Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Texas Adventure part 1a
Old 11-11-2014, 12:09 PM

Default Texas Adventure part 1a

Texas Adventure Part 1
By blondecandyinva@gmail.com

We were set to visit our son and daughter in law in western Texas to celebrate the birthday of our new grandchild. We would like to think we aren't that hold for grand parents and really try to be young. In our late 40s we try to stay adventurous and fun. With that being said, it isn't all that easy as you get older. It's more difficult to get things hard and takes more time to get other things wet enough if you know what I mean. Regardless, we still try to do our best to keep the sex life up and running.

We often imagine a few years ago when we played with others all the time at my convincing. Candy, my wife, had a few favorites. At first it was mostly really well hung white guys. Later I got her to try some big black guys. Most of her favorites were black guys. All of them that were memorable were very well hung. At least twice my size. Often times bigger than that. We hadn't played in a while but continued to talk about it. We had plans to get up with a few acquaintances but timing just hasn't worked out yet. Also Candy has been hesitate as of late because she feels a bit on the older side. Meeting a new guy gives her a few worries. However beer, wine or other alcoholic beverages usually gets her courage up.*

Ok, so that gives you a bit of our background if you have never read our stories or seen our blog. This trip was planned on really just being a family outing to see our kids and grandchild. The other grandparents were going to be there as well and our kids wanted us to all stay at their house. Unfortunately it was really too small. We didn't want to be rude but we also didn't want to sleep on the pull out sofa in the living room all week. Ok, I didn't at least. One my back would kill me and two it meant no sex!

So we made up a story about getting a free room due to all my business travels and we could use it here or it would expire. The motel wasn't really much of a chain so our story was full of holes but we felt we could get by with it. I had planned on staying for a week and then getting back to work. Candy had planned on staying two weeks to help with the new baby.*

We had figured that our daughter in law's parents would get there early for the birth and stay for a week and then return home. My wife could then stay at the house rather than at the motel alone. As all good plans go.....this one fell apart. The other grandparents had planned to stay an entire month. I told my wife to just keep the room, she would be more comfortable anyway. The motel wasn't that expensive and the rooms were crazy large being an older place.

It was great seeing the kids and visiting with our new grandchild but after a few days it all got a little bit hectic. After all what can a new born baby do other than sleep and eat? Candy and I are both workaholics so sitting around for most of the day is more stressful than dealing with a bunch of work related catastrophes. Thankfully we didn't have any of those to deal with.

Our kids and the other side of the family don't drink and are pretty heavy bible thumpers.....which all of that is fine. We also always go to church and are very active. That s why the swinging we have done is so strange. Hypocritical I guess. We don't judge anyone. Just sex addicts I guess. Can't help myself from wanting to watch Candy get fucked by really large cocks.

Anyway, enough was enough so we decided to head to the motel early stating that we needed to deal with some work back home giving us an excuse to go have a beer or two. The escape would give us a few hours of downtime and much needed alcoholic reprieve.*

The motel had a pretty descent little dive bar called The Recovery Room. Great name, friendly bartenders and probably only a few patrons at 2:30 in the afternoon. A perfect place. Before we headed down to the bar, I asked my wife if should would dress a bit sexy. We could have a few drinks, ponder a few fantasies (BBC is typically the fantasy we chose) and then head back to the room for some down and dirty afternoon delight.

She agreed. I had her pack a thin sundress before we left. Something too cold for back home but perfectly suitable for the warm Texas weather we were currently experiencing. Plus we weren't really going outside. I had got her the dress a few months before summer hit however she thought the silky material was a bit on the thin side and the dress too revealing for our normal dinning locations. However, being out of town she agreed.

I had just one more request as she was getting ready.....almost too much getting ready for an afternoon beer in a dive country type bar. I asked her to go braless and pantiless. She looked at me sideways but agreed to my pervertedness. All set we headed for the bar.

We walked in the door and scanned the room. There were a few sitting at the small bar and several others sitting at scattered tables around the restaurant. We chose not to sit on the barstools at the bar since they didn't have a back to rest on and instead picked a table up against one of the outside walls away from most of the others. The televisions had some sports channel running in the background while most had music videos playing and the sound throughout the bar. It was 80's music at that.....even more perfect.

