Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Story - Interracial Sex for 2014
Old 02-13-2014, 09:16 AM

Default Story - Interracial Sex for 2014

On the last day of 2013 my buddy Mr. G (he is white 6'2" tall) and I (black 6', we both athletic build) decided to have a good night out, took a dayoff then joined a masquerade ball with dinner in Wan Chai to see firework. Since this is an open buffet dinner, we gotta sit with other people in the room. Shit forgot a white American couple until now, the white cuckold given his contact detail to me early in the night.
Anyway, my friend Mr. G found a group of 3 young girls from NY, between 25 - 29 yrs old couldn't remember exactly now, and he was flirting with one of the blondes, Ms. M, say 5'7" tall and average with tanned skin colour, the other two was Ms. H 5'2" skinny blonde and Ms. F 5'5" dark hair pale white skin with a very nice body. They were here only for visit. My frd G all over Ms. M and were dirty dancing together. So I got the change to talk to the other two. I said my frd would probably get laid and the girls laughed, was saying they are bisexual and he isn't the type, so we bet whether he would get lucky,. Firework went so quickly and we decided to go for more drinks. There were still many people in LKF so the girls suggested to head back to their rented apartment for more drinks.
Music was on everyone were on the tiny sofa, Ms. F was so drunk and headed back to one of the bedroom, Mr. G and Ms. M were kissing and my frd dragged her to the other bedroom. So I asked Ms. H what I got for that, she didn't say a thing and unzipped me and had my cock sucking. She was so weak and drunk then I was quickly on top of her bareback fucking. Say about 20 minutes she was completely fucked. She were tired at 3am in the morning and didn't want to be on top, so I left her on the sofa for a good rest. I sneaked in the room where Ms. F was, her body so warm and completely naked, she felt me there and we started kissing, bareback fucking her and she told me never have sex with a black man, as I push my bbc further in, it was so tight and I realized she had never have this size of cock before, I forced her legs on my shoulders and was pounding with my full body weight, unload my cum as deep as I could. It wasn't the first time I see a girl first time expression. I kissed her good night and went to the sofa to checked other chick. She was sucking me again and then fall asleep together.
Next morning was awkward and Ms. H worried me would get her pregnant, told me that none of the girls taking pill for months. Mr. G had a big smile on his, then we decided to have a late brunch and we left before 4pm. Me and Mr. G were laughing and exchanged details, he was so jealous. We headed home separately for extra hours sleep.
Then about 6 in the evening, one of the girls called if I wanna join them for dinner, of course
I was up for it and turned up after 8. Only 4 of us for dinner and sure they would have more things to ask.
Ms. M annoyed we had a good time and took her girls away, Ms. H and Ms. F decided to give me a show girl and girl kissing and started to take off each other clothes, tried to tease me. After a few minutes I went to the bathroom. Ms. M opened my door after and closed behind her. She told me she only sucked my frd cock, and I knew, so I asked "what do you want then?" She started to tease lifted up her dress without panties. I waited until she turned her back on me with the ass up, I quickly held her hair and push her body against the door. "Do don't know what you are dealing with" I said, I push her over the sink, had her legs open and I forced in, it was wet and tight, I pulled her head up looking at the mirror had me fucking her bareback hard. She took it all without drama. When she moaned and the girls asked to open the door, I fucked her hard for a few more minutes, this girl loves fetish, I pushed her mouth open to have the sink head in her mouth.
I opened the door and dragged her to the sofa and I kept fucking her doggy in front of other two. Have not got a chance like this for a very long time. Then I pushed Ms. H pussy up and I fucked her with her head down at the corner of sofa, one hand on her back pounding down as hard as I could for a few minutes nonstop, I saw they were concentrate on looking her face and my dick in and out the pussy getting red. I called Ms. F had her pussy ready, she was like a pet and opened her legs ready for doggy. I forced myself in again as I got a bit crazy as I see her pale skin again, grabbed both the tits and then one hand on the throat, I looked at Ms. M "Is it what you want?" She opened her mouth without saying anything.
I knew Ms. F had a few orgasms and she nearly make me cum again, I quickly pulled a leg of Ms. M and fucked her missionary with full body weight. I looked her in the eyes and she looked at mine. "I'm going to put my dick in your brain, an experience you will never forget!" a few more stokes and I French kissed her and cum in her deeply. She tried to push and I resisted. I held the position and kept kissing her a few minutes.
After a warm shower cleaned up, I kissed the girls goodbye as I gotta work the next day. The girl also going off to Thailand and few more islands before they headed back to the US. They were worries what I did (only Ms. M and Ms. F would have my baby) but they seem ok for it as Ms. F texted me if they could make a return trip here before going back.
Mr. G knew about it afterward and absolutely hate me (for fun) as I was luckier and possibly a few more girls only go black.