Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Straight Bull or Bi Bull???
Old 08-21-2013, 11:36 PM

Default Straight Bull or Bi Bull???

If you have the option of a Bull to Cuck in your relationship. Would you prefer a straight Bull or one to please the both of you with his BBC???

Old 08-22-2013, 12:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCBULL82 View Post
If you have the option of a Bull to Cuck in your relationship. Would you prefer a straight Bull or one to please the both of you with his BBC???
Definitely straight! Hubby is straight, and isn't interested in guy-guy action at all.

Old 08-22-2013, 01:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mariposa Blanca View Post
Definitely straight! Hubby is straight, and isn't interested in guy-guy action at all.
Ditto!....

Old 08-24-2013, 06:12 PM

My wife says straight, somewhat. LOL As for me bi thoughts certainly do occur at times and it might be a wild experience.

Baaaaaaaaa baaaaaaaa
Old 08-24-2013, 07:48 PM

Exclamation Baaaaaaaaa baaaaaaaa

is there really
Such a thing as a "Bi Bull"? In my eyes if a dude is fucking a guy in his ass, then there goes the "bull" right out the pasture. That "bull" just got knocked down to lamb level!!

STRAIGHT and only STRAIGHT. If he's bi like that I will introduce him to my Sissy bc nothing bi enters me. Oh and hubby is straight so again. STRAIGHT ONLY!!

Old 08-27-2013, 10:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmv1804 View Post
well said mustang....if he's fucking another guy in the ass or mouth he's not a bull he's homosexual
I find it hard to believe that in a group like this that there is any question about a bull... in my experience it only matter is that the Black Bull is dom on both of partners in a cuckold relationship... as to being a homosexual for shagging cucks all I have to say is BULLSHIT! I have fucked women, men,TGs and I've always been a Top, I am a fucker not a fuckee...anyone I'm putting my dick into is my bitch! As for those of you that think I'm gay for fuckinf a man this all I have to say...I am a Top, as you can see from my pics and videos I get all kind of pussy and they come back for more... hell women have paid me to fuck their old man and turn him into my fuck bitch... I will fuck anyone I want anyway I want as to what you think of me...I REALLY DON"T GIVE A SHIT!

Old 08-27-2013, 11:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by starlayer1 View Post
I find it hard to believe that in a group like this that there is any question about a bull... in my experience it only matter is that the Black Bull is dom on both of partners in a cuckold relationship... as to being a homosexual for shagging cucks all I have to say is BULLSHIT! I have fucked women, men,TGs and I've always been a Top, I am a fucker not a fuckee...anyone I'm putting my dick into is my bitch! As for those of you that think I'm gay for fuckinf a man this all I have to say...I am a Top, as you can see from my pics and videos I get all kind of pussy and they come back for more... hell women have paid me to fuck their old man and turn him into my fuck bitch... I will fuck anyone I want anyway I want as to what you think of me...I REALLY DON"T GIVE A SHIT!
Whatever turns you on. I don't pass judgement on whatever someone else likes, just as long as they respect my wishes as to what I want. And if the two don't mesh, then they don't mesh. But there's usually someone out there for everyone.

I just prefer a guy to be totally into me.

Old 08-28-2013, 04:58 AM

I think you can be a bi bull if your a top only. Bull is dominate which means you would be a top. There's nothing wrong with being bi. It's not my thing personally. Starlayer do you use condoms because because you got some dirty hoes and trannies in your gallery?

Quote:

Guess meth heads need love too.
Old 08-28-2013, 06:30 AM

Exclamation Guess meth heads need love too.

Quote:
I find it hard to believe that in a group like this that there is any question about a bull... in my experience it only matter is that the Black Bull is dom on both of partners in a cuckold relationship... as to being a homosexual for shagging cucks all I have to say is BULLSHIT! I have fucked women, men,TGs and I've always been a Top, I am a fucker not a fuckee...anyone I'm putting my dick into is my bitch! As for those of you that think I'm gay for fuckinf a man this all I have to say..

