Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Send us hot pics of wives getting black fucked!
Old 01-03-2010, 05:35 AM

Wink Send us hot pics of wives getting black fucked!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wandalust5050 View Post
I too have watched and filmed my red headed wife with some 40 -50 Black men and up to 5 at a time, all bareback. She is really into a BIG very black cock, and cums repeatedly. I'd be happy to exchanged pics and clips with anyone interested. Contact us at wandalust5050@yahoo.com
Wandalust AND OTHER PEOPLE, please send us hot photos of your wife getting black fucked. What a turn on. I'll dig up some of the few photos we have. (We don't have a digital camera or cam yet, but have to get one soon....)

the first time i saw her take BBC
Old 01-03-2010, 09:33 AM

Default the first time i saw her take BBC

The first time I ever watched my wife, Peggy, take BBC she wasn't even my wife yet. I had gone to a bar that wasn't exactly the most high class joint in town and it was of mixed race but lots of black men and a few white women along with a few white men and black women. I was at the bar having a drink and noticed this really hot white woman grinding on a black guy on the dance floor, so I glanced occasionally and watched them finish the dance and then go to a booth where they had drinks. After a while, they got up and headed to the back toward the restrooms. I had heard of sex in the restrooms there before so I gave it a few minutes and then followed casually just like I had to pee. When I entered the restroom, I went toward the back stall and there they were. Luckily, there were no working doors on the stalls. She was bent over with her dress pulled up and he was behind her doing it doggy standing and he was driving home 10" of Big Black Cock all the way in her white pussy. So I stood there watching a fucking I could never ever give a woman. Between orgasms, Peggy happened to glance back and she saw me standing with my little 4" in my hand, she sort of blew me a kiss and then went back into orgasm. I don't know how long it lasted but eventually the man filled her pussy with his cum as they were bareback. She could barely keep from screaming in ecstasy, and from ecstasy I think. He pulled out and wiped off to put it away in his pants as he turned and sort of laughed at me looking at mine in my hand as he passed and left the stall. Peggy turned around and sat on the toilet and said something like, "Well come on in Hun, you can lick it clean and jerk that off in your hand." I was stunned but stepped in and dropped to my knees in seconds. She took me by the hair and I sucked and licked to her pulling my hair and pulling me into her sticky dripping split. I jerked off within a minute I think and as I came, she opened up and pissed all over me. When done she had me get up and she stood up and pulled down her dress. She gave a little laugh and said someting to the effect, "Damn you smell like a whore's piss, and that will be 20.00 plus you gotta buy me a drink, so lets go." We drank and talked at a booth and one thing led to another between her going to work other men. She really was a whore/prostitute. Eventually, I carried her home that night and became her boyfriend and then later her husband. She has never stopped turning tricks at 44 and has always referred to me as her "Piss ant Husband", because we do that pretty often ever since. She has had more black men than I could possibly keep count and has had two black babies. We've been married more than 10 years and I've watched many times.

Last edited by eunuch67; 01-03-2010 at 09:40 AM.. Reason: left something out

Thanks...More please
Old 01-04-2010, 03:15 PM

Default Thanks...More please

Quote:
Originally Posted by susu56 View Post
Sue my wife brought this thread to my attention and wanted to know if i would comment. She had, had a couple of black guys and didn't think I knew about it but i fixed it up to have a 19y.o. black guy with 10" I had met in one of the yahoo groups seduce her for her 49th birthday. Our black son-in-law had let me know his younger brother had fucked Sue when she was visiting them in anohter city and the thought of her taking that young black cock had driven me wild. I had it set up for the 19 y.o to meet us a a hotel lounge I had taken her to to celebrate her birthday. I watched them dance slow dances and got hard as a rock seeing him rub up against her and having his young black hands all over her. Later i suggested we go up to our room so he could have a beer since he wasn't old enough to drink in the bar.When we got to the room they were all over each other and soon had each other out of their clothes. Before she went down on him, she looked over at me and asked if I was sure I didn't mind and I told her to go ahead I wanted to see her enjoy herself. My little 5 inch dick was about to bust out of my pants seeing her take that big young black one in her mouth. She just sucked him a few minutes and said he had to feel that big thing in her. Seeing my wife of 20 some years laying back on the bed spreading her legs and offering her white pussy to a black man was the most erotic thing I had ever seen. I had to take my cock out as I watched but didn't touch it because I knew i would cum if i did. I was standing beside the bed so I could get a good view as he climbed between her thick white thighs. She reached down and took him in her hand and guided it towards her pussy. She slid the head of it up and down her slit a couple of times and told me she couldn't help it she needed this. I could see her jusices on thehead od his dick and knew how wet she was for him. She slid him in her and raised her hips to take him. It was more than I could take as I watched his 19y.o. black dick going in my wife's 49y.o. white pussy and my dick started spurting cum without me even touching it. I have seen her take sevearl since then but that is still my greatest memory.
I'd (and I'm sure I'm not the only one) would love to hear when and how you let SuSu know that you already knew about her family black fuck session. Don't forget to let us know just how it was you found out about it, also does the daughter know about mom and her bro-in-law? Now that would be cool, to watch your daughter and wife getting black boned at the same time!

