Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 01-11-2010, 07:49 PM

No. every one was a stranger that first ime.

Old 01-11-2010, 07:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitecuckmn View Post
Wandalust AND OTHER PEOPLE, please send us hot photos of your wife getting black fucked. What a turn on. I'll dig up some of the few photos we have. (We don't have a digital camera or cam yet, but have to get one soon....)
Here are two with her last "regular" Hope you like
Attached Thumbnails
what was it like the first time u watched your white wife fuck a black guy??-e-7.jpg   what was it like the first time u watched your white wife fuck a black guy??-e-6.jpg  

You are so right Randall
Old 01-21-2010, 10:41 PM

Default You are so right Randall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randall M View Post
If all this is true, you are one lucky guy to have found IR salvation for your wife. All too often, most white wives in a sexually-frustrating marriage lack the courage to let themselves go and take a black lover to their bed, and so much easier with her husband's permission.
It has improved our marriage and our sex life. It is a win-win situation for everyone involved.

Old 01-22-2010, 01:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by flocpl4blkmen View Post
i watched my wife fuck her first black cock last year and she wa hooked , he only came over once, but her new Bull is over all the time , i get so horney mmm
That sounds great. For me still a wish

Old 01-22-2010, 03:17 PM

the first time for me and the wife was in 02 ,I had mentioned that I would like to watch her fucking another man and one night at home by oursrlves I sent her for a pack of smokes over at a bar in toledo ,ohio now notorious for a shoot out that made national news ,any how she asked is that all I wanted her to bring home? I instantly became rock hard ! I quickly replied "whatever you want baby . after an half hour wait she brought late 30's blkackman home.we smoked some weed ,had a drink drink as she was rubbing his chest she went down and undid his zipper ,pulling a 11 inch black cock out and started giving him oassionate head,things went to the floor shortly after, she was gorgeous naked ! he began rubbing the pussy from behind then pushed his big cock into her with slow strokes that became more faster,she was very much into it moaning saying fuck me good.then turning to missionary he went into long hard strokes for about 5 minutes,then deep powerfull strokes as came in her.WOW ,this was the closest to complete utopia I have came .I almost came just waching!!! I fucked her 4 times that night.this is very erotic thier is a bit of guilt after but goes away quickly.

Old 02-02-2010, 08:36 PM

[B] Yes it is a very lovely site to see a big black cock slip nto my wifes cunt. Seeing that black wet cock fill her cunt and seeing how she enjoys it makes me glad I allow her the priveledge of fucking black men. Knowing she likes it and that they treat her nice even though she is a slut for black men and a very easy pickup.

It was everything I thought it would be
Old 02-05-2010, 06:50 AM

Default It was everything I thought it would be

I'm not into the cuckold think either. I have to say it was great. It was a lot easier than I expected. I thought I would feel more nervous but it was actually quite natural. I was very comfortable with it. Surpisingly, it was easy for my wife as well. She has never been into this (wife sharing) as much as I have and she did this more for me than for her but she doesn't regret it. This experience has actually brought us closer together...knowing that she would give her self up like that for me. I know this sounds sappy, but it's our story. If your wife is willing..then do it. It was a positive expericence for us and one I hope we do again. I hope it is for you both as well.

Old 02-05-2010, 07:20 AM

Sounds great Hope I can post similar stories soon about my girl

Old 02-19-2010, 12:52 PM

the first time was 6 years ago in Barbados ,Mandy had said she liKED Blackmen before so i thought we would try Barbados we managed to get the kids to stay with their Grandparents we live in another town so they were quite happy to have them for two weeks. well she was drooling over them on the beach and flirted with the staff quite a lot, i got really drunk on the 3 rd night and the bar manager had to help Mandy get me to the room where i passed out.woke later with a thumping head 6am no sign of Mandy.she came in a 7am with no panties on and reeking of sex .have you been fucking some one i said and she laughed and eventually admited that she went back to the managers room .and they had sex 4 times .she actually said it was the best sex she ever had and that he was twice the man i was ,i think she was still drunk .i was mad as hell at first but also very turned on .my heart was beating like hell and we fucked there and then.later she said since it made you horny can i do him again.i said if she wanted we were at the pool and he was avoiding us but Mandy went over to him, told him i knew and was ok with it he came over with a big smile and said, sir your wife is going to show me that little problem in your room and he winked . my wife and this sex god then went to our room leaving me to try and hide my raging hardon at a busy pool .they were away for over a hour. my wife just lay down on the lounger and said Brian i cant get enough of his big cock he made me come 6 times .i knew then our marriage had changed for ever.they fucked every day after that he would come to our room or he would take us out in his boat several times and wed moor up and mandy and him would fuck like rabbits so fucking horny watching them .there was my Wife ,mother of my Kids totally into another man totally his.it was the most erotic amazing time .

Old 02-19-2010, 03:37 PM

My wife was a virgin when i met her, so she has REALLY transformed into the slut she is today.

WE ARE ALWAYS OPEN to meeting cool new friends. Email us w sLUWIFE in the subject line. or i.m. us weekedays 3 to 5pm cst. Tell us more about yourself and what your experiences have been like
melissa

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOHNFLOW View Post
I have had the pleasure of watching my wife get fucked by a black guy with a 13inch dick. I have to say the oral part turned me on more than the sex paRt. We've been married 18yrs and just started getting into different things. Not sure what it is that we like. Could be the whole color contrast. All i know is it was hot and the sex we all had was great.

I suggest anyone thats been married for awhile and want's to try new things go for it. We do still meet him every now and then. I have to say watching him shove that 13in dick into her doggie and while she blow's me is awesome. Later guys, John

Last edited by melissa6; 09-17-2013 at 05:02 AM..