Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

our first time.
Old 05-07-2010, 04:01 PM

Default our first time.

I had heard from friends that my girl soon to be wife had a "dark" secret and went on to tell me she had sucked a black cock after submiting to peer pressure from one of her friends,she was like 17 at the time and 19 when we got together.So on may way home from another girls house in a different county I was thinking of a way away from this first girl"my soon to be wife"so I could get with the girl I just met,I was going to use this as an excuse but the more I thought about the harder my dick got so I called her on my cell and made her aware that knew her secret ,she denied at first until I told her I was cool with it.That very weekend this image consumed me so we started talking about it and I told her how it made me feel and that I wanted to explore this feeling .she wasnt sure at first untill I assured her I was ok with it.so I told her to go down to the bar in our neighborhood ,which is a black bar and bring a friend home and she did exactly that,we smoked some weed and talked she would get closer and closer to him as we spoke and eventually put her hand on his ass and started rubbing his cock, he asked me if I was cool with it and I said yes of course.they kissed for a minute and he wanted her to get naked she looked to me for approval so I gave her the nod and she got ass naked and gave a slow spin very erotic.he told her to take his cock and start sucking , so she did as told and did good,soon it moved to the floor where they assumed doggy he finnaly got that at least 10 or 11 inch cock in her very tight pink pussy her ass went up and her body went to the floor.she began moaning softly as he slapped her firm round ass asking her if she liked black cock the moaning became louder and I was having a hard time not joining in and putting my cock in her mouth very, very erotic.he flipped her on her back and got it all the way in ,you could tell by the look on her face she was having good sex.after all was done me and her fucked four times that night.we have had some grate sex with white patrners to who were hung just as good as any black guy,Which brings me to this all you self hating disturbed and egomaniacal wannabe supieriority freeks need to get the fuck off them self black guys dont have the market on big dicks so fellas please check yourself,it is ignorant to think you have a strangle hold on whitey give it a rest and enjoy the sex.or stick to the fetish slaves on here .I would bet 100 to 1 they talk about blacks after the fact in thier demented world outside this place.thier will never be a historicasl role reversal but if it makes you happy to think that crasy shit go ahead,just dont bring that shit my way.keep it to yourself as far as I go.others may like it like that but not us.but if you are not a racist pig dreamer hit us up. P.S. Do not get into the clean up or the demeaning shit either.

Old 05-07-2010, 08:40 PM

The first time is burnt into my mind. She met this guy at work. About our age and built like a football player. I had met him under entirely innocent settings a time or two and could tell he had the hots for my wife. I mentioned that to her one night and she surprised me by saying that she'd been thinking about what it would be like to have sex with him. I encouraged her and it wasn't long before he came to our home for drinks. The evening progressed and they ended up on the sofa together and having had a few drinks were relaxed enough to start making out. It was really hot to watch another man, and a black man at that, kissing my wife, running his hands over her breasts, and undressing her. When she was completely nude, he stood up and removed his clothes. She began sucking his cock and doing something she knew drives me crazy...she began lightly stroking his balls. She said she had always fantasized about knowing the balls she was feeling would be emptying into her pussy in a little while. Anyway, he was just about to come when she stopped and laid back on the floor and told him she wanted him to come inside of her. He got between her legs and penetrated her easily. She always did get very wet during foreplay. He began thrusting and after a few minutes was just too turned on to hold back and began ejaculating. I was about to blow up with lust...just to think of another man's fertile sperm being shot deep into my wife's pussy was about to drive me wild. After a few moments, he rolled off of her, his thick cock slowly slid out of her and a small amount of his semen was oozing from her pussy. She remained on her back with her legs spread and bekoned me to join her. Needless to say, I came almost immediatedly but I will never forget how her pussy felt with another man's cum lubricating her.

Last edited by SpyderWebster; 05-07-2010 at 08:52 PM..

The first time.
Old 05-08-2010, 04:21 AM

Default The first time.

The first time I saw my young red head Irish wife take a black man, I can literally say I have never seen sex like that. It was the most perfect union of black enormous penis with milk white skin and red bush. The sex seemed to transcend time and space. It was the perfect sex of the God and Goddess, perfect union.

