Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Texas Adventure part 3
Old 11-12-2014, 11:06 PM

Default Texas Adventure part 3

Texas Adventure Part 3
By blondecandyinva@gmail.com

George had laid my wife back on the motel bed and stretched his big muscular frame on top of hers. He began kissing her once more while I shifted the camera to get the right angle and lighting. Thankfully the afternoon sun was still streaming in the windows and Gene left the curtains open to make sure the camera had plenty of light.

Watching them kiss naked was such a complete turn on for Gene. He loved watching his wife and knew she was about to be in for the ride of her life. And all with a stranger that they had both met only a few hours ago at the bar down stairs.

George reached up under Candy's arm forcing them up over her head. It made her stretch out and feeling even more exposed than she already was. He would kiss and bite at her nipples while having a hold of her long blonde hair. Pulling her head to one side so he could bite and kiss her neck as well. She was really enjoying this attention.

Gene could see George position his lower body between her knees. He moved in a way that would force her legs open. At one point Gene could see the massive white cock resting, dangling next to her glistening wet pussy. This strangers cock was huge, Gene wasn't sure how his wife would handle it.

George sat up and propped open Candy's legs laying himself across the top of her pelvis and up onto her belly. You could tell from that vantage point that it was going to go pretty deep inside and he wasn't even really hard yet. Gene wondered if he was the kind of guy that was just big and didn't get very hard or if he did get hard when really excited, how big would his cock get?

George slapped his thick floppy cock onto her clit making her flinch each time. With every slap and little more juices got all over his cock. He has begun to lubricate some so that he could slide in easier. After about ten minutes of this and him playing with his head at her opening, George grabbed his cock squeezing it and pushed it in her pussy.

I couldn't tell for sure but I think that was only his thick head. He held on and pushed it a little more. Candy began to moan as the thick cock invaded her intermost part. Still somewhat soft he push a bit more and was in far enough that he could rock back and forth in and out of her wetness. Candy was biting her lower lip and whining a little but George was trying to be gentle.......he was just a giant.

I was sure he had lots of experience figuring out how to get it inside all the women he had been with. Candy moaned and said, "so big....so very big, you're stretching me."
George replied, "you like that feeling? Feels good inside that pussy doesn't baby?" She nodded and whimpered a little more as he pushed it in a bit more.

"Gene come over here! Take a close look at this." He hollered at me. I did just that. I got up on the edge of the bed and got closer to see better. "Guess how much I got inside her?" I couldn't really tell. I had no clue. He had so much more outside left to slide in that I figured he was maybe three or four inches inside her. Her pussy was spread wide open to handle the thickness. Candy loved the thickness most. Length was good but she would eventually hit a limit there.

"I don't know, three or four inches?" I guessed. He pulled out slowly and I could tell that he had probably a fat five inches inside her. It almost looked as wide at it was deep. "Get your cock up here beside your wife. Baby stroke your husband's penis." He didn't call it a cock, he called it a penis.

I was already rock hard and I didn't want her to stroke it to much or I would blow. I wanted to hang onto to my erection as long as possible. "How big and how deep sweetie? You compare. Right there what is in your hand with right here what is in your pussy?" He shoved it back inside her to about the same length I was. He was trying to prove a point. He was trying to show how much more cock he had.*

Candy moaned and tried to speak, "it's about the same length, but it is so much thicker."*

"It is isn't it he smiled. And I've got much more to go. I bet I got another eight inches to work up in that pussy." He said as he stroked in and out just that five inches. "Gene, I don't want to have all the fun. Get in here and show me how you have fucked this pussy all these years. Show me what that dick of yours can do for Candy."

George slid out of her pussy and held Candy's legs open for me to take his place. I did as I was told and got in the same or similar position he did. Only difference was he could be about ten inches away from her while I knew I needed to be up close. As I slid my super hard dick inside her I felt like the skin on my shaft would split I was so excited. But as my dick went in, I realized I could barely feel her. Even at five inches of what he had entered her, he had already stretched her out to fit his cock.

"What's wrong Gene?" Saying this he knew exactly what was wrong. He already knew my dick wasn't even touching the insides of my wife's pussy. But he pressed on asking, trying to tease and humiliate me. "Come on Gene, start pounding that pussy. Pump that little dicket inside your wife's pussy. Damn I can hear her sloppy wet cunt before but not now. Come on boy, give your wife some good cock."

I continued to slam inside her but was having to swirl a bit to try and get any friction. George looked at Candy lying on her back, "How's that cock baby? How is your hubby doing?" She had a finger in her mouth like she was going to say something naughty, "he is too small. I can't feel him after you George."

"What's that sweetheart? Tell your husband what you just said." She looked at me and said your penis is too small. I can't feel it. You have a small cock baby and I need to feel George's big cock inside me."

