Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

my first interacial gangbang
Old 04-29-2014, 06:58 PM

Default my first interacial gangbang

Ok this is my first story ever so all critsism is welcomed
Ok so this happend last year so i was 17 me and my best friend jen was shopping at the lakeline mall buying hair dyes and stuff when we walked into victorias secrets we ran into her older sister shelly and her friends they allways seemed to hate us calling us daddys girls and other names kinda because we were the youngest girls in our families and they would call us lil teasers well infront of her friends pointed out that jen my best friend was a virgin i said bull shit shelly said you wanna bet i said yah she said ok spend the weekend at her apartment so i was lile ok jen told me plenty of stories about her and guys theirs no way she lied to me right? So friday night i picked up jen and we went to shellys apt her & her friends were their a few we knew a few we didnt know they were smokeing weed and watching sports jen was wearing pants and a shirt me i was wearing short jean shorts and a buttond down blouse we was offered a beer or some weed jen was nervous and said maybe we should leave i said dont worry we will prove your sister wrong and win the bet she still looked nervous i passed her the joint some big muscular black guy was shareing after a while she calmed down and i started talking to him and his friend who was stareing at my breast at one point i laughed jokeingly and said do you like what you see he reached down and grabbed his dick through his pants and smiled replying hell yah he does maybe it was the weed but i started stareing at the spot he grabbed and could see the outline of his big dick shelly and jen and a few others were in the kitchen talking i was on the couch with 2 guys ive never met before when one out of no where reached out and grabbed my tits i playfully slapped his hand away but he laughed and said shelly was right we were nothing but teases i got mad and without thinking as i was realuy high i unsnapped my blouse and bra takeing them off the two guys smiled i leaned back into the couch as they both started sucking and playing with my tits and sensative nipples i was getting realy wett and horny by two sexxy ass black guys ive never met before keven & mike i later found out their names had their hands all over me i came back to reality when keven the older and muscular one started takeing my jean shorts down and off then they started rubbing my allready wett pussy mike whispered we gonna fuck you like a lil teeniee hoe that you are keven picked me up over his shoulders like a sack of potatoes i could see a big smile on shellys face and jens eyes was like what the fuck look now i was a lil nervouse as they carried me into a room and Kevin threw me onto a bed mike shut the door keven literaly ripped my new thong off my thighs as mike started takeing off his clothes i felt keven spread my thighs as he stuck a finger in me telling mike this bitch is tight bro mike smiled and put his 8-9 inches in my face slapped my mouth with it and told me to open up bitch i was in a shock moment as ive had sex but never seen a cock bigger than 7 inches he yanked my hair back my mouth opened up he slipped in my mouth and i knew i had no control of the situation i felt keven pushing my knees up to my chest with my face in mikes crotch i couldnt see kevens dick but with my knees up to my chest i knew it was comeing i just hoped he was useing a condum i wasnt on the pill but had a mouth full of bbc and couldn't talk as mike grabbed the back of my head too force me to deep throat him i felt some spit on my pussy and then pressure i wanted to scream as i felt what was like a fist and a arm forceing its way into my once tight pink teen pussy he grabbed my shoulders and rammed it in deep and hard i nearly passed out as my eyes rolled mike must of slapped me and said suck bitch as i felt kevens dick start to with draw and plunge back into my pussy i thought my pussy was being ripped in half i started suckings mikes big black dick to concentrate on it instead of my pussy that was takeing a beating by anotha big black cock i could feel it as he slammed into me with long hard deep strokes against my unprotected open womb mike was telling him hell yaah lets nock da lil white bitch up i heeard that and nervous tried to pull awayvas i was only 17 and had a few months to graduate but they held me still as mike shoved his thick 8-9 inches down my throat he started cumming i gagged but he made me swallow it all and said yah white bitch swallow my nigger cum as he pulled out i felt kevens big cock realy pounding in and out of my pussy telling me how good it feels to fuck a white lil snob daddys girl i remember saying please dont cum in me he laughed as he rammed every black inch into my sore pussy and i felt what must of been atleast a pint of cum flowing into my once tight pussy he stayed deep inside me keeping it all in me when i felt his warm thick cum in me i knew he probably nocked me up with a baby it was then i looked around and saw 3 more black guys in the room they handed me a joint and as keven pulled out another guy put a pillow up under my ass and started fucking me his dick wasnt as big as kevens but he was fucking me with hard fast strokes in and out as he smacked my ass he stuck what later i found out was a cucumber up into my virgin ass i screamed out as i started cumming on his dick my juices dripping down onto the sheets as he filled my pussy with his black cum another cock enterd my lips i started sucking it until i felt a nudge at my ass i i felt a big dick pressing against my virgin tight pink lil rose bud and he spit into it and finaly after what felt like forever got it in my ass i accidentally bit the poor guy i was sucking on he smacked me hard as they laughed the guy fucking my ass started fucking harder a tear rolled down my cheek as i felt his cum hitting my bowels after a few minutes he pulled out and i was told to get up i did one laid down and i was lifted up and they set my ass down onto his dick reverse cow girl style it hurt but then he pulled me down my back on him he was fully lodged into my ass as another guy in his late 30s got on top of me he was realy dark black and slid his dick into my warm cum soaked pussy they started fucking me together telling me i was a good young white hoe ment for bbc breeding telling me to beg for their black seed i said no and begged them to stop that i cant get pregnant yet but after 10 more minutes i was cumming again and it popped out i said FUUCK FILL MY FUCKING CUNT WITH YOUR BLACK CUUM IN ME they both tensed up and cummed in me i felt spurt after spurt after they got up i looked around the room and thats when i saw shelly and jen video recording it all i later found out they set it up a week ago i laid their and smiled at jen she came over to me and started eating the cum from my pussy as i cummed again she told me they did the same to her a few weeks ago and wanted me to experience some bbc as well

Tags
bbc lovers, g.b, mmf, teens