Old 01-04-2010, 05:32 PM

I presented my wife with the possibility of it happening and after that it was all in the planning to make it happen ... She was excited by the idea after months of my talking to her about it and either wanted to make it happen or forget about it ... She liked it and did not hold back and either did the guy we met up with ... It has happened a few time since and now she is not into it anymore for some reason ... Oh well ...

I asked her about it.
Old 01-06-2010, 10:49 PM

Default I asked her about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by notact View Post
I'd (and I'm sure I'm not the only one) would love to hear when and how you let SuSu know that you already knew about her family black fuck session. Don't forget to let us know just how it was you found out about it, also does the daughter know about mom and her bro-in-law? Now that would be cool, to watch your daughter and wife getting black boned at the same time!
After our son-in-law told me and he didn't actually come out and tell me, he just told me his little brother had the hots for Sue. I knew he had spent the night when she was visiting and they only had a one bedroom apartment so I just put 2and 2 together. I asked her about it and let her know I didn't mind and knew she needed more than my 5" but she never would admit it until after I fixed her up with the other black guy.. I am sure her daughter knows but is pretty conservative and doesn't mention it. The younger brother has since moved to Florida and we haven't heard from him in years, Sue did tell me later that he had stopped by our house when I was at work and fucked her while he was passing through moving to Florida. Just glad at 57 she can still attract younger guys and still luv to see her take black.

Big black cock
Old 01-07-2010, 04:35 AM

Default Big black cock

How do i get my wife to try some?What do i say to her?

4Some
Old 01-07-2010, 05:23 AM

Cool 4Some

The first time it happened for my ex and I we were lucky enough to have a 4some with a blk couple at a swingers club. The ladies actually started things off but soon I was fucking my wife doggie while the blk woman was underneath in 69 licking her clit and occasionally my balls. My wife was eating her pussy and sucking her 1st blk cock. I blew my load in her as she clenched my cock as she came. We swithched positions and my wife got the shit fucked out of her missionary by the blk dude and his BBC for about 15 minutes straight. She came so much it was so fucking hot to watch. He blew his load inside her then fed her his cock to clean off and she slurped up their juices. Then the blk girl and my wife shared the showball it was awesome. We met with just him on several more occasions and she joned us once more when there were 4 blk guys present as well.
More later about my current wife.

Thanks
Old 01-07-2010, 06:50 PM

Default Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by susu56 View Post
After our son-in-law told me and he didn't actually come out and tell me, he just told me his little brother had the hots for Sue. I knew he had spent the night when she was visiting and they only had a one bedroom apartment so I just put 2and 2 together. I asked her about it and let her know I didn't mind and knew she needed more than my 5" but she never would admit it until after I fixed her up with the other black guy.. I am sure her daughter knows but is pretty conservative and doesn't mention it. The younger brother has since moved to Florida and we haven't heard from him in years, Sue did tell me later that he had stopped by our house when I was at work and fucked her while he was passing through moving to Florida. Just glad at 57 she can still attract younger guys and still luv to see her take black.
Thanks, and a big THANKS to susu for sharing with us perverts too!

wATCHING THE WIFE
Old 01-07-2010, 08:13 PM

Default wATCHING THE WIFE

i Have had the pleasure of watching my wife with many black men, there is nothing hotter than seeing her make love to another man and the contrast of skin etc.
Attached Thumbnails
what was it like the first time u watched your white wife fuck a black guy??-3fuck-me.jpg  

bbc
Old 01-07-2010, 11:06 PM

Default bbc

i watched my wife fuck her first black cock last year and she wa hooked , he only came over once, but her new Bull is over all the time , i get so horney mmm