Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Option B
Old 08-26-2013, 07:51 PM

Default Option B

A while ago I was reading the responses to one of those threads that mentioned if one goes bareback does that mean getting bred. Well several women answered and mentioned that birth control, while effective, is not always fool proof.
So my question, probably more to the ladies, is have you and your significant other ever discussed what you'd do in case you got knocked up from interracial sex. I guess you could call it "Option B."
So let's try and keep the fakers at bay as it's a serious question that can be addressed both by the women and men. And I hope our own Mistress of Truth, Saint Mustang will also have some input to this.
Now the ball's in your court and hopefully will get some deep thinking, and good opinions, over what is a serious subject.

Old 08-27-2013, 01:10 PM

my wife and I have considered that possibility often over the past few years. I believe for us it's a difficult question to answer. my wife is a sexual submissive and part of her dominated fantasy is to be "black bred" to show her bedmate and master that he owns her as completely as I do .
we are in our late forties so the risk of pregnancy is small and at times we have gotten "carried away " and let fate decide . on occasion we have practiced unprotected sex as we "PLAYED" at breeding my wife.

in truth we would rather our relationship and activities remain discreet , yet IF an unexpected pregnancy did occur we would certainly keep the child. we would just have to deal with the fallout as best we can.
we have had two "scares " in the past where my wife thought she may have conceived . , thankfully they were both false alarms.

as for how my wife's bedmate feels I believe he'd love fathering a child especially knowing it would only strengthen the bond between my wife and himself. even though I have already given him my consent in sharing my wife and she already considers him a second "husband" .
I don't know if this helps answer your question about OPTION B but our answer already long thought out would be we would keep any child.

Not an option for me.
Old 08-29-2013, 09:21 PM

Smile Not an option for me.

Since I can no longer have children anymore, having this happen isn't part of the equation. BUT if it had happened a few years ago then I would have kept the baby. Babies are very precious to me. Don't get me wrong, I'm not against the other options but personally it's not for me.

~~~~~~~

Lol just saw "Saint Mustang" 😈 that's funny.

Saint Mustang
Old 08-31-2013, 02:29 PM

Default Saint Mustang

Glad you enjoyed the title Mustang. So far you and one other person have commented on this and yes it is a serious subject. So I'm just wondering if denial or just not thinking about the possibility of pregnancy is the reason for so much silence.

Old 05-26-2015, 10:54 PM

Well this certainly jumps to a big issue of the IR lifestyle. I have been reading some of the posts and I realize a lot of them are just fun and fantasy but I certainly hope their are very few women actually having unprotected sex with men that they barely know. If in a long term relationship with a black lover, I hope they are being quite careful or are willing and able to raise a mixed race child. I am nearing the age of not having to worry about pregnancy but am still at the point where things could go wrong even though I am on birth control and generally use condoms. If I did get pregnant, I would have the child and raise it to the best of my ability. Though I must admit that dealing with a teenager when I am in my 60's is a sobering thought. I do not currently have a black lover so I can still blame my husband. LOL

Been there once
Old 03-02-2016, 05:01 AM

Default Been there once

I got knocked up by either my husband or the very first Big Black Cock I had sex with and the first time we ever played with another guy, I had both of them multiple times that night, they took turns for 3 hours nonstop, the sex was AWESOME I've never had that many Orgasms in one night. I was on Birth Control but it wasn't strong enough for the amount they pumped in me that night. My husband and I had talked about it but never dreamed it would actually happen. We had made sure the guy was clean and decided to let him bareback me as I wanted to feel him fill me along with my hubby. We had decided to keep the baby and face the world as it was our decision and the child would have been a blessing and loved no matter what, but I had a miscarriage at 11 weeks.

No child should have to pay for our adult decisions in the heat of passion no matter what race anyone is. All these women and men on here saying they go bareback no matter what are plain out CRAZY and don't care about there life or the life of a child that could result. If you know your other guy really well and everyone has a clean test then by all means, but if your not willing to take responsibility for your actions and love and raise the child that might result then use some type of birth control.

Nice
Old 03-02-2016, 10:37 AM

Default Nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by VA2611 View Post
I've been seeing a black guy for a few months now, and he's mentioned how we'd make a beautiful baby together. I keep wondering if he's trying to get me to consider it, or if he's just talking.
Probably looking to have a baby with you. Are you ready or do you just enjoy him as a lover?

it happens but be ready for the fall out
Old 03-11-2016, 10:47 PM

Default it happens but be ready for the fall out

I know the thought of your wife or girlfriend getting knocked up from fucking BBC is a huge turn on for many men on here, but its not something to take lightly. We were young and dumb and in our horny 20's when my then boyfriend talked me into fucking an older guy he worked with. I didn't know he was black not that it mattered but he was my first. he was over twice our age and was a hardcore swinger, and that onetime turned into a long-term steady thing, after a while we stopped using condoms no idea why we just did and yes I got pregnant. I'm west Indian and my husband is white, but you could tell the baby wasn't his, we raised her as if she was my husbands. But it cased a shit storm in our families with years of being shunned and some lost friends as well.
Bottom line is its a real life that comes of this type of risky sex and its not a game its a life that you have to be responsible for rising right

Old 05-05-2016, 07:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tparker1020 View Post
I know the thought of your wife or girlfriend getting knocked up from fucking BBC is a huge turn on for many men on here, but its not something to take lightly. We were young and dumb and in our horny 20's when my then boyfriend talked me into fucking an older guy he worked with. I didn't know he was black not that it mattered but he was my first. he was over twice our age and was a hardcore swinger, and that onetime turned into a long-term steady thing, after a while we stopped using condoms no idea why we just did and yes I got pregnant. I'm west Indian and my husband is white, but you could tell the baby wasn't his, we raised her as if she was my husbands. But it cased a shit storm in our families with years of being shunned and some lost friends as well.
Bottom line is its a real life that comes of this type of risky sex and its not a game its a life that you have to be responsible for rising right
This happened to us while I was in the service. A friend of mine (BBC) and my wife got together one night while we were all drinking and they hit it off together so she started seeing him while I was away and ended up pregnant with his kid. We were lucky in one way, she lost the baby at about three months but everyone knew she was pregnant. After that she started playing around more and taking more chances but so far nothing else has happened. She now has several guys see sees each week just for fun and it is working out ok.

Tags
barback, bred, unplanned pregnancy