Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Ashley in a New World
Old 08-26-2014, 09:14 PM

Post Ashley in a New World

NOTE: This story if fictional
NOTE: English is not my native language

Ashley finally woke up. It took her a full minute to realize she's not waking up in her own bed. Where is she? She tried to get up as she usually gets up on the left side of the bed, but there's a big white wall. "Damn, what is happening?", she's asking herself as she's turning around and lifting her head up a little for a better view. The room is huge. The bed in which she's laying is in the corner and there is a big mirror on the wall. Oh, she's remembering now... She's remembering the mirror.

She is in Mike's place. Mike Gordon... or Mr. Michael Gordon for her... Up until last night at least. It's funny but the first thing she's thinking about is not her own nakedness in his bed, but the question will she still have to call him Mr. Gordon or is that part of her job over now and he's becoming Mike? Michael, Mike, Mr. Gordon or "Daddy" as she had to call him almost half a day and whole night yesterday - it doesn't matter now... She has to find her clothes, her panties first and then the rest...

She sits on the bed and suddenly feels sharp pain at the lower part of her body. Damn, she remembers now - Mike didn't just fuck her vaginally last night... Oh, yes - it was intense. But that's what happens when your boss is hot and knows what he wants (and when he takes you to a fancy restaurant where you eat nice and expensive dinner and drink maybe little too much). She looks around - the bed is a mess of course. Luckily it's the middle of the summer so she's not cold, but that's not the point - she wants... No, she needs to find her panties. And there they are, under the table which is located in the middle of the room. She looks at the table and suddenly sees herself on it, dressed only in panties, turned around from the bed she's currently sitting in and Mike or Michael or Mr. Gordon but preferably "Daddy" is licking her ass cheeks, slowly caressing them and kissing them, taking off her panties in the process and pushing them on the floor where they end up under the table. "Oh, yes... That felt good", thought Ashley while she's slowly getting up from the bed and going over the table.

After she makes a few steps she feels something wet under her feet. She looks down and sees big wet spot between the table with panties and the bed. She puts her right hand on her mouth in shock: "Oh, fuck...". She can't believe the spot is that big; it sure didn't feel like that last night when Mike wanted her to "gag on his rock hard black dick" as he put it. "Stick your tongue at the bottom of your lips, don't let the head out of your mouth and just let drool and spit to come out", he said and she obeyed. Why? Because she's "a good girl" as Mike or Michael or Mr. Gordon or from this morning preferably "Daddy" called her. He fucked her face for good 20 minutes before he came down her throat - she thought she didn't have any spit left in herself.

"Oh, fuck... He's gonna make me clean it", she says to herself under her voice. She looks around the room real quick and doesn't see him. She doesn't hear him so he's not in the shower. In a second she makes an evil plan: she will dress as quickly as possible and leave. That way he's gonna have to deal with all this mess. "It's what bastard deserves after everything he did to my body last night!" she thinks to herself again while jumping over the wet spot to the table and reaching for her panties. "OK, he' not really a bastard - he gave you your first real job you idiot", she continues to talk to herself in her mind while looking around the room for the rest of her clothes. Oh, there's a bra on a window.

"Yeah, he gave me a secretary job just so he can do this in a month! You idiot! You slept with your first boss and your career hasn't even started yet! Good job, Ashley!", her mind is going crazy thinking about it and now it's like two Ashleys are speaking.
Ashley 2: "Slept? There was hardly any sleeping last night, dear sister. He fucked you like a five dollar whore; used your body like it's a doll."
Ashley 1: "Oh, shut up! I had everything under control! Besides, have you seen what the guy looks like? He has almost perfect body! And those lips... Oh my God...! I'm telling you, if he was here dressed like that and if he'd tell me to..."
Ashley 2: "No, no! Get dressed and get the fuck out of here! It's Saturday! He doesn't have to know that you don't have a real social life! If he comes back and you're still here and if he doesn't have any plans for today, it could mean that you two could be in this room until Monday morning! You wanna spend next 48 hours drooling on his cock and taking it up your ass?!"
Ashley 1: "Of course not! But he would never do that...! You remember how sensitive he became when I almost chocked to death while sucking him?" At that moment she stops and looks again at the wet spot on the floor between bed and the table.
Ashley 2: "Sensitive?! Are you fucking kidding me, girl? When you almost choked his dick grew even harder, if that was even possible. And don't even let me started about the time when you were on the bed laying on your stomach and he was on top of you, his dick in your ass and his big strong arm around your neck..."
Ashley 1: "Shit, I need to get out of here... Now!"

