Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

What's the percentage of White women who like Black Cock or curious
Old 12-07-2013, 04:47 AM

Default What's the percentage of White women who like Black Cock or curious

Do you white women find that most of your white girlfriends and white women in general society are attracted to black cock? For example: I currently work in an environment where the women were raised in upper class homes, went to mostly white schools, and most of them don't show the same enthusiasm as the black/hispanic women when they see me...imo. They'll kind of just walk by saying nothing all lame. Sometimes I check out their Facebook pages and don't see any black friends. I've noticed on pof profiles many white women will write "I do not date black guys". I'm highly attracted to white women but I"m starting to think that the numbers that like black men must be so small that I should just stick with the sisters.

My black brothers chime in also if you can relate.

All men
Old 12-07-2013, 05:16 AM

Default All men

My wife truly enjoyed men black, white, Hispanic and Asian. She was a true equal opportunity sexual woman. Ladiesgod it's a shame that you didn't get to meet her, you sound like her type of man. GTR

Old 12-07-2013, 11:53 AM

the numbers of White women who like blackmen are very small indeed, here on this site there are so few single whitewomen about, they have been driven out in a sense by some cucks and fakes. don't forget blackmen also have to deal with the negative stereotype that is attached to us. In many cases if she feels neglected or does not feel she is getting attention from White guys then she is likely to go to a blackguy to get it. A White dude would just say she is ugly where as a blackguy would say she is pretty but remember his compliments or offensive Words will weigh much higher than a blackmans anyday

Old 12-07-2013, 05:05 PM

Not to sure its the cock a woman is attracted to as it is the man attached to it that is appealing to a woman .
My wife is not attracted to a cock, but could be attracted to a man regardless of color if he is respectfull and has a pleasant personality as well as easy on the eyes .

Old 12-07-2013, 05:40 PM

I use the word black cock because all women enjoy sex. The stereotype out there which most of us would agree is the TRUTH is that black men are bigger and better in bed, also are more dominant, and more athletic. Maybe they don't think we are as smart? But even on on the personality level. Black men are confident, dominant, and very smooth talkers. Many of them have great careers. You would think they would be lining up for us but maybe the negative stereotypes outweigh those facts regardless and even though times are changing I don't the signs from white women as I do with sisters and Hispanics. Maybe they are curious but shy? Or not as aggressive as black/Latino women displaying attraction? Could some of the white women here give some perspective?

Old 12-07-2013, 09:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladiesgod View Post
I use the word black cock because all women enjoy sex. The stereotype out there which most of us would agree is the TRUTH is that black men are bigger and better in bed, also are more dominant, and more athletic. Maybe they don't think we are as smart? But even on on the personality level. Black men are confident, dominant, and very smooth talkers. Many of them have great careers. You would think they would be lining up for us but maybe the negative stereotypes outweigh those facts regardless and even though times are changing I don't the signs from white women as I do with sisters and Hispanics. Maybe they are curious but shy? Or not as aggressive as black/Latino women displaying attraction? Could some of the white women here give some perspective?
Generalizations. You are not better than anyone else just because you are black. And even if you are a better talker or more athletic, there is someone that has qualities which you do not. Like brains, for instance. Just saying. This site aint nuttin but fantasy bra!!

A Decent topic & here's my 2 cents ...
Old 12-08-2013, 05:46 PM

Default A Decent topic & here's my 2 cents ...

Okay, a far as “White Women” in a nutshell she’s just a “Woman” meaning: her thoughts are hers’ as well as her “Desires” I don’t care if she’s “Upper, Middle or Lower” because all “Women" have “Desires” & either she “Desires “ you or she doesn't. And that goes for “All” women across the board.
I attract women from all across the spectrum & the one thing I have learned is this “ You get what you Give!” period .

