Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

My mom and her young black bull
Old 02-04-2014, 07:31 PM

Post My mom and her young black bull

Hello, this is Anthony from Paris,

My mom Isabelle, 46 year old blonde woman is beautiful, with good shapes and looks a bit younger than her age.
She got divorced from my father a bit less than 2 years ago but were separated one year before.
After her divorce she went into a small a depression. So she decided to get a new lifestyle and join a fitness club near her work.

After a few weeks there she totally changed, she felt much more happy, pretty and lost the weight she took after her separation. She even changed her style of clothes into more sexy and shorter.
I am 24 year old and when I was in high a school there was a guy called Giovanni. Giovanni was the perfect bull, I have to say. He was tall and strong, half french half senegalese. He always had a lot os success with girls even toough he was not respecting them and only wanted to play.

He was 2 year older than me so we were not friends but we knew each other as it is a small world. I did not really like him because we had a small agument once in self were we were eating.
Since this I did not have any interaction with him.
Giovanni was kind of addict to sport and was affiliatyef to the gym (I realized this afterwards) where my mom suscribed, but much more before her.

They met there indeed as he was passing a lot of time there, this happened after I quit high school and did not have any news about him and totally forgot about his existence.
After a few weeks then I was suspecting my mom to having met soemone as she totally changed and was spending a lot of times outside at the gym or to meet her friends.
Until the day she wante to tell me something: that she met a new boyfriend.
I was happy for her but not very surprised at the same time. She wanted me to introduce to him and I agreed but she told me that she had something to mention before..about his age.
I was quite surprised, she told me that it was a man, but a young one, but very mature and very protective and that she liked him so much. His name was Giovanni she mentionned and lied about his age as she told me he was 29 althoug he was 25 at this moment.

I was totally shoked, not angry, but shocked. I would not have never imagine my mom would become a cougar, she was so serious, so motherly, so perfect for that.
After a few days I told her that I was happy for her as long as she felt good in his company.
So she decided to introduce him to me. And then I saw this man coming to the door, his face was very familair to me but I could not remember from where. I could see on his face as well taht he already knew me but did not say anything. Actually I am more that sure that he knew who I was before coming but never told to my mom that he knew me or were in the same high school before.

I never had the courage to tell the truth to my mom afterwards. I was very pissed to know that this bull was going out my my mom, sleeping with her, and make her feel crazy about him.
This relation continued for 3 months only after what Giovanny broke up with her, after being bored of fucking my mom and left her as a mere woman among all the ones he had so far. My mom was very sad for the next few weeks. Now she feels muche more better and goes out again as sexy as hell with "her friends" .

I have to say it turns me on to imagine her flirting with young bulls in bars or clubs and even maybe more.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Old 02-04-2014, 08:58 PM

I hope so but I'm sure she will.

Old 02-04-2014, 11:11 PM

That's great dude! And you should be proud of your mom and of her bull giovani! I'm sure she will never go back with white men as she tried the real shit now. Would love to make that white momma scream as well!

Old 02-05-2014, 12:22 AM

I was angry at the beggining but I must admit she changed so much since him and became much more feminine that you must be right

Old 02-05-2014, 02:21 AM

Do u hav any pics of your mom?She's gonna become a real bbc addict for sure

Old 02-05-2014, 08:00 AM

Private Message please

Tags
black, bull, milf, mom, young