Interracial Forums

Interracial Forums (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/)
-   General Interracial Discussion (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/general-interracial-discussion/)
-   -   what was it like the first time u watched your white wife fuck a black guy?? (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/general-interracial-discussion/941-what-like-first-time-u-watched-your-white-wife-fuck-black-guy.html)

interracialsex316 12-11-2009 05:01 PM

what was it like the first time u watched your white wife fuck a black guy??

we are just starting out in the swinger lifestyle & i was wondering if any of u white guys that have had the pleasure of watching ur wife get fucked by a black guy or 2. how was it? what was it like for u & her? we are not into the cuckold part of it so i dont wanna hear about that stuff. just how amazing or not, it was to watch ur wife fuck another guy. i want to see my wife fuck fuck a very large black cock.

sanford 12-13-2009 03:14 AM

I am quite interested to hear stories as well. I am not into cucking either.

JOHNFLOW 12-13-2009 08:06 AM

good times

I have had the pleasure of watching my wife get fucked by a black guy with a 13inch dick. I have to say watching her shove his black cock as far down her throat as she could was hot as hell! We've been married 18yrs and just started getting into different things. All i know is the sex we all had that was was great. And when he left our hotel room we went at it again and had some of the best sex we had in years.

I suggest anyone that been married for awhile and want's to try new things go for it. We do still meet him every now and then. I have to say watching him shove that 13in dick into her dogie and while she blew me was awesome also!

We also just posted a picture of her sucking his dick on our profile!

Later guys, John

spurs52 12-13-2009 08:28 AM

Watched my wife suck off a bbc in an adult theater. She swallowed his entire load. It was too hot. She said she loved it and would do it again.

scarecrow19585 12-26-2009 07:27 AM

I have watched my GF fuck a BBC and it's hot I love when she can't stop cumming. She even did two at one time in a motel. She even fucked a truck driver in his truck. I love it when she is such a slut!

whitecuckmn 12-30-2009 07:01 PM

Wife with BBC

Quote:

Originally Posted by scarecrow19585 (Post 3904)
I have watched my GF fuck a BBC and it's hot I love when she can't stop cumming. She even did two at one time in a motel. She even fucked a truck driver in his truck. I love it when she is such a slut!

that is hot and i would love to watch my wife do that!!

jillneeds2at1ce 12-30-2009 07:52 PM

I have been trying to get my wife to do it for a while, she loves talking about while having sex, and watching interracial videos, but she just want commit to do it. I hope she does.

jillneeds2at1ce 12-30-2009 07:54 PM

Hey scarecrow, how did you get your girl to feel comfortable enough to do it?

bobby_v58 12-30-2009 09:30 PM

together 20 years and still enjoy it

My wife and I have been together for almost 20 years She knew my first wife and I were swingers and kept bringing it up. Ultimately what happened was she really wanted two rel cocks for DP. It was just coincidence when we ended up with a black guy, a bartender who overheard our conversation. She has probably had at least 40 to 50 different black men and as many as 4 one time.

mamero81 12-30-2009 11:03 PM

tell the story welike to hear it

Quote:

Originally Posted by scarecrow19585 (Post 3904)

tell the story welike to hear it