If you are giving off a vibe of I’m after anything, then conversely you’ll turn off more than you’ll turn on..
Women of all races have a sense of these things and as far as the percentages go , it works like this for all women *Especially White Women* as I understand it “Discretion” increases your “Portfolio” .
Meaning: If you shut your lips, you will see more “Hips” Nobody wants their business all over the street, so like Chris Rock said: “Just shut up & let it Happen! “ And your performance with the lights on & off will determine a “Repeat “ performance (It pays to be a “Gentleman” with the lights on & off)
As for “Black Men “being more dominant I would use a Baseball analogy that the “Tie” goes to the “Runner” ..meaning it depends on the “Man” whether he’s Black , white, purple or “Plaid” because some women are turned on by “Bigger” & some just are not (All Women are not “Built” the same) * I will come back to this *Cervix*

As I was told by a “Wise “ Lady who was a veteran in a “Industry” that promoted promiscuity was Girls want something that they can “Enjoy” over & over again & “Guys” have to be attentive to what they (Girls) enjoy & that falls into the range of “Taste, Touch, Sense , Smell & Manners” so If she’s saying more “Ooh’s than Oww’s “ then that guy no matter “Whatever “ skin color he is & I really don’t compare “Race “ because we are “All” Humans so we are all the “Same” race (I wish more Humans would understand that)
Plus if you have ever been in a relationship with a cool girl & Bruise her “Cervix” then you’ll understand that you’ll have to switch it up , meaning sometimes you’ll have to be “Don Juan Demarco “ & other times you’ll have to be “Captain CaveMan” !!

And in closing A “Tip of the Hat & a Wag of the Finger to "Little White Peter” he is correct in saying that you are “Not” better than anyone else by being “Black” what makes you “Better” is how you handle & adapt to these situations by being a “Man” a “Gentleman preferably & now the “Wag” of the finger to “Peter” this site isn’t “Fantasy” for some of us on here & maybe your “Fantasies" would come true if you changed your name from “Little White Peter” ..I mean if it works for you “Great” but to me it sounds as it “Turns Off” more than it “Turns On” anyhoo that’s my 2 cents on a pretty decent topic for a change & if you wanna know more then “Holla at your Boy!! “ This message as been approved by “thetaylorbear”

Last edited by thetaylorbear; 12-09-2013 at 02:56 AM.. Reason: typos

Old 12-09-2013, 12:31 AM

I hear you bro, but everything you're saying works AFTER the introduction stage. You're referring to application of tactics that can work after initial attraction to take it further. The woman has to be attracted FIRST. Sure all women have desires, but my blunt question is what is a realistic probability of the white woman you see day by day who predominately went to school with and hung out with with white friends wanting to fulfill her desires with a black man. From what I perceive and vibes I get it seems largely white women stick with their kind. Otherwise, why would there be a need for interracial dating sites like these? I've been on dating sites which allow you to view who has been checking out your profile. RARELY do I see white women checking me out. I'm NOT ugly, but it's always ethnic women. So thus I'd like to get real answers from from white women who can speak from that side of the spectrum. Maybe this is just in my head, so this is what I"m asking. I'd like to know what my chances are when I see a snow bunny whom I want to "know". Feel me bro?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetaylorbear View Post
Okay, a far as “White Women” in a nutshell she’s just a “Woman” meaning: her thoughts are hers’ as well as her “Desires” I don’t care if she’s “Upper, Middle or Lower” because all “Women" have “Desires” & either she “Desires “ you or she doesn't. And that goes for “All” women across the board.
I attract women from all across the spectrum & the one thing I have learned is this “ You get what you Give!” period .

If you are giving off a vibe of I’m after anything, then conversely you’ll turn off more than you’ll turn on..
Women of all races have a sense of these things and as far as the percentages go , it works like this for all women *Especially White Women* as I understand it “Discretion” increases your “Portfolio” .
Meaning: If you shut your lips, you will see more “Hips” Nobody wants their business all over the street, so like Chris Rock said: “Just shut up & let it Happen! “ And your performance with the lights on & off will determine a “Repeat “ performance (It pays to be a “Gentleman” with the lights on & off)
As for “Black Men “being more dominant I would use a Baseball analogy that the “Tie” goes to the “Runner” ..meaning it depends on the “Man” whether he’s Black , white, purple or “Plaid” because some women are turned on by “Bigger” & some just are not (All Women are not “Built” the same)

As I was told by a “Wise “ Lady who was a veteran in a “Industry” that promoted promiscuity was Girls want something that they can “Enjoy” over & over again & “Guys” have to be attentive to what they (Girls) enjoy & that falls into the range of “Taste, Touch, Sense , Smell & Manners” so If she’s saying more “Ooh’s than Oww’s “ then that guy no matter “Whatever “ skin color he is & I really don’t compare “Race “ because we are “All” Humans so we are all the “Same” race (I wish more Humans would understand that)
Plus if you have ever been in a relationship with a cool girl & Bruise her “Cervix” then you’ll understand that you’ll have to switch it up , meaning sometimes you’ll have to be “Don Juan Demarco “ & other times you’ll have to be “Captain CaveMan” !!