His penis was 11'' long and the thickness of a Mag flashlight. To watch her pussy engulf this monster filled me with the wonder of the universe and creation energy. Her screams and his moans filled me with desire and left me shaking. When his sperm pumped into her pulsing vagina, i felt a completeness of action. To watch the sperm pool out of her slit and coat her bush made my skin blush.

There have been many moments of transcendence in my life. The first time I heard Beethoven's 9th, when I grasped Einstein's field equations of General Relativity, when heard Martin Luther King, Jr. speak, and when I saw my beautiful young wife fuck her first black lover.

Wonderful
Old 05-08-2010, 11:18 AM

Default Wonderful

The site and sounds of your wife being bred by BBC are indiscribable. I'll never forget hearing her moan as that first black man unloaded his balls in my wife. "So deep and hot" she said, "not like you", as she looked into my eyes. I knew right then her cunt belonged to bigger, better men then me.

the first time
Old 05-08-2010, 08:29 PM

Default the first time

The first time I got to watch my wife fucking BBC I was blown away i had no idea that she would be able to take SOOO much black cock. But it wasn't seeing it that I liked so much it had to be the sounds she was making! She growned and squeeked and moaned so deeply that you could almost hear if he was pulling or pushing that BBC in her just from her sounds. I swear I need to hook her up with Shane deisel (her ultimite fantasy) or one like it cause I want to know if her pleasure sounds go any deeper LOL now she barebacks and the noises are unreal!
Attached Thumbnails
what was it like the first time u watched your white wife fuck a black guy??-000_1902.jpg  

her first
Old 05-08-2010, 10:39 PM

Default her first

Quote:
Originally Posted by interracialsex316 View Post
we are just starting out in the swinger lifestyle & i was wondering if any of u white guys that have had the pleasure of watching ur wife get fucked by a black guy or 2. how was it? what was it like for u & her? we are not into the cuckold part of it so i dont wanna hear about that stuff. just how amazing or not, it was to watch ur wife fuck another guy. i want to see my wife fuck fuck a very large black cock.
Amazzing, scary, wonderfull and the best nights sex iv ever had. she was 25 he was from Nigeria, 8long and fat. he pounded her for hours. and i mean hours

Old 05-08-2010, 10:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jillneeds2at1ce View Post
I have been trying to get my wife to do it for a while, she loves talking about while having sex, and watching interracial videos, but she just want commit to do it. I hope she does.
keep nagging her. convince her u mean it. took me 18 months to get mine to try it .
encourage, persuade, nagg, bribe, anything

Old 05-09-2010, 09:07 AM

I THINK ITS THE SIZE AND COLOR CONTRAST THAT IS HOT.
My ex was a petite but curvaceous blonde and she liked tall muscular black guys, I encouraged her and it was amazingly hot watching her moan and beg while getting pounded.

My best memory was our honeymoon in Cuba the masseur was a big muscular young black guy she had a very erotic massage in his studio and asked him for a private massage in our suite.
He readily agreed and when she knelt in front of him and pulled his tight white shorts down revealing the biggest cock either of us had ever seen, i knew she would be getting that cock every day of our honeymoon, I was right.
Word spread and she was hit on by every guy on staff at the resort..she selected a different guy every day but always the masseur.
I even tipped him on the last day !!

definatly the nastiest and best time i have ever had
Old 05-09-2010, 09:47 AM

Talking definatly the nastiest and best time i have ever had

my wife and i went out of town to an adult bookstore .we ended up in the theater with 50 sumthin year old black man he ended up nuting in her pussy whil she blew me i came before he even got his cock in her i played with her nasty pussy all the way home.

Old 05-09-2010, 05:03 PM

I've talked to a lot of other white men in the same situation. All told me that older black men are better at satisfying a white women than younger black men who are more aggressive yet often lack romance older white women over 40 other look for. Since my wife is over 40 and has had sex with a limited number of black men so far (all her age) I'm not the expert.
As for my first experience. I loved the site of my wife being penetrated by a black man for the first time, but I was so nervous I cound not even jerk off. My 4inch penis stayed limp for the entire fucking, but boy did I masturbate to those images later at home.