Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

My Bestfriends Boyfriend
Old 08-15-2014, 09:35 AM

Default My Bestfriends Boyfriend

My Best friends Boyfriend
I’m Kathy and for as long as I could remember, Courtney has always been my best friend. Even if we went to different schools and didn’t see each other as often as I would’ve liked, we were always as close as could be. One thing we never really discussed throughout the years, was that Courtney dated mostly(ok… only) black guys. It wasn’t a big deal, she just seemed to have more in common with black guys, I guess. Our sophomore year in high school, she fell for this one guy bad. His name was Lamont and she was so in love that she couldn’t see straight. Unfortunately, I didn’t really like him from the get go. The first time I met him he openly flirted with me, right in front of Courtney. What a jerk! How disrespectful! When I brought it up to her, she would say that he was just joking around and how it was so important to her that we get along. I gave him the benefit of the doubt because I wanted my bff to be happy. It was around this time that Courtney started smoking pot and drinking heavily. We always partied a little, but it seems Lamont and Courtney party till they pass out. I mentioned it to her and again, she had a quick excuse and wanted us all to party together. I tried to keep my distance but about a month later, it was Lamont’s birthday and Courtney called me up and told me to come over to her house and spend it with them. I started to make excuses why I couldn’t but she begged and begged and I gave in. I got to her house and I expected a lot of people there but it was only the two of them, and they were wasted(especially Courtney!). She gave me a super hard and long hug and kiss “hello” than told Lamont to do the same. I was obvious in trying to turn away and push him away when she began saying how she needs the two most important people in her life to get along so I allowed him to hug me tight and kiss my cheek. I felt his hands begin to slide down towards my ass, so I pushed him away looking at Courtney and she just laughed and gave me this look like its all ok. He mentioned how I need to drink up and catch up to how wasted they were and I fully agreed to that, so he made me drink after drink while we sat and chatted in the kitchen. After about the fifth cocktail I was getting pretty drunk. We have always been really open with one another and never keep secrets so, when Lamont went to use the restroom, Courtney looked me right in the eye and said she needed a favor. I told her sure, anything. “Lamont wants to fuck you…really, really bad…I’m so sorry… hahaha.. but… I kind of told him.. for his birthday, I would set it up. It’s no big deal. So…. Will you, will you, please?” I couldn’t believe what she was asking me in her wasted state! She got up and walked out of the kitchen saying “Please please please..” to me. I sat there and sipped on my cocktail in shock, but I have to admit, my mind was weak. My body was weak! I haven’t had sex since my ex which was months ago! And I’m drunk! My mind was going crazy! I hated this guy. But I have never been with a black guy. I only started thinking of black guys (sexually) as of late. Listening to Courtney talking about Lamont’s big black cock and how he gives it to her real long and hard and makes her cum like no other guy ever has. How black guys are a little rough and take what they want. Then I thought about my parents or my prissy girlfriends at school finding out that I had sex with a black guy, and how angry they would be! I began to feel my panties getting wet! Just then Lamont comes back in the kitchen alone and I ask him where Courtney was. He tells me she’s taking a nap in her room. Nap? I try to get by him and go upstairs to her room but he gets right in front of me not allowing me to pass. I try going around him the other way and he does the same, blocking me with his body pushing me back. Our bodies are banging into one another and our eyes are locked to each other. Me trying to push forward and him pushing me back. “Stop it Kathy. Stop it right now!” he says to me as he puts an arm around my waist. All of a sudden my fight starts to disappear! He continues to back me towards the small laundry room next to the kitchen. My back ends up against the wall next to the dryer. I look back up into his eyes to plea or at least to see what he was thinking. His dark eyes staring into mine almost scare me for a second. Then he slowly drops his mouth to mine and starts kissing me. That’s it. I don’t know what’s come over me! I instantly open my mouth and shove my tongue into his mouth. He’s still holding me tight as we kiss. I feel a hand begin to undo my pants and I do nothing but continue kissing him. He roughly pulls my pants and my panties down to my knees and grabs my pussy in a hand while we‘re standing there. By reflex, my hands grab at his hand and he gets both my wrists together in his free hand and pins them(like handcuffs) above my head. I allow myself to become his captive. He stops kissing me for a moment as he looks down and begins to play with my wet pussy. First, lightly rubbing, then spreading apart with his fingers, then finally pushing one of his fat, long black fingers inside me. I let out a soft moan hoping he didn’t hear it, but he did. He smiles at me then covers my mouth with his again. I part my legs a little further for him and I get rewarded with two, then three fingers deep inside me. He starts fingering me fast. I can feel a climax building and coming fast! After a few seconds I explode all over his rough, magical hand. He then pushes me down on the floor in front of him and still holding my hands together above my head, pulls down his pants to his knees with his free hand. His huge black cock springs out and hits my face. I don’t need to be told what to do as I open my mouth wide and take his black cock as deep as I could. He starts moaning wildly as he begins to pump his hips back and forth really fast. I begin to gag but do my best to keep sucking on him. I didn’t even realize when he let go of my hands, but I kept them handcuffed above me. Right then he grabs a handful of my hair and pulls me up to my feet and swings me around over the washer, doggy style. Before I could do or say anything, he rams his fat black cock inside me from behind and starts fucking me hard and fast. I explode again and again as he slaps my ass hard and begins to talk dirty to me, calling me a black cock tease and a slut. I keep cumming and loving every second from this guy I couldn’t stand just an hour ago. He asks me where do I want his cum. I tell him all over my ass and a couple seconds later, he does. I lay there bent over the washer, out of breath and covered in cum. Lamont has left the laundry room and I go to the restroom to wash up. After, I go to Courtney’s room to see what’s going on with her and she is still drunk passed out on her bed. Out of no where, sneaking up behind me is Lamont and he squeezes my ass then climbs on me, pushing me down on the bed next to Courtney! I tell him to let me go and try to get him off me but he’s so much stronger than I am. He has me pinned underneath him. I call out Courtney’s name but she doesn’t budge. He starts grinding his hard black cock against my ass and it starts to feel really good. I begin to lift my ass back at him to meet his thrusts. I lose it again and I reach down and pull my pants down, just passed my ass and Lamont shoves his hard black cock in me again! It feels so good! I moan and tell him so. “Harder Lamont! Fuck me again. It feels so good, I love it You’re stretching me out and it feels fucking unbelievable!!” He tells me he knew I would love it and fucks me hard right there next to my sleeping best friend! I tell him not to cum inside of me and he tells me he wont as he keeps sliding that fat black cock deep inside me. I try to silently cum and right then I hear him scream out as he explodes inside of me! I’m so angry but if feels so good I let him finish. He crawls off of me and I pull up my panties and my pants, give him a dirty look and leave. I had never had a boy cum inside of me and I think I love it! Thank god I didn’t get pregnant, though he tried, I guess. About a month later, Courtney and Lamont finally broke up for good and he kept calling me trying to hook up. I kind of wanted to, but didn’t.