Our table wasn't too far away from a group of three guys, we really didn't pay much attention to them at first. Just minded our own business and so did they. We could see they were enjoying a few beers and could hear them laughing about whatever the discussion they were having. Candy observed that they were watching us as we came in and seated ourselves. She mentioned it to me under hushed breathe because she was a bit nervous about how she was dressed. I mentioned that it was just her imagination.

A pretty young blonde bartender came over to take our order. She was working both behind the bar and the tables. Apparently not enough people to warrant more staff. Her politely Texas greeting, 'Howdy' was warm and charming as she asked what we were interested in drinking.*

"What kind of beers you have on tap?" I questioned. She rattled off the list of the traditional standard stuff along with a few unknowns. My wife and I have developed a taste for craft style beers especially those in the local markets we visit. So the unknowns were what peaked our interest.*

I had asked about those few beers and what they were like. Dark, light, IPA, Porter like etc. We told her we were out of town and liked to try different local brews. She had begun the explanation of the beers but not very elaborately, when one of the guys from the table near us chimed in about one of the darker selections, "That is a great dark beer with a rich malty flavor. One of the best brewed just a few blocks from here. It's my favorite." As he tipped his glass toward us indicating the same (or so we assumed) beer that he was consuming.

"Thanks, I take his word on it. I'll take one of those." I told the bartender. "I'll do the same." Candy chimed in as well. The blonde bartender walked away with our order and we nodded to the gentleman acknowledging we appreciated his suggestion.

I had paid more attention to the bartender's rear end as she departed and not really so much the other guys at the table. Once we turned behind the bar counter I looked over at our friendly neighbor. He looked like he was maybe in his late thirties or possibly early forties, maybe in some sort of construction work. He wore faded denim blue jeans and cowboy boots (of course....we are in Texas after all!) and a snug white short sleeve t-shirt that actuated his muscular tanned arms. You could tell he must have worked out often. He wasn't over bulked but kept himself in pretty good shape for his age. His hair was short with a bit of distinguished grey touches throughout and a bit of stubble that set off his rugged weathered face.

My wife has never really been interested in the 'cowboy' type. She had dated a few before we met some 27 years ago. Living in the midwest back then was just about all she could choose from. However she had moved passed that.....or so I thought as she smiled at him. I presumed she was looking at the other two sitting with him at the table.

Both guys were younger, maybe mid twenties at best. One guy was fairly bulky and white. Looked like he could play middle line backer on the local football team in the past. Defineately had the country redneck appearance as he wore a dingy baseball cap with a curled up bill with the CASE logo on the front. His friend, which I figured my wife was eyeing up, was a lean black kid that seemed to be tall even though he was seated at the moment. His arms were exposed in a sleeveless white t-shirt and you could see the definition of his muscles.

The bartender was now back with our beers sitting them on the table in front of each of us. They tasted great and were ice cold. Perfect for what both of us needed as we I nodded to each in agreement. They hit the spot.*

After a few sips, I turned towards our neighbor and raised my glass to him, "Thanks for the suggestion. Good stuff!" He smiled back, "I told you it was a great beer. Glad you like it." He raised up to approach our table extending his hand to shake, "I guess it would be only proper and neighborly that I introduce myself. My name is George." As I shook his hand. Unconsciously I noticed how strong his grip was on my hand.

"I'm Gene." And this is my wife, "I'm Candy." As she also reached out her hand since he extended his towards her as well.

Sorry too long, had to break the first story up of our visit to Texas.

Texas Adventure part 1b
Old 11-11-2014, 12:13 PM

Default Texas Adventure part 1b

"Pleasure to meet you both. I take it you are from out of town?" George questioned. "Yes, we are from Virgninia here in Texas to visit our new granddaughter."

"Granddaughter!?" He exclaimed, "you both don't look old enough to have kids that old much less grandkids." We both smiled. We have had a lot of people tell us that. It is always a great compliment and of course we know that most of it was because we decided to have our kids while we were still young.

George continued, "Well that's really great, congradulations. And welcome to Texas. Is this the first time you have been here?" My wife responded that we were originally from the midwest so this was familiar territory. Candy then asked if he was from here. George responded, "I'm from all over but I call home in the western part of the state. I'm a contractor installing telephone lines and we got the contact for this area. Me and my crew have been here for over three weeks." He answered as he pulled out a chair and had a seat at our table. "Do you mind?" Asking if it was okay. So funny, people or so friendly here. That would never happen on the east coast.

