Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

My first BBC gang bang
Old 08-23-2014, 03:11 PM

Default My first BBC gang bang

This was in 2010,

I live near Navy Pier in Chicago, so the majority of my hookups are out of towners staying at nearby hotels. I usually just meet one guy at a time, sometimes two. I had a guy from Detroit who I've been meeting once a month, but this time he said he had a roommate that he had told about me, and had a 10 incher. I said, "The more the merrier", that's where I went wrong ... or went right.

The guy knew what I liked, so I get to his hotel, and his door was open a crack. I do this because some people give wrong room numbers and this assures I have a guy that really wants to do this. I walk in expecting to see two big dicks waiting for me, but to my surprise, when my eyes adjusted to the darkness, there were not only the two black men, but four and a white guy that was really not my cup of tea, but it was either let him in or loose out on 4 BBC's.The leader said "You did say the more the merrier."

I looked at the guys and they were all smiling, One guy pulled out and I couldn't help myself. I got down on my knees and that dick was in my mouth right away.

The other guys started getting undressed and pulling out, and there had to be over 40 inches of dick around me, each one tasting better than the other. This went on for 15-20 minutes when they told me to take my pants off. I did and got on all four on the bed. I was going back & forth between two cocks in my mouth while one guy started fingering my ass. I knew what was next.

He put on a condom and started fucking me hard. He was about 10 inches long, but not too thick, so I was enjoying it, but wanted more. He was ready to cum and I moaned "In my mouth" he was happy to oblige, and I swallowed my first of many loads that night.

I had been eying one guy in particular the whole night. He had to be almost 12" long and 7" around. I looked at him and said "you're next" he asked if I was sure I could handle him. I said "I don't know, but it'd be fun to try. He got off the bed, put on a Magnum and lubed up my hole. He started stretching me with his finger. just teasing my ass. He gave me a warning as if he had done this before with bad results, but this was gonna be different for him. He went slow and I felt his large mushroom head pop in. He then gave the big push and i let out a squeal of pleasure. the other were shocked I was taking him. He fucked me for a good 10 minutes. I was moaning and to shut me up, the white guy came to my face and put his little dick in my mouth. The guy behind me started yelling, "Damn! No man's ever taken me balls deep before, You have a talented ass."

This got the other guys wanting some of it, so one of the guys laid on the bed, and I was told to start riding him. Most guys don't like me on top, but that how I play with my dildos, so it's my favorite position. He was a good 9 inches. I was riding him pretty well with the 12" guy in my mouth, when I feel another poke at the back door. They were trying to DP my ass. I was all for it, pointed to the lube as the guy I was riding brought his ass to the corner of the bed. I got back in top and started riding again when the other dick started poking again. I slowed down on top and the guy standing up slid his 8 incher in. the two dicks combined were just a bit thicker than the second guy and I started riding again as both dicks slid in & out of my ass.

All this time, the other 2 guys were jerking around the room and watching as i had two dicks in my ass and one in my mouth. I was enjoying this so much, that I lost track of time, then all of a sudden the 12 incher came so hard down my throat that it got me so excited, and I came hard on the chest of the guy i was riding.

One of the guys saw me cum and said "it must be time for the big finish", so I got led to the floor and all the guys circled around me and the guys that had condoms on took them off. I started jerking and sucking any dick I could get a grip on and told the guys to cum in my mouth, I wanted to swallow the loads...I always swallow. But before I could finish my sentence, the first guy shot on my face from almost a foot away. The other guys started laughing and smiling, so picked up my jaw and asked "face or mouth guys?" and they all said mouth so I opened wide and started jerking these guys till one by one they climaxed in my mouth. some more than once. After the last load, I looked around to make sure they were all done, then in two gulps, swallowed a mouthful of nut. I got up to go to the bathroom to clean up ( getting that first load out on my hair was the worst.) when I walked out of the bathroom, to realize I had been used for almost two hours. Some of the men started getting dressed, so I did the same. I thanked them and headed out.

I got home to an email from the group saying they had a good time. They come into Chicago a few times a year and would love to do it again. The main guy has stayed the same, but at least twice a year since, I've been used by groups of his friends.

Mmm
Old 10-13-2014, 03:14 AM

Default Mmm

Rubbing clit now