Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

My Fantasy of being OWNED!!!
Old 01-21-2014, 05:26 AM

Default My Fantasy of being OWNED!!!

I want to (at least for a little while) find a master (with an amazing cock like yours) who is seeking a submissive whore to use, abuse, and humiliate. I want someone to use me as their personal fucktoy/cum dump, while I get off on hearing what a stupid worthless little whore I am. You can take me and use me, anywhere and anyhow you want. You could slap my ass, pull my hair, fuck my ass, or make me walk around in public with a collar around my neck that say's OWNED, and the word slut written on my forehead, and you’re cum all over my face.
I would totally have fun with the idea of you being my little pimped out whore. I can take you to a party with all my friends. We would arrive at the door, you wearing a tight little skirt with a maybe a spaghetti strap top, high heels, no panties, and a collar around your neck. We would mingle and flirt and on command you would get on your knees and pull my cock out then suck it right in front of everyone. I would then fuck you right in the main room, exposing your wet pussy and giving everyone a glimpse of what they could have. Then I would set you up in a room and take a few of my friends to see you, make you fuck and suck them while I watched.
We could also go over to my friend’s house during a football game and while we watch the game on his big screen, you would serve us beers and cater to our needs while you walked around the house in just a pair of panties and nothing else. Every time our team scored you get down on those knees and suck us both off at same time. Then as the game ends you start sucking of my friends cock again and I would then get behind you and fuck your little pussy as you suck his cock. I would tie your hands behind your back and we would make our little slut take his entire cock in your mouth.
I am a worthless little whore, a fucktoy/cum dump for you to use. God, I really am a little whore, Master I want to lick your seed off my face while I walk, and feel the multiple loads of cum running down my leg from my really stretched/fucked cunt. Please master I want to run my tongue up the shaft of your hard cock, and to feel your beautiful dick work each of my holes. This slut wants to lie in a corner of your house with a collar around my neck and you’re hot cum leaking from all my holes and covering my face and titties. I'm ready to be treated and used like the useless whore I am.

... BBC plesure 4u
Old 01-27-2014, 02:32 AM

Default ... BBC plesure 4u

... u deseve it

Good sub
Old 04-09-2014, 11:18 PM

Default Good sub

youre the right stuff

Old 04-11-2014, 10:06 PM

Hot fantasy.

Old 10-22-2014, 06:25 AM

you got to ern it