"Sure, go ahead." I responded to his take charge invitation and motioning my hand towards the seat he had already taken.

He continued asking us questions just like an old friend who hadn't seen us for a long time. We had told him that this wasn't our first grandchild and how many kids we had, where they lived and how tough it was to be so far away from several of them. This of course led to the question how long we had been married which also astounded him. George was impressed. He indicated that he wasn't married any longer but was once briefly right after high school for a few years. He explained things just hadn't worked out between them.

He shared that now he just had a girlfriend or two since he traveled mostly with work. Candy said that it had to be tough being here for the past three weeks away from home. He agreed, it was tough but the work paid good so that was what he did. George turned and pointed his friends at the other table were actually his employees. He owned his own installation company.

"This is Jeff." Pointing to the white kid, "and this other fellow is Jerome." They both waved politely at their introduction. We both smiled and said hello back. About that time the bartender returned to see if we needed anything else. "Jessica, can you bring us another round?" George looking towards our near empty glasses including his own. Both Candy and I agreed for another enjoying our conversation with this stranger. "And put these on my tab, sweetheart." We protested at first telling him that he needn't do that. "It's quite alright, after all it's a celebration for you both."*

We thanked his generosity as the new beers appeared in front of us. "How long have you been doing this line of wirk?" I asked George. "I've been at this for nearly twenty years," he told us, "but doing it on my own for nearly thirteen."*

"Wow, very good." My wife exclaimed. "We've been in business for fifteen this years last September. Give him a card babe." She nudged me like I didn't know how to market. Truth was I didn't see our business paths ever crossing, but you never know. He seemed impressed as his looked over my business card taking in the details before sticking it in his pants pocket. He had to slightly raise up from his chair to slide it in his rear pocket. I couldn't help but glance at his crouch. I just have a dirty mind always on sex. Question was did Candy look too and did she think he had a bulge. George asked Candy if she worked with me as he sat back down and she started telling him more of our history while I excused myself to use the restroom.*

The restrooms were actually out in the motel lobby space so I had to leave the bar and walk down a half flight of stairs. Like I said, it was a bit outdated motel. Once I made it back I could see that Candy and George was having a great conversation laughing at whatever was just said during my absence.

"I was just telling your wife that she certainly doesn't come across as a grandma!" George shared. Candy just smiled and giggled a bit glancing over at me. "I agree with you George, she is much to hot for a grandma......she is more like a MILF.....or maybe she's a GILF?" I said as Candy smacked my arm and George almost choked on his beer, smiling he raised his beer glass to mine as they clinked together. I didn't have to explain, he knew what I was saying.

We continued to chat about this and that until he asked us why we weren't staying with our kids right next to that baby. My wife explained about the housing accommodations and how a real bed was so much more comfortable.....and privacy was nice. George nodded in understanding as he finished the last of his beer and raised his finger up in the air twirling it towards Jessica indicating another round for all of us. He and I had both finished our beers but Candy was a bit slower. It was okay because we were having a good time.

"I understand completely! A nice soft bed beats springs from a sofa bed poking you in the rear any day." I swallowed my last gulp of my beer and retorted, "There are better things to poke you in the rear with." We all laughed, Candy swatted my arm again and George said Amen. Candy said, "You guys are encoragable." I quickly replied, "I can be encouraged." I was full of it. Probably the beer talking, partly my little head talking.

She raised up about the time our next round of beers arrived. Candy asked where I found the restrooms and I had to explain that she had go out of the bar and down the steps to the lobby. As she walked away both George and I took a glance at her ass in that silky sundress. I turned away but George kept looking. "Man I still can't get over your wife is a grandma. She is a pretty hot one." He shared with me in a lower voice. I wondered if he could tell she didn't have any panties on......I hoped so. I loved having others know what a kinky wife she was.

"Thanks." I replied smiling a little and looking down at my beer.

George continued in his hushed voice, "I know now why you needed that room." Yep I replied in confirmation. "Glad our rooms aren't next to yours.....or under for that matter!"

"Well I do what I can do." Laughing at this discussion. "She likes being a naughty girl so that makes it all fun." George sipped on his new beer and charted, "I bet she does." He quickly changed subjects and asked, "hey do you guys like shots?" "Sure" I replied, "certain types. Mostly cold Whiskey Fireball."