"You heard it buddy. Get out of the way and let me take it over. Everybody can't have the *makins' of stud. This sweet little wife of yours is needing to be satisfied. Don't you think? Don't you think she deserves to be satisfied? Don't you think she deserves a man's big cock, not a little penis?"

He looked at me for an answer as we switched places. I thought he was just talking to be talking but he paused as his cock once again lined up with her wet pussy. "Yes she does." I responded meekly. Candy knew that I had wanted to be cuckolded but it was always a fantasy between ourselves, never with another person. And here we were....my dick was still straining hard.

"Tell me son, what would you like me to do to your wife?" He asked and then slid about three inches back into her pussy. I watched her moan on just that much before I answered, "I would like you to fuck my wife properly and give her the kind of orgasm that only a massive cock like yours can give her. I want to you fuck my wife like you owned her."

"Now that's what I'm talkin' about boy." As he shoved maybe three or four inches more inside her. She screamed a bit as he had to have pushed a little over half his cock inside her. Maybe seven or eight inches. He also began rocking back and forth at a pretty steady pace rather than the slow introduction he had done before. She instinctively held her hands down to press against his legs to prevent him from going any further inside.

She was had an intense grimace on her face as George fucked her harder and deeper than she had been in a long while. He knocked her hands away from his legs telling her to put them above her head. She tried and then pulled them back back down to stop him again. She feared he was going to push more. "Keep those fucked hands above your head you slutty bitch." He angrily barked at her. She did as she was told. "How does that feel baby? That feeling nice inside your pussy?" She nodded incapable of speaking at the moment.

"I know it feels so good. That pussy is a tight one on my cock." He was lying flat on his belly on top of her now but still only pushing in about the same distance. I guessed he had maybe another five inches he could go. However the base of his cock looked so much thicker than down lower on the shaft. I didn't see how Candy was going to take any more If she was having this much trouble already.

He kissed her and held her tight as she panted trying to breathe. "Did you hear what your hubby said baby? Did you hear what he wants me to do? He wants me to give you a proper orgasm." She nodded. "He thinks you need a hard fucking too. Do you need a hard fucking baby? Is that what this sweet tight hole needs? A hard fucking?" She nodded again and was able to muster out through her pants, "yes......I.....need a ......hard ......fucking.....cum.......hard.......good....... so deep........so deep......going to cum."

Texas Adventure part 3 cont
Old 11-12-2014, 11:07 PM

Default Texas Adventure part 3 cont

"That's right baby. Cum on George's big dick. Just let yourself go. Don't hold back anything. You know that body needs to cum hard on my stick." He kept fucking her at the same pace, never slower but never speeding up any faster. He could tell that she was about to blow and he wanted to be right in her face when she did. She wasn't far from it either.

"Good.....very good.......so deep.......oh.....oh.....oh.....no.....oh God" Just then her body started to rack and she was almost convulsing as she arched her back upwards along with her pelvis trying to get more cock but George wouldn't allow it. Her eyes opened wide as she grabbed his shoulders and pulled him in closer to her body. " Yes...Yes...Yes that is so good......oh.....you are so big......feels so good." She screamed out. "Fuck my pussy, fuck me hard baby."

I was guessing that if we had any neighbors next door.....they heard my wife and her orgasmic explosion. George slowed down his pace a little giving Candy the chance to catch her breathe and not hyperventilate. As she slowed he just stared at her until she regained composure.......as much composure as a naked wife lying under her new lover who just fucked her into an amazing orgasm could possibly be.

He kissed her and she kissed back, "that was incredible!"*

George smiled and pulled his cock out of her soaking pussy. His cock was covered in her cum....or at least eight inches was. He got her to spin around and get on all fours. She gasped, "I don't think I have anything left. My legs are already weak."

"You'll be okay, get that nasty ass up here. Get on all fours so I can spank that ripe ass. You know you want it. I could tell as you wiggled in that dress down in the bar." He chuckled. "Gene make sure you get some good pictures of this position. Get some in front with your wife looking up at you while I'm behind. Let's see what kind of faces she makes this time. I'm going to want some of these pictures too."

Candy shook her head no, "no pictures, don't take any pictures."

George had grabbed her ass with both hands and had already pushed back into her pussy from behind. The orgasm had made everything super wet and he was able to quickly slide inside. However, I saw his face turn a bit angry when she had told him no pictures, "what did you tell me? Are you telling me what I can do?" Just then he shoved in maybe nine inches fast up into her pussy. She tried to pull away but he had already tightened his grip on her waist. She wasn't going anywhere. Her scream was loud and she shook her head no....no ...no...... Too much..... Too big.

"Baby, you are about to get some good fucking, just like your husband asked me to do." His pace and depth picked up working in and out of her sloppy wet hole. She was starting to relax a bit and was beginning to enjoy the motion he was providing. She lied her head down flat on the bed, but George smacked her ass a hard one telling her to raise her head up.

