Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

BBC weekend in St. Martin
Old 01-07-2014, 03:22 PM

Default BBC weekend in St. Martin

I had this idea for a hot/funny story...

Regina and Arthur had made their reservations at the Hotel Cunacco for the beginning of Winter Solstice and sent their daughter Halley to stay with Grandma. This trip was to actually for Arthur because had been working

very hard at the firm and needed some time to off from the office to relax. Regina had insisted that Arthur chooose ST. Martin as her best friend Katelin had raved about her time spent there even down to the same hotel and beach they stayed at. The service and the attitude of the staff who attended to their every need was absolutely exemplary. Especially noted that the BBC was simply by far the best that she ever had. Regina, being from a small town in iowa was had mistaken the term BBC as an acronym for british breakefast colonial style.

Mr. Gayley a tall dapper english speaking man with striking resemblance of height, looks, British accent, and mannerisms of the famous British comedian John Cleese was standing behind the desk of the Hotel Cunacco.

"Let me see...,ahh, here you are in our guest list... Mr. and Mrs. Braxten your room is ready. Hottub and wet bar and two kingsized beds. The number is 269 on the 2nd floor. Will there be anything else?" said the the hotel concierge.

"We we're told that that this hotel comes with complentary BBC service." said Regina.

Looking up from the computer screen and at Regina Gayley appeared to have been startled at the what she had just said. "Indeed the BBC service in the Hotel Cunacco is by far the finest on the Island of St. Martin."

"Excellent, than could we have two BBCs tommorrow 10AM in the morning?" beamedT Regina.

Looking even more surprised than before but quickly turning to a highly enthusiatic mood."Two BBCs...of course done for the lady. Two BBCs for tommorrow at 10" chirped Gayley.

"..Yes that would be two BBCs for one for me and one for hubby." said Regina with a wink in her eye.

With a bead of sweat developing high on his forehead, Gayley shot Regina a look of wonderment and shock

and asked "Exuse me, did I hear you say you wanted one for you and one for the gentleman as well?"

"Thats right! We can both never get enough of that fine BBC" Regina answered proudly.

to be continued....

Old 02-05-2014, 08:58 PM

LOL
That could get really funny