"I think I might have a drink for you both. Jessica," he caught her as she walked by. "Can you get us three Naughty Angels? Hey, you guys want a shot too?" He hollered over at his buddies. They both said sure. Really? Would any young guy pass up on a chance to get a free drink.

"I think your wife will like this drink. It is chocolate and 151 Rum. It will pack a punch." Just then Candy had returned and was walking over back to her seat. I could see her titties jiggle just a bit as she walked toward use. Obviously due to the lack of a bra that I had asked her to leave behind. It made my dick hard. Again I wondered if George noticed as well.

As she sat down, I noticed her nipples were slightly harden thru the silk material. I'm guessing the movement of the dress rubbed against them making them stiffen. However I had hoped it was because she was getting horney. I wanted this discussion to come to a close, finish our beers and get back to the room for some hardcore naughty fucking. The chatting and company would probably give us enough fuel to create a pretty massive fantasy back in our room. Imagination is a wonderful thing.

"Welcome back." George said to my wife a bit excitedly. She smiled, said thanks and sat down. We continued some idle chit chat for a few minutes neither I nor George shared with Candy that shots had been ordered. She had asked him about his work and why he wasn't out digging ditches for those phone lines. He said they had actually been out pretty early that morning, before 6AM, and typically finished their work early for the day. Most of the routes had to be scheduled so it wasn't like they could work longer hours and get done quicker. There was some flexibility but the work was usually done within a few days or a week. Once they were done they would either sit and relax or even sometimes go to a movie in the afternoon. It all depended on the day.

Candy asked George if he missed his girlfriend. He responded, "Which one?" Chuckling. She said, "you have more than one?" To which he responded, "I have a few, I got to keep myself busy during my down time." He had an evil grin when he said that.

Just then Jessica brought in a tray full of drinks and began sitting them on each of our tables. They weren't in shot glasses but bigger, like tumblers. "What are these?" Candy exclaimed. George piped up and said "They are Naughty Angels." He said proudly, then added, "Let's celebrate our very own naughty angel (swinging his drink towards Candy) with these Naughty Angels!" All five of us raised our glasses to clink together, even the two young guys from the other table came over to clink glasses with my wife. I could tell they really didn't care to touch glasses with me but were more interested in Candy. She was slightly blushing and I could tell she was embarrassed.

Sorry, too long to post,

Texas Adventure part 1c
Old 11-11-2014, 12:15 PM

Default Texas Adventure part 1c

"Yum these are good" She said, we all agreed. Jerome and Jeff downed the giant drinks in one huge gulp then mentioned to George that they were going to head out to see a movie. George just smiled at the both of us, "See, I told you both. What are you guys going to see?"*

They both hesitated a bit and then said they were going over to the theatre on Southland *Ave. George acknowledged what they said as if it was a secret. "Oh Kay" he stretch out in about eight syllables. "That theatre, you boys have fun......just not too much fun." Both Candy and I really had no clue what they were eluding to, but I had my suspicions. I had looked up adult entertainment on the Internet before we arrived. I wanted to see if I could find something kinky to do. Walking my wife through an adult store even parts of Spencer's makes her uneasy. I thought I had remembered the street name but wasn't for sure. I really never found anything very clear on Google.

Both of the guys took off and George just smirked a little. Candy asked, "so what are these called again?" George smiled, "I actually call them Nasty Ass Angels. They pack a nice sweet wallop. Makes a sweet ass nasty.

"Well they are certainly tasty." She replied. "Exactly!" George replied.*

"So what were you two talking about while I was gone? What made you order these drinks?"*

"Your nasty ass!" I quickly replied. Again with the smack. "What? You don't have a nasty ass? Because I think you have a nasty ass.....certainly a naughty ass!"

"Behave yourself" she said.

We all finished our specialty drinks and switched back to the stout porter beer to wash the sweet down. The contrast was nice on our pallet. I really wanted to get back to our room but enjoyed the conversation and teasing my wife.

"George?" I asked, "what theatre were Jeff and Jerome going to?"*

"Oh that one, it's over on Southland Avenue. Not your typically family theatre if you know what I mean? They have a few small screen viewings and some private booths. It's an adult store on the other side of town"

Candy nodded with and embarrassed understanding not really knowing what to say. I just mentioned that we had been to a few stores but none that really had a movie screen per se.