.I am a Top, as you can see from my pics and videos I get all kind of pussy and they come back for more... hell women have paid me to fuck their old man and turn him into my fuck bitch... I will fuck anyone I want anyway I want as to what you think of me...I REALLY DON"T GIVE A SHIT!

Your own pictures are proof that you will fuck anything!!! I respect the fact that your honest about who your fuck with (cucks,trannys, nasty women) but if you're sticking your dick in another guys ass then HATE to break it to you but that bisexual behavior. You can't just say "I'm always the top so that doesn't make it gay". Hell you even called it "gay sex" on the pics you posted in your profile.

Ugh I really REALLY hope that your wearing condoms!!! Even if you take the cucks and trannys (which by the way look a MILLION x better than the women you're fucking) out of the equation That leaves those skanky looking meth head women. ILoveInterracial.Com - Her And Her Girlfriend Are Ok...04 - Watch Out For These Crazy Bitches - photo from starlayer1 NO DAMN WONDER (see I can type in capps too) THEY KEEP COMING BACK, bc nobody else will FUCK THEM!!! I say ditch those nasty women and keep with the "non gay" tranny sex.

Talk about Russian roulette!!! Scary as hell. Guess its good that you posted that as to warn others?

"her and her girlfriend are ok...04
It\'s her old man that\'s the problem... after you fuck her and her girlfriend a few times he will set up something at a motel when you get there he will tell you they\'re running late and offer you a drink..the SOB slips you something in the drink you will wake up with a sore ass full of cum and you will never hear from them again."

EDIT to say~ guess their not all meth looking but plenty of them are. Plz Stay safe.

Last edited by Mustang Alley; 08-28-2013 at 06:47 AM..

States so Well Lady Mustang:-) I will Just quote a Great One /-)
Old 08-28-2013, 06:46 AM

Default States so Well Lady Mustang:-) I will Just quote a Great One /-)

"Take kindly the counsel of the years, gracefully surrendering the things of youth. Nurture strength of spirit to shield you in sudden misfortune. But do not distress yourself with dark imaginings. Many fears are born of fatigue and loneliness.

Beyond a wholesome discipline, be gentle with yourself. You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars; you have a right to be here.

And whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should. Therefore be at peace with God, whatever you conceive Him to be, and whatever your labors and aspirations, in the noisy confusion of life keep peace with your soul. With all its shams, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be cheerful.

Strive to be happy. "

Desiderata (Latin: "desired things") is a 1927 prose poem by American writer Max Ehrmann (1872–1945)

2nd Half of the Message / Poem for Humanity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang Alley View Post

Your own pictures are proof that you will fuck anything!!! I respect the fact that your honest about who your fuck with (cucks,trannys, nasty women) but if you're sticking your dick in another guys ass then HATE to break it to you but that bisexual behavior. You can't just say "I'm always the top so that doesn't make it gay". Hell you even called it "gay sex" on the pics you posted in your profile.

Ugh I really REALLY hope that your wearing condoms!!! Even if you take the cucks and trannys (which by the way look a MILLION x better than the women you're fucking) out of the equation That leaves those skanky looking meth head women. ILoveInterracial.Com - Her And Her Girlfriend Are Ok...04 - Watch Out For These Crazy Bitches - photo from starlayer1 NO DAMN WONDER (see I can type in capps too) THEY KEEP COMING BACK, bc nobody else will FUCK THEM!!! I say ditch those nasty women and keep with the "non gay" tranny sex.

Talk about Russian roulette!!! Scary as hell.

"her and her girlfriend are ok...04
It\'s her old man that\'s the problem... after you fuck her and her girlfriend a few times he will set up something at a motel when you get there he will tell you they\'re running late and offer you a drink..the SOB slips you something in the drink you will wake up with a sore ass full of cum and you will never hear from them again."