Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 05-26-2010, 01:36 AM

I agree with JohnFlow... it was quite hot and not sure why. The whole color contrast, maybe the taboo of it. Whatever it was I can say I have never been more turned on until she was with her first black guy. First watching her go down on his large penis was amazing! Her lips sliding up and down on it was insane to watch, then he fucked her and she came and came and came. I think that's the craziest part, I mean I can make her cum 2-3 times but her coming 5+ times in 1/2 the time. Now that is freaking hot!

first time with a bbc
Old 05-26-2010, 01:58 AM

Default first time with a bbc

It was freaking hot! The sight of her redhaird pussy around a black cock was amazing. She admitted that it was the best fuck of her life. Even though we are no longer married, I still get off on it! If only my new wife would try it!

our get away
Old 05-26-2010, 03:48 AM

Default our get away

My wife and I rented a cabin in southern Ohio.
It had a nice hot tub and we were in it when it stopped working.
I jumped out and called the main office. They said the guy would be right there.
I told my wife to stay in and enjoy the hot water. I had a towel wrapped around me and walked inside. two minutes later there was a knock at the door.
I opened the door to see a tall, young black man standing there.
He said he would have it fixed in two minute as he knew what was wrong, just didn't get it fixed before we arrived.
A few minutes later he walked to the back deck and told my wife to push the button. He looked at her naked body in the clear still water.
It roared to life and she thanked him.
He told us it was the last job of the day and he wished he could go home to a nice hot tub
My wife had a few drinks, but still surprised me when she invited him to join us.
He told us he didn't have a bathing suit. My wife then stood up and said 'we don't either"
I dropped my towel and jumped into the hot tub.
He agreed and I watched my wife as she watched him undress. When she finally saw his black cock hanging down, already twice as long and three times as thick as mine, she actually said 'oh my god' He smiled and stepped into the tub, sitting on the edge with his huge black cock standing straight out. "you like my big, black cock?" he said to my wife.
She looked at me and I said, "I want to see you suck that monster"
She wrapped both hands around it and shoved the head into her mouth. My cock has never been as hard as it was when I watched her make love to his huge black cock for the next ten minutes.
Finally, she stood up and said follow me. We walked into the cabin and she laid on the bed and spread her legs. "Fuck my white pussy with that huge, black cock."
I moved next to her and kissed her, sucked her tits and worked her clit while he shoved that fat, black cockhead into her pussy. He was very gentle and slowly worked his thick cock into her petite, white pussy. She could only take about 3/4 of it, but she started cumming and didn't stop for the next 20 minutes, wave after wave flooding her body.
finally he looked at her and said, " where would you like me to cum?"
She didn't hesitate, she said, "Fill my little white pussy with your black cock cum...please."
I couldn't take it anymore and started cumming on her side, just as he moaned and started filling her white pussy with his cum. He lunged deep into her again and again, each time spraying a load of his black cock cum deep in her unprotected pussy.
Afterwards, we walked around naked, drinking and talking. About 2 hours later, we did it again, this time I had the movie camera running.
We both loved it and we go to the cabin about 4 times a year, and we always call him and let him know we are coming.

Not wife but one of my daughters
Old 05-26-2010, 01:49 PM

Default Not wife but one of my daughters

Since my divorce many years ago, I have always loved large cocks so that meant 90 percent would be black. My daughters knew I loved black men. One of them lost her virginity to a black hunk who did me on a regular basis. But my other daughter and I went to a swinger party. We split up and hooked up. Well after I finished I went thru the house we were in and seen her riding the same guy who knocked me up with twins and whose home it belonged to. I was very proud of the way she rode that BBC for all it was worth. I stuck around until he left her very filled with seed cream. I asked her if I could lick the pie clean but she said no she wanted to just put her panties on and leave the cream in place. I did get to clean the lovestick though, mmmm yummy. Annie

Old 05-27-2010, 01:28 AM

Our first time was great as was our second time. My wife has always dated black men before we got married and during making love she would tell me stories about her times with various black guys. I began to really love hearing those stories and began to let her know how much fun it would be to watch her with another black guy. Now that I think about it maybe she wanted it more and that this was her way of enticing me into it. I am not into the cuck thing at all but I do love watching my wife transform into the sexiest slut I have ever seen. I think alot of guys love the thought of thier wife being a slut. For us we have been able to do it in a very safe and enjoyable manner. And as far as black guys are concerned they just seem to be able to bring out the true slut in my wife. She becomes a totally different person when she is sucking and fucking black guys. We don't do it alot but when we do she prefers BBC.

My husband love it
Old 05-27-2010, 02:55 AM

Default My husband love it

My husband loves watching me fuck black men. He loves it when after my pussy is full of cum I straddle his face and licks the cum out!

First time...
Old 05-27-2010, 03:02 AM

Default First time...

Yeah, first time was awesome. I'm not sure what it was that first started me to want her to do it. But we just watched some videos first, then talked and a few months later... we were doing it. We aren't "regular", meaning we don't do it once a month or twice a month... basically just when we can make time. With that said, first time was awesome! He came over to our house, we talked for a bit, of course she was a little nervous. But after he took out his dick and she saw the size... that pretty much calmed her down. Watching her lips go up and down on his shaft gave me an instant hard on. The contrast of their skin together was very sexy and when he made her cum 5+ times... it drove me over the edge and I ended up cumming so hard watching her squirt all over his dick.

Old 05-27-2010, 03:41 AM

I am envious...would never get her to do it with a black guy. If anyone is intersted I would love to watch any of yours do it with a black guy.

Old 05-27-2010, 06:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnv98311 View Post
Yeah, first time was awesome. I'm not sure what it was that first started me to want her to do it. But we just watched some videos first, then talked and a few months later... we were doing it. We aren't "regular", meaning we don't do it once a month or twice a month... basically just when we can make time. With that said, first time was awesome! He came over to our house, we talked for a bit, of course she was a little nervous. But after he took out his dick and she saw the size... that pretty much calmed her down. Watching her lips go up and down on his shaft gave me an instant hard on. The contrast of their skin together was very sexy and when he made her cum 5+ times... it drove me over the edge and I ended up cumming so hard watching her squirt all over his dick.
Sounds good. I watched yesterday a IR movie too on TV and she didn't ignore that

watching
Old 05-30-2010, 03:08 PM

Default watching

The first time i watched my wife was mind boggling. I was overwhelmed at the view!!! So erotic and turned on. He had about an 8 incher and thick. She must have cum 10 times. After he came i licked up her pussy and licked his cock clean!!!