Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Watching
Old 11-17-2015, 04:26 PM

Default Watching

My partner had sex with a visiting black businessman over a 3 week period. He didn't know I knew about them. I didn't watch them fuck but I did watch them meet at a pub. I Watched from the back and she stood at the bar. He came in and they kissed and his had went straight on her ass. He then left it there as she stood at the bar buying him a drink. They then stood there drinking and she looked over towards me and our eyes met. It was easy to see how excited she was.
I was so turned on as well. After the drink they walked out of the pub together and I knew they were off to his hotel room and her legs would be spread for him within 5 minutes.

wife with other men
Old 11-19-2015, 05:54 AM

Default wife with other men

Hubby set up a weekend meet and greet with 3 guys at a local motel with pool. Make a long story short he also invited 2 bbc's too that I didn't know about. We went back to our room and I showered and got dressed in a sexy outfit and he blindfolded me. At that time he called the guys and they came to our room and were very quiet. All of a sudden I had hands stroking me all over and giving me one hell of a thrill. After about what seemed like for ever they had my panties pulled over and licking my pussy and someone was sucking on my tits. They finally lead me over to a chair and bent me over the back so I could hold on to the seat and all of a sudden I felt something slide in to my pussy and as I opened my mouth to moan right there was a huge cock ready to fuck my mouth. After a while I lost track of how many cocks I had sucked or how many had been in my pussy or ass. All I knew those guys used me for their fuck toy for about 5 hrs before I got to take off the blindfold. Once my eyes adjusted to the light I saw 4 white guys including hubby and then realized the 2 black guys sitting back just smiling. I was so sore but I think I had a another orgasm after realizing I had just had my first bbc 's.

Watching wife take BBC
Old 02-16-2016, 04:10 AM

Smile Watching wife take BBC

I remember the first BBC I watch fuck my wife, I had asked her for more then 5 years to fuck a BBC , she was afraid of it hurting our marriage or the guy causing problems by coming around when ever he wanted to and if he didn't get his way, telling our secret to everyone. I had found this BBC Bull about 65 miles away. I finally talked my wife in to just meeting and see what happens , well I got a hotel room, we met and in 15 minutes this Big black man was eating her pussy, when he took his 10.5 her pussy was dripping. He fucked her for 30 minutes before he filled her pussy with cum, my dick was harder then it had ever been. When he pulled out I was there, I didn't last but maybe 5 minutes, and shot the biggest load I had ever in my life. It's happen 3 times since and it has been great.

fun
Old 02-19-2016, 06:05 PM

Default fun

Wifes first bbc was with me mmf. My best friend. Loved it still do. Also love her stories alone. Happy happy

How to
Old 02-27-2016, 03:07 AM

Default How to

As we all know, all of our wives and girlfriends are different. For my first wife and I were got into roll-playing almost as soon as we got married. At the time I was working construction with a lot of different men, young and old, black and white. Some were well built and others were - to politely say it "stocky". Anyway when she would pick me up after work or come and have lunch with me, I had often asked her if she saw anything that she liked and then we would roll-play about that one having her young pussy. We used some dildos some very large both white and black and I would have her use the co-workers names as her pussy was being stretched with these big dildos. We would watch some black men-white women videos and we also read a lot of Penthouse Magazine letters about wives being "shared". Finally at a New Years Eve party at the foreman's house, she got it from a black co-worker 2 times in a back bedroom around midnight and I got to watch from the hallway as he nailed her young, married, white pussy with his fat 8" black cock and came in her both times. It was just the beginning of a long "shared wife" lifestyle until she got sick and passed away. GTR

Old 02-27-2016, 11:25 AM

Wink

My wife has a new favorite after just 2 hot fuck sessions. Pics will be going up soon. She stayed with a dude for 2 hrs alone. And this was a guy 13 yrs younger than her. Another 2 hour session with some breaks here and there. She kept up with him great. He was a little tired but he still rode the hell out of him and fucked him every other way possible.
Lots of oral and switching up to forplay. Watch for pics. Too late to post. Still haven't been to bed 5:30 A.M.

my mature wife
Old 02-27-2016, 06:09 PM

Default my mature wife

I read your post and I would love to have my wife experience a bbc she has never taken another cock although we roleplay during sex and she gets very hot my problem is finding a bbc friend to make it happen love the replies jon in pa

Old 12-06-2016, 02:31 AM

Thrilling. Erotic. Emotional.

Old 12-06-2016, 07:07 AM

The 1st time was in an adult shop where they had four glory holes. A really HUGE black cock appeared and my wife hesitantly licked the tip but eventually deepthroated him swallowing his full load. I came in my pants just watching

Old 12-06-2016, 11:09 AM

It wasn't only the 1st time. Everytime a bull goes balls ďeep into my wife's pussy and releases his gizz l am amazed watching the "glazed" look in her eyes