"Oh you two should try going sometime while you are here. It is a pretty nice place as far as those places go. They have a little store with skimpy clothing and various toys and stuff. It's pretty clean. Not grungy like some I've seen. But it is still in a somewhat sketchy neighborhood. But it would be fun, you should try. I think it would be fine for couples. I've seen a few in there before browsing and watching the shows. They are not as popular as they used to be now that you can find everything on the Internet."

I agreed, "yeah, you can find just about everything and anything for free. Every kink you can imagine, bondage, swinging, swamping, spanking, three-ways, four-ways......more ways." I said laughing, then looked over at Candy and added, "interacial and cuckolding or even posting a pics of yourself ...... Or wife."

"Oh, so guys are pretty familiar with it all then? I thought I could see a bit of naughty streak in you both........especially in that hotwife of yours." All of this talk was just fueling the fire. I was probably talking too much and Candy was having her fill alcohol between the three dark beers and the Naughty Angel. If she has too much she isn't any fun. I had to wrap things up and leave. I still really didn't know if she was interested in George or not. But it didn't really matter so much right now.

"So Candy, do you have a site with your pictures on it?" George teasingly asked. I could tell he wanted to see how far and what we were into. "Probably so, Gene has taken some pics of me and put them up there.....even though I told him to take them down."

"Which site?" He quickly asked. "Swappernet, and yes our profile is hidden right now. So nobody can see." I responded. It gave her some comfort that I had stopped blasting her image out there advertising for big cocks to fuck her all the time like we used to do. However she knew that Gene really loved watching her getting pounded hard. She just felt too old. No sooner than I thought that and she mentions, "That was a while ago, too old and too tired for all that now."

George let out a long southern, "Nawwwww, I don't believe that. Not for one minute!"*

It began to get a little uncomfortable now that we had shared so much with a complete stranger we had only met ninety minutes ago. We were getting to the bottom of our drinks and George offered another round. I waved off Jessica and thanked George for his hospitality.

"So how much longer are you and your crew going to be here?" I had already asked the question but was trying to make small talk to close out the afternoon. It was only four o'clock and I wanted to get my wife back to the room. George replied, "We are here for a few more weeks and then head back home for a bit before heading to Houston area." Candy mentioned she used to live in Houston long ago. "How about you both?"

Candy answered, "Gene leaves next Thursday to go back home. I get to stay for another week after that to spend a little more time with the kids and grandbaby." She said so proudly. She looked at me and then back at George, "maybe we can share another beer again before we leave?" As we all three begun to stand.

"Absolutely, I would enjoy that. You both have a great afternoon.....and I think I know you will." He said with a wink. I shook his hand and thanked him again for the drinks and conversation. Candy did likewise and he said it was his pleasure. We both headed to the bar and paid our tab before going out the door. George sat back down in his seat while we strolled out the door. We both gave a polite little wave back.

We had headed to the elevator to get back up to the third floor where our room was located. It seemed like forever for the stupid thing to get there and open up. We chatted about how hot we both were and how naughty the entire afternoon had been with the sexual talk and all. Still no elevator. It was ridiculously slow. Just as we were deciding to take the stairs, the door slowly creaked open and we scooted inside and before the door could close back again. Suddenly George slipped through the opening before they could close on him. "Fancy meeting you here." Was all he could say. We immediately stopped our conversation not wanting to promote anything further. "You guys on the third floor also?" Yep was all we both could muster.

"Well that's a small world." Chuckling. "Hey, I got one question for you both.....or maybe it is just for you Gene?" I just waited for him to ask. "I just got all worked up in the bar back there and with your hotwife and all. Thinking about those photos you had posted and then seeing her right in front of me......what do you think about just one kiss? Do you think I could have one of those?"

I looked at my wife and then back at George not really knowing what to say I think she was feeling the same way. I really don't know why I said it but I agreed.*

He reached over to her and cupped her head in his hands to kiss her. I realized just then how tall he was. Guessing maybe 6'-2" or slightly more. His kiss wasn't just a peck, it was a long lingering kiss that lasted the eternity of the elevator ride. She moaned, he grinded a bit against her silky dress. There was lots of tongue.

Then the elevator doors opened.

Old 11-11-2014, 03:01 PM

More, Please

Tags
big dick, cuckold, rough sex, watched, white wife