Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Are you a freak?
Old 09-13-2013, 06:38 AM

Default Are you a freak?

Just curious to what's the kinkiest thing people have done in or outside the bedroom. Post away

Old 09-13-2013, 09:50 AM

I've done numerous gangbangs and fuck parties which to most I believe would be considered freaky but the one thing I did that I consider kinky is the time I had sex with a stranger in the restroom of an AMTRAK train. We were very loud and I'm sure we were heard by the other passengers since the train was stopped and we got those looks too when we went back to our seats....

Kinkiest Thing
Old 09-13-2013, 03:20 PM

Default Kinkiest Thing

I once let a black guy I was seeing cum all over my face. Then I walked down three flights of stairs and out to my car, drove home and took a picture of myself still wearing his cum and emailed it to him as proof I had done it.

As pure as the driven snow. 😈
Old 09-13-2013, 10:18 PM

Wink As pure as the driven snow. 😈

Wanna see my angel 👼 wings and halo? 😇

No freak here. Lol.

True freak
Old 09-15-2013, 05:39 PM

Default True freak

Kinkiest thing I can divulge here is getting some head from a chick while her boyfriend drove us around my neighborhood. Once I nutted in her mouth and she cleaned my dick off, the bf and I switched places....

nudist colony
Old 09-16-2013, 05:24 PM

Smile nudist colony

First trip to France, hubby took me to Isle de Levant, nudist colony island. Couple told us we had to get naked if we wanted to stay. We did. Went to their apt. Danced naked, drank wine. Guy took me to bedroom. gave me first oral from a man. loved it. Fucked me. Hubby got oral from the girl twice while we were in bedroom.. Kissed us goodbye after asking for about 50 bucks. I was 22. Told hubby he had to learn oral, and he did.

Oh hell yeah!!!
Old 09-16-2013, 09:49 PM

Default Oh hell yeah!!!

I had been with a couple I had known for a couple years when the wife ask me to use her hubby as my slut... it was hubby first bi experiance... I had them both suck my dick at the same then I took them in turn, buttfucking them both... after having fun like that I thought I wanted to see some really nasty shit... I pop a nut in the woman's ass I then made hubby clean up her ass for me and say to me "thank you sir for my dinner." .... for some reason that made my dick hard again so I fucked them both a few more times then had the woman clean hubby ass where I left a big load while I fucked her ass some more.

Last edited by starlayer1; 09-16-2013 at 10:02 PM..

Winner winner ass cum filled "dinner"
Old 09-16-2013, 10:18 PM

Arrow Winner winner ass cum filled "dinner"

If this was a contest, I'm pretty sure you would be walking home with the trophy.

Wow. Compared to you I really do have angel wings. Lol. I'm a self made angel, over look my horns. Lol.
~~~~~~~~~~~

Actually not sure if I wanna see anyone TOP your experience.

Quote:
Originally Posted by starlayer1 View Post
I had been with a couple I had known for a couple years when the wife ask me to use her hubby as my slut... it was hubby first bi experiance... I had them both suck my dick at the same then I took them in turn, buttfucking them both... after having fun like that I thought I wanted to see some really nasty shit... I pop a nut in the woman's ass I then made hubby clean up her ass for me and say to me "thank you sir for my dinner." .... for some reason that made my dick hard again so I fucked them both a few more times then had the woman clean hubby ass where I left a big load while I fucked her ass some more.

Probably Pretty Tame
Old 09-17-2013, 12:10 AM

Default Probably Pretty Tame

When I was 18, my sister's boyfriend (J.D.) and his brother (Ronny) blindfolded us and took turns with us so we couldn't see who we were enjoying! A few months later, we were at a party where something similar happened. The only differences were we weren't the only women. And, we later found out that a couple of white guys were allowed to join in and fuck us. Jeanne and I had cocks in our vaginas or our mouths most of the evening. But, we never got to see who we were with. -Angie

Old 09-17-2013, 02:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang Alley View Post

If this was a contest, I'm pretty sure you would be walking home with the trophy.

Wow. Compared to you I really do have angel wings. Lol. I'm a self made angel, over look my horns. Lol.
~~~~~~~~~~~

Actually not sure if I wanna see anyone TOP your experience.

And this is the mild stuff I've done...not sure I can talk about the other stuff here cause I know some of the things I've done are illegal here in the USA.