Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

I blew a young buck in the hospital
Old 10-21-2014, 05:26 AM

Default I blew a young buck in the hospital

I was 52 yrs old at the time. My wife was in the hospital for an extended stay (about 3 months). I would drop by and see her in the mornings after I got off work. I had finished visiting one morning and had just gotten off the elevator in the main lobby when a tall,slim cocoa colored kid went rushing by me with what I took for his mother trailing behind him.
This kid looked like any other kid in every way except for what looked like a 20 oz. ball peen hammer stretching the limits of his blue sweatpants with his hand vainly trying to hold it in check as it bounced along valiantly with hus quick stride.
As he breezed past me, he made eye contact for what seemed like a couple of seconds. That was enough for me; I quickly changed direction and followed him onto a different elevator. I had managed to stay between him and his mother,so I nonchalantly rubbed the back if my left hand against the knob of his prick."Sorry,"I muttered,and he nodded once. I thought I had pissed my pants,but decided it was precum. Still blocking his mom,I stretched up and whipered in his ear,"Do you want me help you try to tame that beast?"
About then the elevator doirs opened and he turned to the older woman on the other side of me and said;"Aunt Joan, I'm going to run to the bathroom real quick.",to which Aunt Joan cheerily replied,"Ok,sweetie,I'll see you in the roim in a few minutes. I follwed him out of the elevator and diwn a vacant hallway where we both tried every door handle we came to only to find them locked, until I happened upon a broom closet, where I beckoned him inside and qyierly closed the door.

the thrilling climax
Old 10-21-2014, 06:05 AM

Default the thrilling climax

When I turned around,he stood facing me. I quickly grabbed a 5 gallon bucket and sat on it, grabbed his hips and began sucking on his dick through his sweatpants. They were plenty moist bt the time ge finally pushed my head awat and tugged down hia drawers. Upon doing that,the monster was released and bounced up and slapped me across my right cheek. I quicjlt caught utwith my hand and sucked till I haf just past the crown in my mouth. From there,I worked slowly in and out,working up some quality slobber.
From there, I pulled back and began sucking on ans tounging hus pisshole while I admired his hufe cock. It was easily 8 inches long and and 1 1/2 times thicker than mine. I pulled it out of my mouth for a second and asked,"What's your name?", to which he reolied,"Ricky","What'a yours?"."Larry",I answered while I pulled on his shaft with both hands.
"Suck my balls",he ordered,upon which I immediatly obeyed,smiling as I looked into his eyes and lathered his nutsack until he grabbed my ears and forced his cock back into my miuth abd beganfacefucking me. When his pubes were tickling my lips and the head of his song was snug against the back of my throat,I came hard in my pants. Never even touched my dick abd copped a powerful nut.
Just a few seconds later,while he was still facefucking me, he groabwd and two shots of jizz went down my throat so fast I didn't even get a chance to taste it. But he quickly pulled back until just the head of his cock was in my mouth and fired off four more streams. I managed to swallow some,but most if the nectar dripped out of the corbers of my mouth and onto his dick and balls,which I felt obliged to lick clean, while he wiped his dick in my gair and ears and face.

Old 10-22-2014, 04:33 PM

Cool

simdaryl75@gmail.comAaa

Old 10-26-2014, 07:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmv1804 View Post
you're on the wrong site.....you need to go to a gay site with your homosexual fantasy shit
You're on the wrong site.....you need to go to a homophobe site with your homophobic hate shit.

Old 11-04-2014, 04:26 PM

hi friends i'm new