Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Bathroom bang at husbands work party.
Old 10-24-2013, 07:19 AM

Default Bathroom bang at husbands work party.

I'm normally very discreet about my extramarital activities, especially with my passion for black dick, but last month I had a little too much to drink and made a new black friend in the process. My husband made me attend a work party for fellow pilots. It was at a large convention center with hundreds attending and other parties going on in other halls. I ventured outside of the hall to make a call and saw a sexy black guy checking me out in the hall way. After the call, he followed me back into the party and asked to buy me a drink. I accepted. We danced for quite awhile and he kept bringing me drinks. My husband noticed me dancing with him and asked me about him while he was getting me more wine. I just told him that he was a pilot and fun to dance with, not to worry. When he returned, we talked as I downed another drink. Then he straight up asked me if I ever slept with a black guy. I lied and said never. He said, 'you wanna try some?" I said I might but my husband might not approve. He told me to follow him. We left the hall and he led me inside a men's room. An old white guy gave me a menacing stare as I entered a stall with the large black guy and shut the door.
Once inside, he turned and kissed me passionately. I kissed him back as he felt of my legs and worked his large hands under my skirt to rub my ass. I wrapped my arms around the man and let him kiss me and feel me up. He slid some fingers inside the lace leg band of my panties and inside my soaking wet pussy.

I moved a hand down to his crotch and started rubbing his cock through his pants. It felt so nice and fat and I couldn't wait to see it up close. He grabbed my panties and pulled them down, I stepped out of them and pulled them off my shoe. I unzipped his pants then worked his pants down. I pushed him down to the toilet and started stroking and licking his fat cock. It was a beautiful specimen of pure African black snake...not too small or big, about 9 inches long but with a wide width and very fat head. I licked the underside of his dick from his balls to the tip. Then began giving him head in earnest trying to make him cum quickly so I could get back to the party without getting caught. He didn't want that though. He pulled me up to him and grabbed my ass, pulling me toward him. I straddled his legs and started working my slick pussy against his long fat black dick. I then pulled his cock up to align it with my pussy and started working my pussy down on him. Impatient, he pulled my hips down and thrust his dick up inside me and began fucking me hard. I pulled his face against mine and stuck my tongue in his mouth and ground my hungry pussy down on his powerful thrusting black dick. All of a sudden he pushed me off him, turned me around and bent me over the toilet then rammed my pussy from behind. He was balls deep inside my little white pussy in one powerful thrust. He fucked me into complete submission, me crying for his cock, furiously pounding my abused pussy. I begged him to cum as I reached between my legs and massaged his balls until he sank his black dick as deep as he could and held my hips against his spurting cock until his cock had emptied his scalding hot nut deep inside me. When he pulled out, I relished in a light orgasm, then turned and licked that beautiful cock clean. I pulled my panties up to soak up his cum and keep his nut inside my satiated but swollen pussy; exchanged numbers; then returned to the party to dance a little more, happy to have pleased my new black superman. Can't wait to hook up with him when there is more time and space for a proper fucking.

Old 10-24-2013, 10:02 PM

Wow that is a hot fucking story. I pretty much had to jerk off just imagining it. Did your husband ever suspect anything?

Old 10-25-2013, 04:48 PM

What a spectacular story. Hopefully there is some truth to it...too bad your hubby seems not to approve, I'd be so turned on if my wife came up behind me at a party and whispered that she just did that!!!

Yessss!
Old 10-26-2013, 03:33 AM

Default Yessss!

OMG that is so hot.... Wish I could have watched.....
I would love to watch my wife doing that.....

Let's hear more from you ....angel.

bathroom fuck
Old 10-31-2013, 03:13 PM

Default bathroom fuck

Yes it is a true story and my husband is perpetually jealous of me around black men but no he didn't realize anything had happened. The guy was from a different party in an adjoining ballroom so after we were done, he went back to his party and was not around to create any further suspicion. My husband knows that I don't see color when it comes to relationships and I have bi-racial children from past men so he gets intimidated when he see's black men giving me attention but after the guy left, he felt like it was an innocent flirt and nothing else. I just told him the guy was flirting and we danced but I blew off his advances and just had fun dancing...little did he know that the term blow off was literal. lol

Old 11-17-2013, 09:31 PM

i wish your hubby would realize what hot thrills he's missing! there's nothing hotter than seeing your woman fully satisfied by a BBC! it's even hotter when she love it as much as you do! great story! loved it!

Old 12-07-2013, 04:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whtgrlangel View Post
Yes it is a true story and my husband is perpetually jealous of me around black men but no he didn't realize anything had happened. The guy was from a different party in an adjoining ballroom so after we were done, he went back to his party and was not around to create any further suspicion. My husband knows that I don't see color when it comes to relationships and I have bi-racial children from past men so he gets intimidated when he see's black men giving me attention but after the guy left, he felt like it was an innocent flirt and nothing else. I just told him the guy was flirting and we danced but I blew off his advances and just had fun dancing...little did he know that the term blow off was literal. lol
Super hot... I get intimidated too

Old 12-07-2013, 12:57 PM

Great story baby, very hot!

Tags
blacked, bred, cheat, interracial, party