Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

creampie clean up question
Old 08-19-2013, 03:17 AM

Default creampie clean up question

Question for women, men, and couples on here. Would you consider a guy bi if he like to do clean up on her after I creampie his wife? Basically is the guy bi if he likes to eat my cum out of his wife's pussy?

Old 08-19-2013, 10:23 AM

No I don't think so and since I enjoy it and my husband will not do it I have on occasion allowed others to cum watch and clean me. There are lots of str8 guys out there that luv it....

Old 08-19-2013, 02:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrowingMine View Post
A man eating another mans cum is not straight!

Anything sexual that a man does with another man is considered gay. This includes hand jobs, oral, anal, and anything else.

If a woman plays with a mans ass that just counts as kinky. This would be rimming, fingering, pegging, or whatever.

There is a huge difference.

Let me stir the pot some. If a tranny leaves a woman with a creampie does it count as gay or just kinky? I am voting that that counts as just kinky.

I use the term bi because gay means a guy that only likes guys and wouldn't touch a women. Would you also consider the guy bi if he fucks her after I came inside her?

Old 08-19-2013, 06:42 PM

What about if the first guy cums in my pussy and the second wants me to suck it off of him (the 2nd guy)? I see that as kinky.

Old 08-20-2013, 08:13 AM

No, I don't consider them bi or gay for licking a pussy. It's like saying that kissing a woman who has another mans saliva or cum in her mouth makes the man bi. On other hand, sex is just sex. Who cares about labels??? If it makes you feel good and you don't hurt anybody then it must be good.

Old 08-20-2013, 09:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvblkm View Post
Question for women, men, and couples on here. Would you consider a guy bi if he like to do clean up on her after I creampie his wife? Basically is the guy bi if he likes to eat my cum out of his wife's pussy?
BI

It does not matter if the black man's dick touches the white boi or not the white boi is bi for letting that black mans cum touch/enter him.

How long ago was that black mans cum in his dick before entering the white pussy, ass, mouth, etc?

It does not matter so long has that is another mans cum and the white boi knows it and likes it then that makes him bi.

The only exshipions to this are.

Is if the white boi didn't know about it. Or the white boi didn't like it.

Last edited by geedds; 08-20-2013 at 09:50 PM..

Definetly not gay
Old 08-20-2013, 11:23 PM

Default Definetly not gay

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvblkm View Post
Because I love pussy but would luv to suck your cum out of my wife's pussy after you cum in her.

Old 08-21-2013, 02:16 AM

Its a simple question. If a man is turned on by another man by physical activity he is gay or big. If a man wants to clean up a creamy mess. He is not necessarily gay or bi maybe just kinky as someone already said. But who cares?

Have fun y'all doing whatever it is you do.

sick
Old 08-22-2013, 03:24 PM

Default sick

A man eating another man's cum from his wife's pussy is not just bi or gay, it' sickening. Let's be serious now, there is nothing straight about such behavior.

And you ask : ...How do I know your "GAY" ?!?
Old 08-22-2013, 04:52 PM

Default And you ask : ...How do I know your "GAY" ?!?

If you have a "Dick" & your turned on by eating a Grown Man's freshly squeezed "Nutz "
Then You Are 110% Gay !
(This shouldn't even be Debated )
Girl's have "Pussies " they are Soft & Wet
Guys have "Dicks " they are Dry & Hard
They were meant for each other & If a guy likes eating another mans "Hotsauce " I ain't mad at him, I'm just pointing out the obvious on how "Gay" you really are, but as long as you bring the broad to be beat down, then I guess it's a "Man's " duty to serve you up some freshly squeezed "NUTZ " !!
P.S. for me you'll have to eat it out of one of her holes ,because you damn sure can't get it off of my "Pole" .
And again that is some Gay Assed stuff right there ! /SIZE]

Last edited by thetaylorbear; 08-22-2013 at 08:29 PM..