pictures of them holding each other as his hands roamed all over my wife’s body. He asked if he could take her bra off, and I got some great pics of his dark hands on her white breasts. I asked the wife if she wanted any pictures that looked like she was on her knees giving him a blow job, and with out even answering me she turned around got on her knees and pulled his shorts down. I heard her inhale deeply as she got a good look at his hard 9in black cock that had been rubbing on her ass for the last half hour. I took a bunch of different angles that looked like she was sucking his cock, as I switched cameras my buddy made a strange sound. As I moved around it was obvious that it didn’t look like she was sucking his cock, she was sucking his cock! He and I quickly looked at each other he said “has she ever been with a black guy?” I said “no” He laughed and said “once they go black….. do you want this to happen?” I was so excited all I could say was “yyyesss!” She stopped sucking his dick just long enough to lock eyes with me and then ran her tongue down the side of his black cock. I finally regained my composure and took some great pictures as they played, as she changed into different panty sets, as he sucked on her 36F’s finally getting her down to a white and pink thong. By now I could tell she was really turned on, her nipples were hard and her face was red. He stood behind her and slid his hand under her panties, without a word she spread her legs apart as his finger slid inside of her easily. She closed her eyes and laid her head back on his shoulder, I could hear how wet my wife was and I could tell she was ready. He slid her panties all the way down; my heart was pounding as I watched my wife step out of them as he led her by the hand to the bed. My brain was so fixed on the sight of my wife’s panties on the floor of a black mans bedroom that I almost didn’t notice her smiling and running her finger across my chest as she passed by me. Without a word my wife lay on her back in front of him, looked at me and slowly spread her legs. By now my hands were shaking so bad it was hard to take pictures, I heard her gasp as he entered her and as wet as she was she could only take about 7 inches to start. The look of pain and pleasure on her face turned me on and with each thrust she was looser and he went deeper until finally he was completely inside of her. I took pictures and watched for the next hour as he fucked my wife in front of me, I was amazed that she could take that much big black cock, how willingly she had spread her legs for him and watched as my wife came more than I had ever seen her before. She looked beautiful sitting on him, the contrast between his black cock between her white lips was fantastic as she sat impaled on him. I had lost count on how many times she had come when she whispered in his ear “do you want to cum in me?” I saw my friend shake his head yes and without another word my wife got on her hands and knees with her ass in the air for him, as he entered her from behind she raised her head and let out a groan with her eyes closed. I could hear her breathing getting deeper as he pumped her hard and deep from behind, I could tell she was getting ready to come again because she raised her head, just then my buddy let out a yell as he began to unload his seed inside of my wife. My wife had a look of sheer astonishment on her face before she went into a long deep orgasm. To my astonishment when they were both finished not only did she keep him inside of her, she even backed her hips tightly against him and stayed there while we took pictures. She finally laid down out of exhaustion and that was the first time I got to see her pussy, he left her so loose that when she laid on her back she was still wide open, I could literally see my wife’s cervix covered with his seed as I sat between her legs taking pictures, I had never seen a guy cum that much, she was almost topped off and it was still running down her butt. It was just then I had a wave of fear come over me; I had forgotten she was 3 weeks overdue on her birth control shot. I looked at her and said “shot?” She looked at me with a look of satisfaction and said “it will be ok”. It was at that moment that it dawned on me that my wife knew that and that she could possibly be black bred. I guess I should have been mad but I was incredibly turned on by the thought and I think she knew it. They got up and she put her white shirt and panties on and instead of sitting with me I noticed she cuddled in his arms as we talked. We had been talking for about a half hour and were getting ready to get dressed, as the wife laid with him she started playing with his cock a little bit, that was all it took he stood her up bent her over and slid her panties down about half way. My wife looked at me and just smiled; as I watched her take his black cock balls deep the first stroke. His seed from the first load started running down the inside of her thighs as he warmed her up and I started taking pictures. I watched for another hour as he had my wife out of her panties again servicing his black cock. Finally after another couple of orgasms she whispered in his ear “I’m sore”, I watched him pull his huge cock out of my wife, just then she looked at me and said “honey do you want to feel it?” by now I couldn’t even answer but my dick was rock hard so I knew the answer. I had never felt my wife like that, she was hot, wet and so loose that I couldn’t even feel her womb and barely could feel the sides, but I could feel that she had been with another man, a black man and she was full of his seed, that was all it took for me to cum, the wife just smiled and laughed.
That was my Wife’s first time with a BBC and yes, not the last… Bonus…Some of the pics are on our profile, let me know what you think..

I am so glad for u that it happened the way it did. Your writing is excellent and very descriptive so that I felt that I was there too watching...
Your wife is an incredible woman and YES she deserved getting SUPER FUCKED BY A HUNG BLACK MAN.
When you wrote that she GASPED when he entered her, that hot thought made me think of the first time my wife WAS SEDUCED AND SUPER FUCKED BY A white friend of mine many years ago on a couch at his cabin at a lake..... He was 5 years younger than my wife, who was in a crisis as she was turning 30 that weekend.
I was yawning so much and dozing off that they suggested I go to bed early, so I did. My wife took her pjs with her so she wouldn't have to wake me when she came to bed. She also took her bra off, BUT I DIDN'T GIVE IT MUCH THOUGHT because she was used to that at home. Somehow I felt the ELECTRICITY in the air and stayed awake. I could hear them talking AND THEN it was incredibly QUIET. At his suggestion they went to the living room couch.
Then I heard her say, "No Greg, I can't". I heard some interaction and about 4 more times she said, "Greg I can't."

