Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

My Girl Friend & Brother
Old 10-19-2014, 10:37 PM

Default My Girl Friend & Brother

Me and my girlfriend Lisa had a great sex life, we would try a lot of things but nothing out of the ordinary. I'm 15 years older than her and very experienced, she was a virgin at 23 when I met her. A couple years into the relationship we began to role play. Things were tame, we would go out some times and she would flash unsuspecting men while leaving the bar. I got her to dance topless on amateur night at one of the clubs (she was a big hit). She got a thrill out of dancing and letting guys get a peek up her skirt when she wasn't wearing panties, it was a thrill for me too. She told me she love the reaction of the black men the best (I am also black).

The thrill was so much for me, I began to think, what would it be like to see her with another man? We talked about it, but she expressed some concern, we talked about possibilities, but the subject died down for about two months. At a social gathering, I introduced her to my younger brother, he joined us briefly and we had a good time.

Later that evening after we got home, she asked if my brother might be interested in joining us for some "light flirting." We discussed some possibilities, and came up with inviting him over for drinks and after a few drinks seeing if he would like to give her a massage?

The arrangements were made, and after a few glasses of wine we were all feeling good. We went to the bed room where Lisa disrobed down to her panties and put a blindfold on. Both me and my brother totally disrobed and began the massage, she had two sets oh hands on the back side of her body. We slid her panties off with no resistance from her. As we would lean over her, she could feel our erect cocks rub against her body, we could her sigh form the pressure of the rubbing.

When we rolled her over, she more than slightly parted her legs. It was a clear invitation for him to touch her most private parts. She responded by grabbing a cock in both hands; we didn't mind. As I moved towards her head to remove her blindfold, I also kissed her. While I kissed her, my brother stopped his massage and went down on her! She whispered in my ear, "is this o.k.?" I told her, if she was o.k. with it, I was o.k. with it. She nodded yes! As things progressed, I moved away and my brother brought her to a very happy ending. At this time I know they both wanted to FUCK! I told them it was o.k., I wouldn't have any hard feeling. They fucked in every position imaginable and even though I'm a black man, it was a thrill of a live time to see my white girlfriend get fucked by a young black male, even though it was my brother.

Lisa is happily married with two kids, I talk with her two to three times a year. Her husband is white and a very well to do figure in their community. Every once and a while during our talks, this session well come up.