Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

caught there parents
Old 02-01-2010, 01:50 AM

Default caught there parents

hi all i was just wondering if any one else have caught either of there parents fucking. i went around to my moms home the other day and caught her in the shower with her black boyfriend thank god they didnt see me i would have been well embarrsed, i then realised why mom now dates black men because he had a huge cock between his legs and that must be the reason...
just thought id ask if any ones been in a similar postion

Old 02-02-2010, 08:22 PM

Yes seeing a perosn that you care for a ot having sex with a black man is jolting. My wife, now deceased, enjoyed black men bareback.. Iasked her why no protection, because he wwants me bare and I like black men due to the fact that they treat me better than any white guy I have fucked. The reason the black men treat a white woman nice is they want to come back again and again as well as introduce her to other friends. Yes pregancies and STD are there so be careful and even ask any guy whi wants you bare has had a test written so you know they are clean.

Old 02-25-2010, 09:04 PM

know the feeling Helen my Daughter came into the hotel restraunt me and my lover were at had to escape to bath room and sneak up to room.close shave

Old 03-30-2010, 05:53 AM

I came home a day early from college and found my mother fucking a black man. I could hear her scream and moan as I went up the stairs. As I got to her bedroom I saw him on her fucking her hard, he had his legs wrapped around her and was telling him to fuck her good. I stood there for a few minutes then went to my room and masturbated. When she found out I was home she was very embarrassed but I told her I understood. I often picture my mom now fucking black men and it does turn me on.

Old 03-30-2010, 06:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockaway2 View Post
I came home a day early from college and found my mother fucking a black man. I could hear her scream and moan as I went up the stairs. As I got to her bedroom I saw him on her fucking her hard, he had his legs wrapped around her and was telling him to fuck her good. I stood there for a few minutes then went to my room and masturbated. When she found out I was home she was very embarrassed but I told her I understood. I often picture my mom now fucking black men and it does turn me on.
try too take pixs the next time that happen an post them here

Old 06-05-2010, 10:21 AM

when i was growing up my step dad work construction and was gone most of the time which left just me and my mother at home. when i was about 14 i heard some talking in the living room i opened my door to my bed room i could see my mother on her knees suck a black guys dick it was shocking. i had never meet this guy or even knew he was in the house and her was my mother on her knees sucking his cock n it was huge. they ended up going into the bedroom and fucking but they closed the door so i could see them but i could her them. the next day when my mother was gone i took the screws out of the bottom hinge on her door so that it wouldnt get closed again i dont think she ever know i had done this,

Old 07-03-2010, 02:56 AM

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by hillj45 View Post
when i was growing up my step dad work construction and was gone most of the time which left just me and my mother at home. when i was about 14 i heard some talking in the living room i opened my door to my bed room i could see my mother on her knees suck a black guys dick it was shocking. i had never meet this guy or even knew he was in the house and her was my mother on her knees sucking his cock n it was huge. they ended up going into the bedroom and fucking but they closed the door so i could see them but i could her them. the next day when my mother was gone i took the screws out of the bottom hinge on her door so that it wouldnt get closed again i dont think she ever know i had done this,
Please tell us the rest. Did You saw Her fucking the BBC again?

Old 07-03-2010, 04:17 AM

When I was in my teens I would watch my mother having sex with a black man who worked for my father. She never found out that I knew.

Old 07-06-2010, 12:10 AM

When I first found out that my mother loved black cock was when I was sixteen. I came home from am after-school job and walked in on my mom sitting between this black guys legs and sucking his dick. There was nowhere for me to go or hide, we all saw each other at the same time. My mom, who was nude except for her panties, jumped up and started trying to appologize for what I had seen and for what she was doing. The black guy, to this day I do not know his name, never moved off the sofa, he just set there with his pole in the air and watched us. However, I took my mom's face in my hands (and noticed that there was a small drop of cum on her chin) and kissed her on the lips and told her not to worry about it and that I was okay with whatever she decided to do.

This was the only time that I have ever actually seen my mother have sex with anyone, including my father. (Oh yeah, my mom and dad were divorced at the time). However, I know for a fact that my mom has had sex with at least 30 or 40 different black men. A few of them I even brought home just for her to have sex with.

Personally, I think it is great that my mother loves big black cock. I love my mother, I love her for being her and for doing the things that make her happy! It is my hope that my mom gets all the black cock she can handle in this life.

Old 07-12-2010, 05:19 PM

I never caught my mom but I read some racy entries in her diary that i cam across when i was teen. i am pretty sure she left my dad for a black man. and for a while, between the diary entries and her being out alot, seeing her wardrobe change from more Mom to more sexy and racy, and overhearing converstations with her friends or on the phone, she went wild for a long time- thru my high school days.

she also worked at a place where she was friends with alot of the girls that liked black guys- maybe it was a comradiere kinda thing, but i had noticed some of the boyfriends were very comfortable with her. who knows.

after that she settled down with one black guy - he was really cool and they dated along time.

i look back and realize she was pretty hot (she was in her late 30's to her early 40's) and was probably a BBC slut.

Good for her i say