I WAS JEALOUS, but didn't know what to do. i thought her "refusals" would keep it from happening. My jealousy quickly turned to getting sexually excited.

I heard him say, "Yah but u want to , don't you?"
"Yes, I do. GIVE IT TO ME", she said in a throaty voice.

I could hear them taking her clothes off and then I HEARD HER GASP! i knew then that he had entered her. then I heard her GRUNT, and i knew that he had impaled her cunt with his huge cock.
I wanted so much to sneak up on them and listen better and maybe even see, but I knew they would likely hear me. I did not want to shock them, AND I DID NOT WANT THEM TO STOP!

I began jacking off, and my cock was rock hard.
I heard Greg fucking my once- innocent wife. She was UNFAITHFUL to me for the very first time. In fact she had not made love with anyone but me ever before.

THEY BOTH WERE BREATHING HARD AND LOUD. ..and harder and louder. I hear her gasp again and orgasm as he came inside her BAREBACK
"OH MY GOD!" she gasped and orgasmed again.
At that point I ejaculated as i was lying in the bed with covers off. I had never cum that hard before or after, with my cum splashing over my face and chest.
I pretended to be asleep when she came to bed, but I did not sleep that night. In fact I was so horny from what I heard that i kept trying to push her out of bed so that she would go to bed with her new lover. She stayed in bed with me.

After it was done, I remembered how the year before when working with him, he held up a short piece of 2"x8" lumber and said that his cock could measure the 8" an have a little bit sticking beyond the edge. I also remembered that I mentioned it to my wife a few months before going to the lake.......

NOW I WANT HER TO BE SEDUCED AND SUPER FUCKED BY A BLACK MAN WITH AN ENORMOUS AND THICK BLACK COCK! THIS TIME I WILL WATCH !

Old 12-03-2010, 02:14 AM

it was absolutely the most arousing event of my life . beyond incredible . once you get beyond the fantasy and accept and see it as reality its amazing. in my case , we are married nearly 25 years 3 children all over 18 .i was basically the only man my wife had ever had sex with.i won't go into the details of how it finally happened right now. the details of what i saw however,were seeing her swallow his load.she never would suck me to the point of ejaculation,let alone swallow.another thing she did with her young black lover was to have the patience to accept him anally ,something i couldn't achieve with her.

Old 12-23-2010, 08:49 PM

LMAO! You're killing me ova here!

Old 12-23-2010, 11:14 PM

ur a fuckin lier 13 in cock get real largest cock recorderes was ony 12 i/2 and he live in england

wives+bbc
Old 12-24-2010, 06:42 PM

Default wives+bbc

I was 13 first I saw A black cock in my friends sisters mouth. Nasty. couldn't wait to jack-off. @21 my 19 year old g.f I watched I.R porn alot she talk about all the black dicks. I told her to dress real sluty and we found a dance club in old sac I watched her getting hit on by horny black men we agreed before that I would decide which one and she would go out to his car a suck his cock, get his # , come home and describe it in detail. fucking loved it. She ended up asking someone she worked with come over we got fucked up. he was older, married and adored Kimberly. She pulled his dick out and went crazy on it. Seeing her lips sliding up and down that black shaft and just not caring that i was 3 feet away was hot. We both fucked her while she sucked the other, called her filthy names she told us what a slut she was but damit I THOUGHT SHE LET US FUCK HER IN THE ASS but wouldn't. we both came in her mouth. (she loved that always). we did it 8-10 times in the next few months until his wife busted him that was a nightmare. I saw her screw 4 other black men until things went sour and we split never two at a time but acouple of them were fucking hung big. I don't know why but seeing your girl submit to a black cock just for pleasure is hot.

Old 02-11-2011, 09:36 AM

I'll spare the details and answer the original question.

Watching her fuck a black guy for the first time made my knees buckle. I felt a rush of emotions -- jealousy, incredible arousal, my stomach ached, my head spun.

My wife was clearly enjoying herself. He was a big, athletic guy. Very dark, with a thick 10 inch dick. I'm not bi, but shit, just looking at it made ME excited.

I had mentioned something to her about not being too keen on her kissing the black guy, but that quickly went out the window. (I think she did it on purpose, knowing it might make me jealous).

The things that excited me the most, I guess, were first, him pressing his hand on the back of her head, making his dick go further down her throat. (She obliged.)
Then, seeing his big hand playing with her pussy. His fingers were bigger than my cock.
Then, with her on her knees, the guy straddled her from behind and long stroked her, and I could see the entire length of his cock going in and out of her wet pussy.

My head was spinning. He gave her a cream pie and I jumped onto the bed and started playing with her pussy, cum and all. I didn't care.

She it super HOT!!
Old 02-11-2011, 01:05 PM

Default She it super HOT!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by archerII View Post
Here is another Pic of her G Cup Size Monster Tits about to get slimed.
You are one lucky guy!!

Keep the pics coming.