This whole conversation happened in less than 20 seconds while Ashley put on her bra and finally found her night dress. She found her shoes and put them on too and then went to a mirror to see if she looks decent enough to exit the building and go "into the world" as her mother would often say when she was a teenager. Hair is a mess of course, but she doesn't have time nor equipment to adjust her looks right now. She just want to get out of there and go to her small rented flat to think things over... To think about Mike or Michael or Mr. Gordon (and certainly not "Daddy") and she has 48 hours to find a strength to get back to work.

She just went for the door to exit when she realized she forgot something; it took her a few seconds to realize what it was. "My purse!", she said to herself. Where the hell is her purse? She's looking over the room, but can't see it. Suddenly she realizes that the purse may be in the bathroom, since she left it there when she naively thought that "nothing serious would happen between me and Mike tonight" while she was peeing.

She stormed through the bathroom door and almost got herself a heart attack when she saw Mike... or is it Michael, Mr. Gordon... No, definitely still "Daddy" shaving himself in front of the mirror, dressed only in a towel that hangs on his thighs. He's just finishing up but the only thing she can sense right now is that beautiful after shower smell. When she stormed into the bathroom he didn't move a muscle, just continued to do last few strokes on his chin with a sharp razor blade.

"You're awake", says Mike. Ashley just looks at him like she just saw Gandalf walking through the window, caring the Ring of Powers in one hand and Viggo Mortensen's head in the other. How in the world didn't she hear him until now? How long has he been awake? Why didn't she hear shower running off? (Ashley 2: "You idiot...! You've been awake for 6 minutes tops; he must've taken shower 20 minutes ago and for the last 15 he gave himself a shave!")

"Can you do me a favor, baby?", says Mike and thus interrupts her alter-ego from speaking up more in her head. He reaches with one hand for the towel and completely removes it, thus standing completely naked in front of her. He doesn't do anything, just continues to use his razor blade on his beard; doesn't even look at her. "Can you give him a little morning kiss?"

Ashley swallows, uncertain what she should do. With 50% of her brain she wants to just grab her purse (which she clearly sees now on the night stand in the bathroom) and run the hell out of there and to security of her apartment; but other 50% of her brain is responding to last nights feelings... Because, Mike or Michael or Mr. Gordon or preferably "Daddy" is maybe rough and dominant black guy, but by God he knows all the tricks in the house and though Ashley did have sex with 7 guys nobody came close to satisfying her as this black God did last night. Even with all his roughness and dominance and giving orders.... She came hard at least two times and one of those times were when he was licking her pussy like it's the best ice cream he ever tasted in his life... And he was licking her extremely slowly which made all the difference for her.

"What are you waiting for?", Mike interrupts her again. She looks at her purse but by now those 50% who wanted to run away became 5% and with that other 95% she looks at his black cock and starts to move towards it. "Wait, stop", she suddenly stops, looking at Mike with a big question mark over her head. "Get down on your knees and crawl to it on all fours. But first take off that dress." He looks at her sharply, very seriously and she knows there's no fucking around right now. She already knows that look; it was the same look he gave her last night while she was on her knees, sucking his cock straight from her pussy when he told her that he will "put it in her ass now".

She took off her dress and went on her hands and knees and started to crawl to Mike's cock. It's still soft but not that soft as it was a minute ago. She gets up on her knees right in front of him and gently kisses the cock head. Mike lets out a little grunt and looks at her while he's cleaning his beard with small towel; he finished shaving for now. "Put your hands on my ass and don't take them off. Once you take my dick in your mouth don't let it out until I tell you, OK baby?" She just looks at him and nods and in that second she sees that his cock started to throb. Ashley realizes he likes submissivness and in that moment she decided that she will do anything he ask; he is just too hot for letting go.

END OF PART 1