Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

birthday suprise
Old 03-04-2014, 12:47 AM

Default birthday suprise

Saturday eas my 18th birthady. My dad said he had a suprise for me and to get drrssed for a birthday dinner and then to a party after. We went to Red Lobster for dinner and after he told me to put on a blindfold. He knew i enjoyed sec and had told him i wanted to go to a club and meet a stranger for sex. We drove out of the city to one of his ftiends houses and went inside. When wegot indide he told me to remove my blindfold when i didthere were 6 of his frirnds there. He told mhe was going to play a game of poker and he was going to wager my clothes for each game. If he won every guy had to remove an article of clothrs but if he lost the guy eith the winning hand would remove one of my piecrs of clothes. With inan houe i was naked and the last game eas about to be played. Every one of the men were sitting there in their jockies and wrre buldging at the seams. My dad sat ther and said he was sitting this gane out and which ever man won was going to be my birthday present. They played and peter a guy who works with my dad won. He is 5'11" and about 200 lbs dark black shiney skin and well built. I went and kissrs him and we went to the brdroom.. when we got in i shut the door and renoved his jockies and got the shock of my life. I had not seen a cock that big around ot that long. He looked like a small hanburger roll almost 11 inchrs long. I had wanted to try black cock but was kind of scared at the size. He told me to relax and get on my knees and to suck him i was gaging and chocking but did not want to stop. When he came i felt like i was drowning. We rested and then he laid back and told me to straddle him. When i did he held me up and gentely lowered me on his rock hard shaft. I felt like i did the first time the pain of fire shot in my pussy as he streced me till i felt like i was splitting as we continued the paun got less and less and bu the time i felt him rxplode deep in me i was deliourious with pleasure. I had never felt that much cum explide in me we laid there for about 30 minutes. I finally got up and walked back in the room where my dad and his friends wrre i was naked and had cum running down my leg. I went over and sat on my dads lap and gavd him a thank you kiss. I look forward to expierencing more black men