"Get that head up baby. I want you to look at your husband while I fuck you hard. Get that camera ready Gene. I want the fucking picture of your wife. I want to see her face, naked and getting fucked by someone other than her husband. Isn't that what you want Candy?" She just rocked back and forth to his motion without a response. He smacked her ass again trying her get her to respond.

"Tell us baby," as he began long strong strokes. I'm sure he was every bit of ten or eleven inches in and out of her now. Not quite everything but certainly more than she had in a long while. "Tell your husband you are my fuck toy".

She repeated it to me, "I'm his fuck toy."

She was having a real hard time concentrating on what he was asking. She was breathing heavy again and gasping for air. George would say things several times before she could answer back. He was enjoying this a great deal. She was his fuck toy. "Your husband said I should fuck you like I owned you. I think that what I'm going to do.....fuck you like you are mine. What do you think about that baby?" She couldn't answer but she was responding, just not in words. She was beginning to cum again on his monster cock. She was liking the idea of being taken.....and being taken hard by this stranger.

"Tell your husband to take your picture. Look him in the face and give him a good shot. Tell him who owns this pussy." He told her as he pulled back on her hair. His big hands gripped and pulled her head and body back so she was forced to keep herself in that position with her ass high for him.

Candy was whimpering and breathing hard. She was cumming possibly continuously at this point. "Take.....my ........pic......ture..........take my ......picture..........baby.......it is so good.........he........picture.........he......own s.......p......pu...........he owns........pussy........ahhhh." And she hit another orgasm very strong. She had blown on his cock.*

"O......own.........me........good........so.....g ......good." She couldn't really speak it was all slurs and sweat was glistening all over her body.

My cock was so hard, it was difficult to take the pictures and keep from touching myself. I had pre-cum dripping heavily from my head. I snapped away pictures from every angle and he continued the assault on my wife's body. I knew there was some great shots of her. I also knew the video would be incredible. As I was taking a few more pictures, something come to mind.

"Baby?" I asked. She couldn't really respond but I knew she could hear me. "I think this one picture of you is perfect to give to George." She moaned loud and was shaking her head yes in agreement not knowing what I was going to say next.

"I think we should give this one to George and he can show it to Jerome and Jeff."

"OH FUCK......FUCK.....FUCK...so naa.......so naughty." And she exploded once again......this was a hard cum. She was even squirting I think. The thought of showing her being thoroughly fucked and taken by George and sharing those pictures with the others made her blow vigorously. She may say that she didn't want others to see, but her body said just the opposite. She wanted those guys to see her naked and fucking or at least the thought of it was so kinky in her mind she couldn't control herself.

George got into full rhythm, "You ARE a naughty girl! Damn baby you are blowing all over my cock." He grabbed her hips again and now was plunging every inch of his manhood inside her pussy. He was pounding her hard. His balls slapping up against her. He was going to blow his load inside. I could see it approaching.

Candy called out, "fuck me....fuck me...fuck me....so good.......so .......so deep." As she looked at me. "Fill me up.......please cum with me."

George was all in. This whole scene was surreal. He was fucking my wife with all abandonment. Hard deep and fast. It was an all out assault on her body and Candy was unable to stop having orgasms. He fucked her like this not stop for over fifteen minutes. Not sure how he could keep up that pace. I think Candy was about to pass out from exhaustion and pleasure beyond her imagination.

And it came.....so if he had one more gear. George was about to cum and he slammed full hard and deep into my wife. She knew what was cumming. Her eyes widened open and her mouth open full as a long low scream emerged from deep inside her belly.....the same place that George was hitting but just from the other direction. "Yes.....oh.....no......fill me........fill me.....up. FUCK me."

George could hold off any longer. He grunted and held onto my wife's hip tight as he shot his load inside her. She screamed out loud and came on him at the same time. It was a magnificent explosion between the two of them.

Candy fell face forward on the bed from exhaustion. She was covered in a glistening sweat and her blonde hair stuck to her face. George pulled out as she fell forward and you could hear a plop......something I'd never heard before......it was the sound of his cock coming out from the tight seal around her pussy.

She didn't move a bit as he got off the bed with his swinging cock between his legs. He got dressed and told us he had a great time and lender over brushing the hair out of her face to give her a kiss on her cheek. "Don't you ever think you're too old sweet Candy. You are one hot doll."

As he was going out the door, he grabbed his hat and picked up the camera I had been taking pictures with. He glanced through some of the images for a few minutes and then looked up at me. "These are some hot images. We need to have a movie night before your guys leave pointing to the video camera. Later partner."

He turned to shake my hand and said he would see us real soon.

hot
Old 11-20-2014, 02:57 PM

Default hot

Fantastic story. Very hot

Tags
cuckold, rough, submissive white female, watch, wife