And in closing A “Tip of the Hat & a Wag of the Finger to "Little White Peter” he is correct in saying that you are “Not” better than anyone else by being “Black” what makes you “Better” is how you handle & adapt to these situations by being a “Man” a “Gentleman preferably & now the “Wag” of the finger to “Peter” this site isn’t “Fantasy” for some of us on here & maybe your “Fantasies" would come true if you changed your name from “Little White Peter” ..I mean if it works for you “Great” but to me it sounds as it “Turns Off” more than it “Turns On” anyhoo that’s my 2 cents on a pretty decent topic for a change & if you wanna know more then “Holla at your Boy!! “ This message as been approved by “thetaylorbear”

Last edited by ladiesgod; 12-09-2013 at 12:36 AM..

Good Topic And ...a "Lady" from this site taught me this ;)
Old 12-09-2013, 01:29 AM

Default Good Topic And ...a "Lady" from this site taught me this ;)

[]My response to you Bro@ladiesgod * please read below:
I “Feel” you but ..I think what you need is to explore outside your area as well, what I mean is “Yes” this is an Interracial site & you get what you “Give” meaning: I live in a “Major” city in Tennessee & on this site there are women & couples members whom I have never had a conversation with & they have never contacted me to arrange a meeting or even sent a email in my direction, conversely ,I have emailed , talked , & met women from other cities , states & parts of the globe ..(Now wait for it..) “On This Site! (I Ain’t Lying)
In Fact.. I have met & enjoyed more “Quality Time “ with women of all colors (except black) on this site than I have in my own city! (That’s just Krazy ain’t it?!? )

My thing is I just think it’s in your “Head” right now & I will expound on that , When I look at pics on this site that either “Arouse” my curiosity or are in “Great Taste” & even pics that I know for a fact are just plain “Nasty” (extra perks if “Nasty” is done with some style..you know a “little” bit of leather , lace & latex never hurts either if some things are “wrapped “ & little things “exposed “ ) but what I’m getting at is I will comment on them, most Guys on this site will leave comments on pics that they “Like” or “Hate” ..women (the real ones) don’t comment as much… as a matter of fact ..even on a lot of my pics women & couples would rather send me an e-mail telling me about the pic that they “Like” instead of commenting on the pic “Directly” so what “Does” that say?!? To me it “Spells out “Discretion” so I can’t explain it I can only “Accept it “ What I’m trying to say is “Women” may be “Checking “ you out & you may not know it & “You” (judging from what you wrote) are used to “Girls” letting you know (Except White Ones) if they are “Feeling “ you & you are feeling them then the next move is to (Knock That Pocket Outta Socket aka Da’ HUCKLEBUCK!! ) *and the Hucklebuck is a patented & trademarked move “Owned” by thetaylorbear* Anyhoo, I responded to a thread a couple of months ago & told the story of “The Old Bull & The Young Bull” & I think “You” just need to read that & you will definitely find your way ..I have “Faith” in Ya..”Plus” remember : They can’t kill what is “Eternal” baby!! They can’t “Control” it but only hope to “Contain” it!!
And thetaylorbear is the “Real Deal” like “Evander Holyfield” ..ridin’ a “Big Wheel” ..to Burger King to get a “Happy Meal” ..and when I got there & asked for it they SuperSized it !! “ p.s. Burger King doesn’t have “Happy Meals” and for the ones in attendance ..Just “Laugh Now” & then figure the shit out when you get “Home”

Last edited by thetaylorbear; 12-09-2013 at 06:28 PM.. Reason: I got ya' back..Ladiesgod

Ihave all ways been so int.
Old 12-13-2013, 01:26 PM

Thumbs up Ihave all ways been so int.

I don't know what it is but they make my toes wet when I dream about them.